test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Seriously AH?

jabbyxdjabbyxd Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I put in a big at 15 seconds left.
I pressed the bid button, and it went blank. It took told me RIGHT as the bid was ending that my bid was successfully added or whatever popped up on the screen.

The AH is so laggy and it caused me a chance to save 300k on a High Vizier's Tunic.

I hate to get so upset but i'm pretty outraged.
Even searching for an item the AH is super laggy.

I'm so bummed right now :/ Now I have to pay 500k :/
Post edited by jabbyxd on

Comments

• fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Commiserations. Try using the Gateway instead in future. AH performance is much more stable there and bids overrun the expiry date by at least a minute.
  • jabbyxdjabbyxd Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    fondlez wrote: »
    Commiserations. Try using the Gateway instead in future. AH performance is much more stable there and bids overrun the expiry date by at least a minute.

Thank you for the advice. Didn't know there was an AH on the gateway
  • kumalucakumaluca Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Gateway?Where are you talking about?

The auction house is just dreadful and the game's been much worse ever since this last add on.It changed all my settings and even though I set everything back it's still way worse.I just tried to bid on something with well over a minute left and I couldn't.That doesn't make me mad,it would have saved me 500K on my first artifact I have been saving up for,it's the constant all day every day issues are what makes it frustrating.From Dungeon play to the auction house everything's bad and I can't see myself playing much longer.I can play a game for a long time I still play Dragon Warrior 1-4 all the time on my NES but things have gone downhill.I'm not trying to complain but i'm sure a lot of people are feeling the same way.I don't read the forums much so I don't know but when I have a bunch of things to put up in the auction and it takes like 30 seconds to drag one to sell and for it to actually disappear when I do in order to sell something else I want to quit every time.I have spent real money to play I can't keep playing with it like that and I won't but i'm patient enough to know somethings take time so i'm giving a little.I bet there's a lot in the same boat.
  • fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    kumaluca wrote: »
    Gateway?Where are you talking about?

The Neverwinter Online Official Gateway: gateway.playneverwinter.com

It's just a huge shame they removed Sorting from it.
  • kumalucakumaluca Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The Neverwinter Online Official Gateway: gateway.playneverwinter.com

It's just a huge shame they removed Sorting from it.

Thanks I appreciate it :)