• maerwinmaerwin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    29lg18j.jpg
    Damaran Bow from the current CTA: Storm the Keep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NW-DMFGWPBN3 The Lost City - Review Thread
  • asmodeus451asmodeus451 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    am I alone in liking the simpler/less "stuff" on them Bows?

so far my Favs are the Longbow of the Fey, the Damaran Longbow, and the Turmian (sp)

Edit: oh, and that Sinister one looks sweet to. whats a Tram vendor?
    Tenebris lux mea est
  • maerwinmaerwin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    am I alone in liking the simpler/less "stuff" on them Bows?

so far my Favs are the Longbow of the Fey, the Damaran Longbow, and the Turmian (sp)

Edit: oh, and that Sinister one looks sweet to. whats a Tram vendor?
    You definitely aren't the only one. The problem is, there are no simple bows in Neverwinter. Yes, every fantasy game loves to make their weapons have over-the-top features (including Turmian), spikes and edges (Fey), but they usually have a few low-lvl weapons that look bearable. Not bows in NW :( "Bow of the Wilds" is the only one I like, but yeah, 3500 Zen for that one.

To Cryptic: Give us at least one real bow. One that doesn't look like its made by an anime designer, has realistic proportions, and has no pulleys (what's your obsession with that stuff, anyway?). You know, the one that ranger in other games gets at lvl 1. Pretty please. With sugar on top.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NW-DMFGWPBN3 The Lost City - Review Thread
  • itgetsalloveritgetsallover Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    maerwin wrote: »
    You definitely aren't the only one. The problem is, there are no simple bows in Neverwinter. Yes, every fantasy game loves to make their weapons have over-the-top features (including Turmian), spikes and edges (Fey), but they usually have a few low-lvl weapons that look bearable. Not bows in NW :( "Bow of the Wilds" is the only one I like, but yeah, 3500 Zen for that one.

To Cryptic: Give us at least one real bow. One that doesn't look like its made by an anime designer, has realistic proportions, and has no pulleys (what's your obsession with that stuff, anyway?). You know, the one that ranger in other games gets at lvl 1. Pretty please. With sugar on top.

The bow you get from lion seals doesn't look too bad. I'm not a fan of the overblown weapons either. It's annoyed me in every MMO I've ever played.

axes2.png
  • luformluform Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Longbowimage.jpg
  • alvadimarcoalvadimarco Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Does anyone have an image of the Darkforest Longbow or something identical to it? I'm kind of considering transmuting my Mulhorand and I'm looking around for different models to use.
  • kinsaedakinsaeda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    luform wrote: »
    Longbowimage.jpg

Pretty nice bow. what's this one called?
  • luformluform Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    My bad. Forgotten to include the name. The appearance of this bow is from a transmutation item called "Sparkling bow of the winter". It is from the recent Christmas event.