test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Respecs on preview?

b100d31fb100d31f Member Posts: 64 Arc User
I'm sorry for asking this question...it's been awhile since i've messed around on preview...

But...Wasnt there a way to respec without buying zen to test *cough* or preview?

I am pretty sure I could do it b4, but can't now atm.

I sure hope this is just a little speed bump because of the most recent updates. I really do not wanna commit testing *cough* previewing with zen...

Being the paranoid person I naturally am...
I really hope this isn't a marketing "scheme" to get people to buy more zen on preview, and spend more zen on normal shards to get respec tokens. I know for a fact that you used to be able to just hit the respec button and BAM insta respec while playing on preview.

Yeah yeah i do know the you can get zen with using the exchange, but have you seen the exchange rates lately, and for a casual (solo) gamer it's insane to keep up with. I didnt wanna turn this into a "iquit" speech, but really, it's comming down to that.

I had high hopes for the changes and updates. But sadly, do not have the zen to preview them before commiting them live to my character. Thanks for the use once free respec though... but everyone knows you cant get it right with just one. Personally I didnt even want to respec, I just wanted what I had b4, but didnt save the screen of my feats. I can see why you may of had to force reset feats. BUT ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG! FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!
Post edited by b100d31f on

Comments

• Options
    cheesegromitcheesegromit Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yeah, you used to be able to buy them from the zen store for 0 zen. They aren't currently there though, replaced by the new stuff.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    There is no Zen exchange or market on preview, and infinite free respecs was a special feature. You can't actually spend any real money there, so effectively unless you import with respecs on you, you have no way of testing things. (If you hold onto your freebie, you could do infinite imports. Annoying, but workable.)

Surely it is not WAI, but it's been broken far longer than is reasonable.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    fledmagicianfledmagician Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I imported my free respec to test the new builds, but I'd have to delete and reimport to try again...

Really hope they bring back the free respecs on the preview shard.
  • Options
    abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    How have we not gotten some word on this yet? Panderus / LordGallen / other devs, we need you! D:
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • Options
    xero30xero30 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    IMO gold should be used for respecs both preview and live.
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    last time i checked, the free respecs were back.