test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Random occasional non hostile enemy mobs since Module 2?

imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Since Module 2 came to live very occasionally I have been running into regular enemy mobs who are not aggressive , the name above their heads is yellow instead of red and when you go near them they do not attack but take several seconds until their name turns red then they attack , I never noticed this before module 2 and have no idea how to recreate it , below is a screenshot ( sorry for bad quality , I was on my old laptop while my desktop was downloading beta client for some other thing this weekend ) notice the randomly non aggressive Foulspawn Wretch , on this occasion it was only one bad guy but it can be the entire group that is non aggressive.

nonhostilemobs_zps3f39ce95.jpg
Post edited by imsmithy on

Comments

• roguish98roguish98 Member Posts: 78
    edited January 2014
    I am experiencing this problem as well, imsmithy.
  • miasmatmiasmat Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 318 Cryptic Developer
    edited January 2014
    The yellow names mean that the mobs are leashing, immune and moving back to their spawn point. I'm not sure why it's happening, but that's what the yellow name means.
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    miasmat wrote: »
    The yellow names mean that the mobs are leashing, immune and moving back to their spawn point. I'm not sure why it's happening, but that's what the yellow name means.

This is correct. I have seen it myself. Another player or yourself argo's a mob but you run away from it far enough that it will no longer pursue you that it losses argo and runs back to it's starting location, while it is moving back it can not be attacked or argo'd.
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Cool now I know what the yellow name means but that is that Mobs starting point , I had literally only just walked to that point and hadn't been anywhere near the guy with the yellow name before I took the screencap and as you can see my health bar is full and no pots are on cooldown , I had only just walked into this area , all the other mobs were red and attacking and the guy at the back was yellow , I'll try to screenshot if it happens again.