test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Community] Show us your Rangers! (Screenshots)

Comments

• xmousepadxxmousepadx Member Posts: 381 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Anyone noticed that per. soulforge adds textures to HR chests, so every ''longer'' chest like the gg one or dread ring one looks like those t2 ''robes'' like royal gaurd armor?
  • nasuradinnasuradin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    haplo88 wrote: »
    Pics? /10char

It's all on the display rack, thar you go - picture, I labeled everything too.
    In case anyone was hesitant about buying the winter scarves without seeing them first, most of the commoners sitting around the town are wearing Wintery Woolen Scarf, it comes blue by default, and has a color sheen (which is also blue by default), changeable with accent slot when dying. The vendor herself is wearing the Winter's Teeth Scarf, only the default color is ranger green.
    sXxSeuW.jpg
  • kaguyasamakaguyasama Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    FZ2XqMy.jpg
    ./)/)
    ('c ')
  • nbd474nbd474 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    kaguyasama wrote: »
    FZ2XqMy.jpg
    ./)/)
    ('c ')

Can you give names of gear, weps?
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Another shot of the winterfest bow.

screen12.jpg

Working on getting the axes now. And a quick note. Print screen button works again for taking screenshots.
  • futuunfutuun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    little bit better quality ^^
    0538c72da4.png
    0LQASjV.png
  • obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    kaguyasama what is that gear? (Want diferent bits for different toons)

It looks awesome.
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Its not listed in Collection but accualy lootable

skrin

red Cap helm for HR seems like cool one !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,983 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    BTW, the Ice Bow looks utterly hawt with a (Normal)Terror Enchant socketed ... I've yet to work up o the higher versions of the enchant, but it works really well ... I used the free transmute on my current bow BTW
    Is it finally a T5/U/T6 KDF Science Ship?
    tacofangs wrote: »
    Nope, just a McKrenim Happy Meal toy.
    IMPERIAL AUSMONAUTS - STO Klingon & Rom-Klink Fleet.

My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zpsb3deonfo.png
  • liquidbattleliquidbattle Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Longbow of the Protector
    Laced Mask
    Turmian Merchant's Robe and Sirwal

Bow.jpg
    Character.jpg
    edited December 2013
    Here's my current (and probably permanent) HR = Ebon Darkenss Dye Kit with T1 Warden Armor (transmuted into my current, except for the helmet, because of that silly spike bug on the full Warden helmet) with a splash of Purple Dye on the armor/pants/shirt/ to match the Dusk Unicorn mount I've given her ... plus her PPP (Pwning, Proning Pussycat) The Thayan Zealot Blade (look sooo cool) and the Winter Bow Model with Terror Enchant (transmuted onto my current)
    MyHRCaved_zps36cffbb4.jpg

• kidbskidbs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 294
    edited December 2013
    bendalek wrote: »
    Here's my current (and probably permanent) HR = Ebon Darkenss Dye Kit with T1 Warden Armor (transmuted into my current, except for the helmet, because of that silly spike bug on the full Warden helmet) with a splash of Purple Dye on the armor/pants/shirt/ to match the Dusk Unicorn mount I've given her ... plus her PPP (Pwning, Proning Pussycat) The Thayan Zealot Blade (look sooo cool) and the Winter Bow Model with Terror Enchant (transmuted onto my current)
    MyHRCaved_zps36cffbb4.jpg

Which helm is that?
    edited December 2013
    kidbs wrote: »
    Which helm is that?

It's one of the low level scout ones, about lvl 20-30 i think ... Somewhere in Blackdagger or The Graveyard maybe? ... It's just a mask and hood, not quite as, solid looking and styled as the T1/60 Warden Mask, but it doesn't seem to have the weird spike in the head graphics bug ... Unless you look real close, or want to get real precise with the colours, it's very similar ...

