test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Manycoins Bank Slots

weissteufelweissteufel Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
This week, the Manycoins Baj Slots item is on sale, which is excellent. However, I have purchased this item twice, and have been deducted the appropriate 600 Zen. However, neither of my characters have had their bank slots expanded. Is this a known issue, will I be refunded to attempt again, will my bank slots be expanded accordingly, or am I simply at a loss of $6.00 and there is nothing I can do about it?
Post edited by weissteufel on

Comments

• poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I think you should send the ticket about it. The bank slots should be added right after the item purchase from the boutique on the character that purchased it.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Indeed. This is definitely an issue you will have to take up with support.
    Bug Reports, both in game and on the forums, are a means to inform the developers of errors that need to be fixed. Any ill effects to your account whether it is a billing issue, loss of items or any other account related issue must be handled by support staff.

I assure you, though, there is never a time you will purchase something and not receive it!

And don't be angry but you wouldn't believe the things people overlook:
    1) You purchased the slots on the characters you wanted the slots on, right?
    2) You scrolled through the bank, right? The bank screen does scroll if there are enough slots.
    3) You are looking at your personal bank, not you inventory slots or guild bank, right?

Again, no offense but sometimes people, including myself, can overlook the craziest and sometimes most self explanatory possibilities. ;)
  • weissteufelweissteufel Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2014

And don't be angry but you wouldn't believe the things people overlook:
    1) You purchased the slots on the characters you wanted the slots on, right?
    2) You scrolled through the bank, right? The bank screen does scroll if there are enough slots.
    3) You are looking at your personal bank, not you inventory slots or guild bank, right?

Again, no offense but sometimes people, including myself, can overlook the craziest and sometimes most self explanatory possibilities. ;)

I'm not angry at that, in fact, I considered the same possibilities. I went ahead and checked my other character and wasn't able to see a bank expansion so far as I'm aware, and I have checked the actual bank rather than a guild or inventory menu option. However, as of writing this post, it appears that the issue has been resolved with the bank. Perhaps there was some sort of delay with the item, one can never tell. :)