test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Malabog's Castle-anyone run it anymore?

rhayzedrhayzed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 29 Arc User
edited December 2013 in PvE Discussion
Wondering if this quest is still run anymore and some older threads I read from around Oct there were many complaints about the purple item drops.
Post edited by rhayzed on

Comments

• fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yes, it's run all the time. Have you not looked at LFG in PE recently?

MC crafted weapons are BiS for some classes, MC bosses drop offhands and crafting fragments for those weapons and the Emblem artifact drops from MC 2/3.
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Some people may still want the artifact. I guess there's some people that run it. Seen it occasionally in the guild for people asking for groups. personally I've not really bothered. Most unrewarding dungeon ever. I think I've seen people ask for cloak tower more for marks than people asking for mc lol.
    fondlez wrote: »
    Yes, its run all the time. Have you not looked at LFG in PE recently?

MC crafted weapons are BiS for all classes, MC bosses drop offhands and crafting fragments for those weapons and the Emblem artifact drops from MC 2/3.
    That depends what you see as BiS. Dragon has the most combined stats (not by much), however may have a less desirable stat match up.
  • jksgsakfsodshgjksgsakfsodshg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Since there isnt any way to change race and the initial roll on a character.... I decided to level up a new cleric.
    And I'm going for the MC weapons, oh the time needed to level up my professions and everything again...
    Dont like it, professions are way to slow to increase in level !
  • rhayzedrhayzed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I turned off the LFG.....just too much scrolling too fast I can barely keep track on it, I tried queuing and waited for like 30 min before a group formed which is why I asked. My guild is only me and 2 other friends....we transferred over from 7 years playing DDO. Now that my character is built up Ive started looking to join groups especially for malabog for the TR offhand, the main hand was fairly easy to do once I sold a few scores on the AH. Ok I guess Ill just keep queuing up for it then.
  • marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I turned off the LFG.....just too much scrolling too fast I can barely keep track on it, I tried queuing and waited for like 30 min before a group formed which is why I asked. My guild is only me and 2 other friends....we transferred over from 7 years playing DDO. Now that my character is built up Ive started looking to join groups especially for malabog for the TR offhand, the main hand was fairly easy to do once I sold a few scores on the AH. Ok I guess Ill just keep queuing up for it then.

If you look me up ingame @marnival.com i think i can help you out with mc and some other stuff aswell.....
  • rhayzedrhayzed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    marnival wrote: »
    If you look me up ingame @marnival.com i think i can help you out with mc and some other stuff aswell.....

Will do man. Thanks
  • jenisydejenisyde Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    rhayzed wrote: »
    Wondering if this quest is still run anymore and some older threads I read from around Oct there were many complaints about the purple item drops.

Get in touch with jaylo@jenisyde. <Genocidal Tendencies> runs all dungeons on a frequent basis. If you and your friends need a guild, maybe consider apping with us. Check us out.
    Jaylo
    Halfling - Devoted Cleric - Divine Oracle
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
    www.genotendencies.enjin.com
  • xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I still need to run MC on most of my chars for the achievement alone. Also, I would very much like to get the artifact, as well as the offhand for my GWF and CW. My DC also needs more seals. So as others have said, yes people are running it.
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)