http://s42.photobucket.com/user/Hasan_Algazali/slideshow/sharandar
Follow link^

Please post feedback, need to know if I need to improve or not

Thanks
Post edited by godofallods on

Comments

• vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    The "Press B to exit inspect mode" completely ruins the pics.
    English is not my first language.
  • koentttjekoentttje Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Realy awesome screenies .. I see I need to go back to that area and also make some more ;)

But realy awesome keep them coming, i realy like the sceneries.

These are the ones I made.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?573281-Some-super-size-screenshots-)

vortix44 wrote: »
    The "Press B to exit inspect mode" completely ruins the pics.

I think thats the only way to hide UI... but if you can tell us a otherway to hide UI with out showing that neverwinter logo would be great.

See you in game,

Xiru
  • helloz2helloz2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 205 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    koentttje wrote: »
    I think thats the only way to hide UI... but if you can tell us a otherway to hide UI with out showing that neverwinter logo would be great.

See you in game,

Xiru

I think those images found in the screenshot folder will not have that "Press B to exit inspect mode".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    helloz2 wrote: »
    I think those images found in the screenshot folder will not have that "Press B to exit inspect mode".

Yah, I checked and yes you are right...my screenies doesnt show the logo. Even when I press "b" and make screenshots then there is no logo. .. how come at his screenies it show the Neverwinter logo.

When i make screenies I press "b" to hide UI then press the printscreen button, maybe he gives the /screenshot command in chat.
    Otherwise i wouldnt know how.
  • helloz2helloz2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 205 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    koentttje wrote: »
    Yah, I checked and yes you are right...my screenies doesnt show the logo. Even when I press "b" and make screenshots then there is no logo. .. how come at his screenies it show the Neverwinter logo.

When i make screenies I press "b" to hide UI then press the printscreen button, maybe he gives the /screenshot command in chat.
    Otherwise i wouldnt know how.

I'm not sure, he might have pasted the "print screen" on a third party software.

Those screenshots are still amazing anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    helloz2 wrote: »
    I'm not sure, he might have pasted the "print screen" on a third party software.

Those screenshots are still amazing anyway.

Aahh yes, prolly Paint or something yes. And yes they are realy great, going there now and try to make some ultra wide screenies.
    (hope its not a to high lvl area, otherwise i wont come far with my lvl 49 GWF i guess)

I will show u some in a 30 min.
    edited February 2014
    Oke Iam in game now and wanna go to Sharandar, but the newb as iam cant find where to go for Sharandar.

Can anyone tell me that please,

54k6.jpg

Would be awesome, and already thanks a lot.