test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

dread ring gauntlet/coffer rewards don't go to inventory (repeatedly)

dpskanedpskane Member Posts: 3
edited January 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
hi,

i am always questing with my girlfriend and recently (must have been a tuesday (but not yesterday) or a day with "lair of the day = DS", i.e., friday (<- guess it was last friday) or monday) in the DS when we opened the coffer she told me "uh, i got something called 'eye - of - lathander'". i told her that's an artifact and a cool find, and that it's either in her inventory or on her character sheet, she picked it up just to realize it is not there. (is it pure luck that i found this artifact at the same time, too? unfortunately for the second time, so had no real use besides using it for refinement)
yesterday (21.1.) we did the DS again and she found the purple cowl in the chest (same reward for me too - again!), and she told me that it again did not go to her inventory. i think since that artifact find,

- nothing went to her inventory again (from the stuff from the arcane coffer only, the other rewards she always received)
- *or* every time we find the same stuff, only i (party leader) get it
- *or* the bug is tied to the DS.

the other times we haven't checked, as we assumed it is a one-time bug. also we have stacks of peridots and enchantments in our inventory, so it's hard to notice anyway.
but twice now she did not get the reward. in fear that this keeps coming (a lost mark of ptency would hurt quite a bit), i preferred to open up this bug thread...

can you look into that and maybe 'reimburse' her for the loss of some of those finds? and/or tell us, how to avoid that bug in the future?
her account name is "garrapatita". mine, in case the bug is tied to my account somehow, is "dpskane"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• zargorius666zargorius666 Member Posts: 118 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    Open chest one at time. She is seeing your reward.
  • dpskanedpskane Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2014
    bah ... that's also a likely possibility ... thanks for the tip, we will do so in the future and see how it works out, though i still think it's a bug to be fixed... :/
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It's not a likely possibility. It's what's happening. There's one big thread about it and other scattered complaints. Yes, it's obviously a bug, but you can work around it by making sure you loot the coffer separately.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • dpskanedpskane Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2014
    ah, i see. many thanks to both of you. we will do that from now on until we read about it in the patch notes!
    thank you! :)