test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Potions artifact not working.

stabbathstabbath Member Posts: 350 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Clicking the corresponding numbers do not activate my potions or artifact. Anyone else run into this? At first it was just my pvp potions but now it's everything. I think my mount still works. At least last I tried. I did mess with the keybindings, maybe this upset something. What's the default? 3 artifact, 4-6 potion slots, 7 mount? That's what I currently have.

Ok. I solved the issue. For some reason, I had to re-do the binding (even though I picked the SAME thing). It works now. Strange. Anyway, gonna post this in case others have the same problem. Hope this helps.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    fledmagicianfledmagician Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    eh, for characters created BEFORE artifacts, the artifact binding is 7, potions are 345 and mount is 6.

so all of my characters except one have this setup. trying to change the setup of my last character was a nigthmare, every time i changed artifact to 7, mount also became 7 (for no reason) changing it back to 6 also changed half of my potions, and trying to fix those changed the other half of my potions.

correcting that set my artifact back to three. and the cycle continued again.

keybinds are obviously bugged.
  • Options
    reagenlionel1reagenlionel1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Just rebind the keys. I had that happen when I wanted to switch the artifact button with the mount key.

All corresponding keys went buggy after that. so I had to manually rebind all artifact and potion keys and it worked just fine.