• kinsaedakinsaeda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Does anyone have pictures of long blades? Like sword length? I like the Arabian look of some armors/hoods, and a pair of shamshirs would be great.
  • theredrogue99theredrogue99 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    That looks fantastic!
  • obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    kinsaeda wrote: »
    Does anyone have pictures of long blades? Like sword length? I like the Arabian look of some armors/hoods, and a pair of shamshirs would be great.

The Ancient Mulharond Blades are long slender swords. Personally I'm not a fan, they could very soon become ice axes from Winter Festival. Depends how my internet goes over the coming days.
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • kinsaedakinsaeda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Actually picked up those blades tonight for pretty cheap. The length and style is fine by me, though I'm still hoping there are other more sword like weapons out there to appearance change into. Most of the ranger blades look pretty crude to me, at least of those I've seen so far.

Stat wise though, these things are great :D
  • synozeersynozeer Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I finally got around to doing mine. Here's the pics:

7nzj.jpg

7c3a.jpg
    Guild: Chocolate Stand | Main: Hzarn (GF)/Danteel (HR) | Watch PvP Videos
    edited January 2014
    can we have a shot from the sides too for the blade image? :) the bone stuff looks cool though, what's it called?
    edited January 2014
    kinsaeda wrote: »
    can we have a shot from the sides too for the blade image? :) the bone stuff looks cool though, what's it called?

It's the Fallen Dragon set. I didn't re-skin them because I hadn't decided which weapons skins I liked best, but they work fine for me for now.

rhvk.jpg
  • tickdofftickdoff Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    <deleted>

because it was answered before I finished my post :)

I do have a question though: I am not proficient at posting pics to forums but I have a few screenshots of my HR that I would like to post. Would someone be kind enough to explain to me how to do it? (Either in this thread or in a PM to me).
    edited January 2014
    tickdoff wrote: »
    <deleted>

because it was answered before I finished my post :)

I do have a question though: I am not proficient at posting pics to forums but I have a few screenshots of my HR that I would like to post. Would someone be kind enough to explain to me how to do it? (Either in this thread or in a PM to me).

Take a screenshot of your character and upload it to a free image hosting service (I use imageshack.us), and it will give you the links you need. Then when posting in the forums click on the little picture icon (2nd from the right) to add the link to your hosted screenshot.
  • chocobofarmerchocobofarmer Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Master predator set, dyed Llira's dye pack
    screenshot_2014_01_08_13_54_56.jpg

Royal guard set, hat transmuted to Hood of the Wild, dyed Sylvan grove dye pack
    screenshot_2014_01_08_13_55_43.jpg
  • sirken2sirken2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10
    edited January 2014
    kaguyasama wrote: »
    FZ2XqMy.jpg
    ./)/)
    ('c ')

This would be the Daring outlaw Chest boots and gloves the Hood seems like its the Hood of the wild
    edited January 2014
    This is the gear you get from MC runs 0oMHfgT.png
  • radtatatradtatat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 201
    edited January 2014
    Where does the Hood of the Wild drop?
    edited January 2014
    radtatat wrote: »
    Where does the Hood of the Wild drop?

its in the ranger starter pack and the hood can be used on any character it isnt restricted by class
  • maerwinmaerwin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    30cvocn.jpg

Not really unique, but finally got a look for my ranger that I am satisfied with (hard for me in fantasy games, as I am not really a fan of 'more spikes and edges = more cool'). One thing I hate about HR armors is the designer's obsession with a piece of cloth hanging between one's legs, which only purpose is to clip with every cloak in the game. (T1 chest, T2 boots, random lvl 60 green gloves, manticore seals bow if anyone doesn't know)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NW-DMFGWPBN3 The Lost City - Review Thread
  • sigwald01sigwald01 Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Set of royal guard armor with moonshadow dye.
    65hw.jpg

Helm transmuted to daring outlaw hat dyed with moonshadow dyes
    7krq.jpg
    me.jpg 59.9K
    Volaticum Letum
  • fallforme666fallforme666 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Heard about a bow of lava/magma. Did anyone saw one like this?