rosemaverickrosemaverick Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    what the hell is a shard?

The server
  • Options
    jhale230jhale230 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    vivamord wrote: »
    hay my hands are shaking too but I think I just gone too long without my hit man lol

so upsetting I just got 2 friends to start playing and they get booted lol. :rolleyes:

but really im glad they know about it and are working on it, so fast these guys deserve a medal

^ This situation exactly
  • Options
    paigegabrielpaigegabriel Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey guys i can't log in why qqqqqq
    Ranger.jpg
  • Options
    vivamordvivamord Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2013

try reading the first post
  • Options
    paigegabrielpaigegabriel Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013

tldr qqqqqq
    Ranger.jpg
  • Options
    nathanmehew2435nathanmehew2435 Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    the NW devs are the best yet so fast to react and always keeps you up to date <3
  • Options
    panacea2112panacea2112 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013

^^ this lol
  • Options
    syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    charononus wrote: »
    Perhaps but it's more cost effective to capture kobolds, they breed like rabbits and live right in the sewers beneath the city rather than out in the wilds.

Plus the quicklings are so ADHD they'd have trouble running in a straight line anyway =P
    contents to be decided
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Watching Doctor Who while waiting. Had work and school today and just wanna kill stuff with hubby before bed. I got faith on you Devs... I know you won't let me down... let me kill stuff soon... lol
  • Options
    dirtdawgisminedirtdawgismine Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    thank you for answer
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Watching Doctor Who while waiting. Had work and school today and just wanna kill stuff with hubby before bed. I got faith on you Devs... I know you won't let me down... let me kill stuff soon... lol

lol just started watching Doctor Who. It's so badly acted and done so cheap yet somehow still entertaining I can't explain it.
  • Options
    mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Trying to decide if i want some dessert or something, since i'm just sitting here. Afraid if i don't log back in tonight, i'll forget that i was in the middle of a huge group of mobs and, tomorrow, do my usual "logging in while cooking breakfast" thing, start the login, walk afk to cook food, and come back to a dead CW. Then i'll be sad. Poor, dead CW. *sniffles*
  • Options
    number13deathnumber13death Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ...read that question again, but this time instead of looking at the "qq..." part say each Q individually. Imagine Kefka from FF6 if it helps.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    ...read that question again, but this time instead of looking at the "qq..." part say each Q individually. Imagine Kefka from FF6 if it helps.
    help out a brother.... wtf for lol
  • Options
    lucintherlucinther Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    charononus wrote: »
    lol just started watching Doctor Who. It's so badly acted and done so cheap yet somehow still entertaining I can't explain it.

If you are on the first season, the acting is meh. However the David Tennant episodes are wonderful.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    lucinther wrote: »
    If you are on the first season, the acting is meh. However the David Tennant episodes are wonderful.

I love it. Watch it with my kids all the time. Now I have the theme song on my phone and when it rings the kids all come running cause they think it is on. lol
  • Options
    dirtdawgisminedirtdawgismine Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    worst launch ive ever seen is age of conan
  • Options
    pestilence149pestilence149 Member Posts: 195 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by oculess

Valindra paid an unexpected visit to the server room. All "H" broke out. Chaos everywhere! Cant even find the server repair guy. Everyone went screaming out of the building. OH No! it may be a while before a counter offensive can be planned! Sargent Knox is calling for volunteers to enter the building and take Valindra down!
    syka08 wrote: »
    THIS! Lore is born!

Lore: With nearly a full week of enslavement, the new opposition had struck a bargain with the old campaigns Redcaps and a new alliance was formed. They broke free of their chains and wound upwards from the Dungeon below Cryptic's Dev Team Lair... "All "H" broke out." And the humans along with the Devs and Mods were slaughtered by the masses, Recaps kicked down doors, Thayans and Servitors killed and executed anything in sight.. There seemed to be no resistance remaining and everyone started to tend to their wounds and proclaim their victory.. or so they thought. The only person left within the ranks of Cryptic was the heroic IT engineer and with little time had devised the most complex trap set out in front of him compiled completely of the servers..power cord. One by one the enemies had deviated out of their groups and into the clutches of the dastardly IT engineer! He had set one line up like tripwire and when they fell forwards, they fell to a most gruesome death. Other cowardly Redcaps had silently snuck up and fallen prey to these expertise traps, one by one the dastardly IT engineer had lured and captured each and every monster using nothing but the servers POWER CORD.

