Game Crashes after clicking Play on Launcher

124»

Comments

• ynavekynavek Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Did not work for me either
  • fantasticheromanfantasticheroman Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    My game has a similar issue although, the game starts and loads but when i press the create a character button and press male during the character creation my game crashes and goes to the crash report pop-up. I have submitted a crash report. Please fix this issue soon.:)
  • dragonladytjedragonladytje Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I have found a solution to the push play then client crash.

1) At the NWO login screen before logging in, click on OPTIONS at the top.
    2) Scroll down to FORCE VERIFY check mark it.
    3) Press SAVE.
    4) Now login and the launcher will check for any errors in the client and fix/re-patch. This may take a few minutes to do.

I did this two hours and it work for me. If anyone else having that login problem should try it out and let everyone know if it worked or not.
    Didn't work for my sister she has the same problem :(
  • dragonladytjedragonladytje Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I wonder if it would be something in the version of windows. As I, many of the players who reported the error, they have windows 7. I wonder if this error happens in Windows 8 or 8.1.
    I have windows7 and no problems my sister still has xp and she has the prob
  • ynavekynavek Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    My old desktop has XP (Intel) and no problems login in, my laptop is Vista (AMD) and I get the Cryptic crash pop up as soon as I click play. So it does not seem the problem is dependant on version of Windows.
  • martelis1981martelis1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ynavek wrote: »
    My old desktop has XP (Intel) and no problems login in, my laptop is Vista (AMD) and I get the Cryptic crash pop up as soon as I click play. So it does not seem the problem is dependant on version of Windows.

yesterday, I installed windows 8.1 with only drivers and the game, always the same ******* error 27599923
  • slimjim1724slimjim1724 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sarahfina wrote: »
    I am having same problem...game crashes to desktop after clicking play. I have tried reinstalling game, running as admin, changing compatibility, changing UAC. None of it helps. Very frustrating. And PS..I fricken hate ARC, it is crappy software that I am forced to download if I want to play NW. And all it does is bog down my system.

I agree about the ARC stuff, and I have had the same problem. Sadly I don't have a fix for the crashing but I can help you with ARC, if you want to avoid arc all you have to do is go (C:\Program Files (x86)\Perfect World Entertainment\Neverwinter_en) then launch the Neverwinter application, this should launch the game without ARC but I don't believe it'll fix the crashing.
  • claoimhsolaisclaoimhsolais Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but of those that have mentioned their graphics card...those that have an ATI Radeon have issues, myself included
    so what the devs need to do: add support for ATI again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Aithri - Lvl 60 Control Wizard
  • drumanvildrumanvil Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    this morning there was a 21mb update to the launcher and still no luck. Same error 27599923. Please , oh please...let me at this game before Christmas!!!
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    I hope this thing gets resolved before the Winter event starts... I feel so bad not being able to play and am also loosing out on the Ardent and Celestial coins as this doesn't work on my laptop... :/ 7 more Ardent coins to make a 100 on my GF before deleting him to make room for the HR...
    FrozenFire
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    BTW I too am using ATI though legacy...
    FrozenFire
  • demonofrazgriz96demonofrazgriz96 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    still on 27599923 here
  • steapone95steapone95 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    still not working ....
    edited December 2013
    ****! The winter festival patch didn't help!!! :'( I dont wanna miss it! All those rewards!!! :'(:'(:'(
    FrozenFire
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Moderator Notice:
    . . . . . . Folks, I know crashes are down right frustrating and annoying, but please keep in mind: This thread is not about the crash issues experienced when signing into a character. This thread is about the crash being experienced when players are clicking "Play" on the launcher.

. . . . . . For the issue with crashing when logging into specific characters, please refer to this thread. Also, let's do keep it civil. There's no need for rudeness or insults, or anything else that violated our Rules. Thanks!
  • eryrrhydderyrrhydd Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Still doesn't work.

Really, I don't even know if our problem is still on the table.
  • demonofrazgriz96demonofrazgriz96 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    eryrrhydd wrote: »
    Still doesn't work.

Really, I don't even know if our problem is still on the table.

Guy in Star Trek Online some players were about 20 days with a similar problem before the team from Cryptic resolved.

Sorry for bad english
  • boleasdeaceroboleasdeacero Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    New Patch its a New Crash, now i cant play because the game crash whit the masage of problem whit the controler, its not my card because i play other games like sto whit out problem, this its very frustanting because this its the 3 time in this weak
  • thekingmmothekingmmo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sorry my english is too bad... i have the same crash...when i press play in the launcher...them open a window (GameClient.exe has been crashed) and open another window (Criptic application has been crashed...tell us your problem..)
    its frustrant! :(
    edited December 2013
    I believe this is an issue with coding for AMD Xpress chips... I have the same and am unable to play. The Feywild patch fixed up pink patches near campfires, and other players while this patch is doing this. I went through the thread and everybody here seems to have AMD Xpress chipsets. I'm using AMD Xpress 200 series chipset.
    FrozenFire
  • martelis1981martelis1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Also with other legacy chipset like the intel g31. i used a pc on my job with that chipset ,mostly for pray and gateway, Before the patch, ran the game with all settings at minimum. Now show the same error 27599923 that my old laptop with Ati Xpress x1270. I guess it is due to some graphic option which isn't supported by these old chips or their outdated drivers.
  • daybjorndaybjorn Member Posts: 12
    edited December 2013
    still no news??
  • hydragoshydragos Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i was playing and i was about to go to tower district but now i cant play anymore cuz when the is loading to tower district it is already crashed so now my character is stuck and not playable now somebody knows how to solve this?
  • drumanvildrumanvil Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I also have error 27599923. It is important for us whom are at wits end about a game we really like! PLEASE- Give us some type of owrd on what is up. Don't wait til you have found something. Reassure us that you are aware and doing something about it. I have yet to see a post that is from anything other than a moderator. I am despairing that I will never get on the game again. PLEASE TELL US SOMETHING!:mad:
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Need to reiterate something: This is NOT a sub-forum in which you will get a dev or admin reply. This is SOLELY for the purpose of reporting known bugs. If your issue requires an immediate admin response, I would suggest going over to the PWE global tech support board: http://techsupport.perfectworld.com.

Be aware that today is a major holiday in the USA and you may not get an immediate response to your issue. Thanks.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
    edited December 2013
    We understand that we must contact support and many of us have done it already... There are several posts on this issue in the support forums too but didn't get much response. Guys, guess we must wait till the next expansion as nothing's happening.
    FrozenFire
    edited January 2014
    Still no news?
  • vonsteubenvonsteuben Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Just wanna say repairing arc worked for me. I haven't tried the client without arc yet, which is how I normally play.
    edited January 2014
    I still cant get in so i think i give up