test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Gateway] Sorting of AH search results vanished

nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
As I can no longer sort the search result I wonder if this was intentionally removed or is it just a glitch?
If it has not been removed on purpose please consider this a bug report.
If if was intended to be removed consider this a change request to re-introduce sorting of results in the AH on the Gateway interface.
Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!
Post edited by nameexpired on

Comments

• Options
    nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I am not sure, is this
    * an error
    * a problem of my browser
    * a problem of my account

Will it be fixed?
    Can you reproduce the problem?
    Or am I the only one who wants to use the AH from the gateway, the rest is content with the functionality the in game client provides?
    Was it intentionally removed to ... I don't know, favor script parsers (bots) who play the AH via automated buying/selling?

A comment from someone responsible for bugs (and their fixing) would be welcome!
    Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!
  • Options
    iomlanriiomlanri Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    No answer from me, just chiming in to say I noticed the same thing, and also want sorting on Gateway to be returned. I especially liked the ability to sort on quantity, which can't be done via the in-game interface.
  • Options
    syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It's been this way for several weeks. I do not think the Gateway auction house is WAI. It's my belief that the sorting function on it are broke as heck.

I can deal with lag. Its disorginzation and/or the ability to organize things to my liking that seriously irks me.

As I stated in another thread, yesterday (pre patch NW.10.20140107a.8) I had been unable to sort by any field other than buy out pricing in-game. I haven't logged in to see if this is still the case, but I have a strong belief that these two problems may be interconnected.
    contents to be decided
  • Options
    archerbahmarcherbahm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I have not found anything comparable to the gateway auction house in any of the other MMO's I have played and it's a great tool to have.
    Unfortunately, losing the sort by column functionality greatly reduces its usefulness.
    Please do bring back this capability.