test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Deepstone Blessing v Enduring Relief

raist718raist718 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
edited January 2014 in The Temple
Know better than to believe the descriptions ingame on these two feats. On my DO who's purpose is PvP tanking I am not quite sure which box to fill out to get to the benefit of foresight. The wording of "bonus" and "effective" are useless. Been running enduring relief but I could really care less about other team members since the other DC on the premade is a better healer. Anyone got any comments or advice on these two feats if you had to choose between them?

And wtf is with the Dec 2013 join date on my account lol
Wake | Halfling | DC/DO
Raist Torilrocker | Dwarf | DC/AC

Waterdeep Dungeon & Salvage LLC
Twitch
Post edited by raist718 on

Comments

• diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Read the patch notes on preview before making a tanky pvp DC. I doubt you'll want to make a mega regen cleric, since regen is about to be hit with the nerf bat (finally! :D). Deepstone blessing is better if you use sacred flame as your main at-will, pvp or pve.

Tanking with DO in pvp is a weird choice, if I may. AC has been designed for tanking.
  • raist718raist718 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    diogene0 wrote: »
    Read the patch notes on preview before making a tanky pvp DC. I doubt you'll want to make a mega regen cleric, since regen is about to be hit with the nerf bat (finally! :D). Deepstone blessing is better if you use sacred flame as your main at-will, pvp or pve.

Tanking with DO in pvp is a weird choice, if I may. AC has been designed for tanking.

Tanking on DO is easier than AC. AC requires more work. Knowing other class abilities and mixing a little movement and DO is easy mode for tanking and holding a points. Regen is meh unless you have over 1000 and personally I never geared for it. Thanks for the answer, sacred flame synergy with deepstone does make more sense.
    Wake | Halfling | DC/DO
    Raist Torilrocker | Dwarf | DC/AC

Waterdeep Dungeon & Salvage LLC
    Twitch
  • scozzersscozzers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    raist718 wrote: »
    Know better than to believe the descriptions ingame on these two feats. On my DO who's purpose is PvP tanking I am not quite sure which box to fill out to get to the benefit of foresight. The wording of "bonus" and "effective" are useless. Been running enduring relief but I could really care less about other team members since the other DC on the premade is a better healer. Anyone got any comments or advice on these two feats if you had to choose between them?

And wtf is with the Dec 2013 join date on my account lol

The tooltip for enduring relief is incorrect - see here - it procs on loads of stuff (including astral seal) and so that extra 5% is active a lot. It used to be my preferred tier 1 feat in that tree but there's a lot more temp hp foating around now with pvp artifact and whatnot so Deepstone's a good option. I currently use Deepstone in my AC build. Just pick the one that suits your needs better.