Now that the battle is over, please grab a new one and plug it in guys.. dying to play ;)

Sincerely,
    Pestilence
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    Gladiators of Dhara (Easy) & (Hard)
    ELIGIBLE FOR THE DAILY FOUNDRY REWARDS!
    Search by Best : Name/Summary/Short-Code ; Gladiators
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

Any feedback and suggestions are welcome please enjoy!
  • Options
    lordfuzunlordfuzun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 54
    edited December 2013
    just to be sure : if the servers get a rollback and I lose the dread stone fragment I just got,I will find you.

Unless you fragment was just being added to you character at the precise instant server went *POOF* and it wasn't the database server that someone let the magic smoke out of, you would be good.
  • Options
    edited December 2013

Valindra paid an unexpected visit to the server room. All "H" broke out. Chaos everywhere! Cant even find the server repair guy. Everyone went screaming out of the building. OH No! it may be a while before a counter offensive can be planned! Sargent Knox is calling for volunteers to enter the building and take Valindra down!
    syka08 wrote: »
    THIS! Lore is born!

Lore: With nearly a full week of enslavement, the new opposition had struck a bargain with the old campaigns Redcaps and a new alliance was formed. They broke free of their chains and wound upwards from the Dungeon below Cryptic's Dev Team Lair... "All "H" broke out." And the humans along with the Devs and Mods were slaughtered by the masses, Recaps kicked down doors, Thayans and Servitors killed and executed anything in sight.. There seemed to be no resistance remaining and everyone started to tend to their wounds and proclaim their victory.. or so they thought. The only person left within the ranks of Cryptic was the heroic IT engineer and with little time had devised the most complex trap set out in front of him compiled completely of the servers..power cord. One by one the enemies had deviated out of their groups and into the clutches of the dastardly IT engineer! He had set one line up like tripwire and when they fell forwards, they fell to a most gruesome death. Other cowardly Redcaps had silently snuck up and fallen prey to these expertise traps, one by one the dastardly IT engineer had lured and captured each and every monster using nothing but the servers POWER CORD.

Now that the battle is over, please grab a new one and plug it in guys.. dying to play ;)

Sincerely,
    Pestilence

u gonna make a foundry quest for that or what lol
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    lordfuzun wrote: »
    Unless you fragment was just being added to you character at the precise instant server went *POOF* and it wasn't the database server that someone let the magic smoke out of, you would be good.

Well to be far I've seen other games lose about 15 mins ish of time when servers crashed before, so it's a valid worry imo.
  • Options
    ap4thetikap4thetik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    lordfuzun wrote: »

Ahh, good old magic smoke. I hate when that stuff leaks out of my PSU. :P

Also, Sominator! I know it was you who ninja changed the 2nd update to "Or so". :P
    Welcome to the Internet! Where the Men are Men, the Women are Men, and the "Little Girls" are FBI Agents. Enjoy your stay!
  • Options
    nagrown69nagrown69 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    why ask for a roll back least they are fixing it unlike blizzards crashes
  • Options
    syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013

u gonna make a foundry quest for that or what lol

Just to note for the record that the part after my THIS! .... statement is all pestilence.
    contents to be decided
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    nagrown69 wrote: »
    why ask for a roll back least they are fixing it unlike blizzards crashes

why ask why.... :D
  • Options
    jhale230jhale230 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    and the "or so" begins :'( oh well, it is F2P after all
  • Options
    draciel123456draciel123456 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Good guy dev, fixing an unexpected issue even when the haters hate...
    Haters gonna hate
  • Options
    dodgododgo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 870 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Good guy dev, fixing an unexpected issue even when the haters hate...
    Haters gonna hate

devs gonna dev. dat refining system...
  • Options
    vagslayer1vagslayer1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Fixed log in!
  • Options
    karranorkarranor Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Awesome thanks!
    Main(s): Kyruel Foecrusher OP, Meriki The Mad CW, Mortalis TR, Gorebringer GWF, Karranor HR
    Loads of videos: Neverwinter Video Guides!
    Find Neverwinter Game Guides on DDM's Realm!

The Fyxt RPG combines digital convenience with the fun of a tabletop RPG. Play the Fyxt RPG now for free!

Play Smarter, Not Harder! ~ Karranor
This discussion has been closed.