test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Epic: Throne Of Idris - Dungeon Delves

ajira0316ajira0316 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello Cryptic

Throne of Idris Dungeon Delve chest has been broken for over two weeks. Are there any plans on resolving this problem in the near future. It is preventing ppl from getting t1 piece

Thanks
Post edited by ajira0316 on

Comments

• roguish98roguish98 Member Posts: 78
    edited January 2014
    My guild experienced this last Tuesday. The fight with Idris was neat, but it would have been nice to cap it off by receiving the loot we earned.
  • wedaltiwedalti Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I remember this bug happening (albeit less frequently) back in early beta. My guild recently ran the instance for some newer members, and of course, we got the bug. I submitted a petition, to which the reply was essentially "sorry, nothing we can do, next time submit your petition in some other place, thanks for playing", which has just about become the standard response everyone I have talked to in-game has been getting for just about every issue.

If the GM staff are incapable of intervention, and the developers are unwilling to dig out the problem code, then I guess we have no choice but to either choose to play in another dungeon, or log off and play something that isn't broken in random and diverse places.

I have enjoyed this game sporadically, but the bugs are creating far greater gaps between enjoyment then ever before, effectively eliminating my interest in spending real world money on Zen.

Bugs kill sales... No Sales kills Developer Jobs... Unemployed Developers are a dime a dozen or less these days... Bear that in mind Cryptic.
  • lemartes99lemartes99 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Ran this twice today.

You can't loot the chest at the end during dungeon delves. Pretty bad this has not been fixed yet.
  • superg0atsuperg0at Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    As the title says, the DD chest for Idris is still bugged. I know there have been several issues with the chest in the past. Dunno if it was never fixed or if it's just been glitched again, but this is probably really frustrating for some people. :/
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Moderator Notice:
    . . .The Bug Reporting Forum is not the place for ranting (no where is), nor is it the place for discussion. Such posts have been removed and the remaining replies have been put into their own new thread, as they were a Necro of a very old thread.

. . .Do not reply to this Moderator Notice, instead contact us via Private Message to discuss forum moderation. Thanks!
  • atrassdfatrassdf Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Ok so no ranting, no discussion and no necro.

I'm here to report a bug which happen on yesterday, i enter Throne of Idrish in dungeon delve period from queue.
    Everything is ok until we kill the boss, the final chest has no glowing visual effect and cannot be interact with "F" key so it cannot be open.
    The quest status also did not update to say collect reward from chest, it still show "Miradain Fortress"
    After about half day i decide to try it again and enter the Throne of Idrish in another dungeon delve period, same problem occur.
    The final chest cannot be interact after successful killing the boss.

Please escalate this bug to the developer, thank you very much.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    atrassdf wrote: »
    Ok so no ranting, no discussion and no necro.

I'm here to report a bug which happen on yesterday, i enter Throne of Idrish in dungeon delve period from queue.
    Everything is ok until we kill the boss, the final chest has no glowing visual effect and cannot be interact with "F" key so it cannot be open.
    The quest status also did not update to say collect reward from chest, it still show "Miradain Fortress"
    After about half day i decide to try it again and enter the Throne of Idrish in another dungeon delve period, same problem occur.
    The final chest cannot be interact after successful killing the boss.

Please escalate this bug to the developer, thank you very much.
    . . .I'm adding this as an addendum to my weekly community report (Sunday, 1.05.2014)! Additionally, I've included links to all past reports for them. Thanks!
  • thestaggythestaggy Member Posts: 1,102 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    I ran this dungeon 3 times about 3 weeks ago (twice in one day) and had the same issues with the chest. I was also told by another player that said he had experienced the problem nearly 2 weeks earlier than I had. ''Maridian Fortress'' quest line just stays there. I don't even know what that is.

We are talking about a bug that could be anywhere from 4 - 6 weeks old. I no longer need to go in there, jumped to T2s now, but this needs to be fixed.
    PSA: You don't need to grind Spinward Rise for your Elemental artifact main hand if you have some AD lying around. You can craft it via the Tyranny of Dragon's campaign screen.
  • ldinizldiniz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Same problem here!
  • meleumpkinmeleumpkin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Same thing occurring still so Bump.
  • vientorvientor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 80
    edited January 2014
    Happened to us twice today and once yesterday. Chest doesn't open and there is no exit. :(
  • gruul22gruul22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Ok, i attempted this dungeon (Epic Throne of Idris) to finally get the Dungeon Master title, we did it twice and the quest line stops as soon as you kill Idris(last boss). It doesnt give achievment, it doesnt give dd chest, it doesnt let you portal out the instance. Please fix this...
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    They are going to try to get a fix in next week , so that means it's only been broken for a month or so.
    panderus wrote: »
    Sadly not this week. We have a QA task to repro internally but ill try and get it for next week for sure.

From - http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?575831-Shadowmantle-Preview-Patch-Notes-NW-10-20131211a-12&p=6967411&viewfull=1#post6967411
  • gruul22gruul22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Thanks for the info
  • darkdarastrixdarkdarastrix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Still bugged guild group ran it last night none of us could open chest on the end and no portal to get out very frustrating as it was a first time run for half the group that just hit lvl 60...
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    A fix is in place on the preview shard ,it should be patched this Thursdays maintenance.
    edited January 2014
    . . .Closing this as today's patch should have fixed this. If it still occurs after that, please feel free to make a new thread.
This discussion has been closed.