test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gear Question.

bori08bori08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2014 in The Wilds
Im Leveling a HR Archery Focusing on PvE Endgame Once i get to 60. I was wondering what are the top Enchantments i was for bow,MH,and gear (epic and regular). If there's already a thread about this if someone can point me to the right direction will be awesome.
And last What companion should i get ? a stone or is there anything else i can get. And what enchantments for the companion would i get more benefit from.

Thanks .:o
Post edited by bori08 on

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Armor Enchantments

Weapon Enchantments

Companions

EDIT: Fixed companion link. Fourth attempt now? Stupid forums keep breaking the link
  • bori08bori08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    what is SF? sorry new to the game and thanks for th einfo also was wondering some or most gear have a epic slot and the normal slot what should i put on the normal slot? and the companion link take me to weapon enchant. but thanks.

thanks again.
  • layback16layback16 Member Posts: 31
    edited February 2014
    bori08 wrote: »
    what is SF? sorry new to the game and thanks for th einfo also was wondering some or most gear have a epic slot and the normal slot what should i put on the normal slot? and the companion link take me to weapon enchant. but thanks.

thanks again.

SF = Soulforge
    Teahupoo, GF TANK PVP (Stoped in time) :mad:

Teahup00, HR PVE :o
    edited February 2014
    Fixed the companion link for ya
  • bori08bori08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hey elminster thanks for all the links and guidance, i was just wondering what enchants should i level for the open spots (white) in armor , rings ,etc and what enchants should i level for my companion / stone when i get one. thanks again.
    edited February 2014
    You're going use whatever you need to fill in missing stats. For example of you have 35% crit chance but only sport a 16% ArPen then you're going to slot enough offensive Dark enchantments to bring your ArPen up to where it belongs. Conversely if you decide to run with Royal Guard t2 set gear then you're going to be painfully low on crit strike, which means you're going to need to slot offensive Azure to try to make up the deficit.

I wouldn't worry too much about pet runes. At a certain point you stop summoning them altogether because they stop being useful. If you're running a Stone of Allure (I forget what the other is offhand), then use Eldritch. Any others use Eldritch where you can but don't blow all your money on then. Like I said before you'll stop using them except for their active bonus anyway, so why spend an arm and a leg gearing them