test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Savage Enchantment Rank 5 Bugged?

damenmofadamenmofa Member Posts: 18 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I just tried to refine a savage rank 5 enchantment and burned 20 wards without it upgrading. Since the chances for this to happen are very very very small i could use a confirmation on this before i burn anymore wards. Also i sure hope that i get my zen refunded if this turns out to be bugged. Has anyone had similar experience with savage rank 5?

Thanks
Post edited by damenmofa on

Comments

• Options
    jksgsakfsodshgjksgsakfsodshg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I failed 25 times out of 28 on fusing rank 4's to r5's... take that 60% !
    Was with the old systme though, they probably got some sort of "background nerf" on it, like successrate gets lower every time you succed, sneaky developers you know.
  • Options
    fledmagicianfledmagician Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I also had some problems.

it says i have 60% but you can easily go through 5 or 10 attempts before it actually works.

it's possible, but statistically improbable.

something tells me someone misplaced a zero somewhere in the calculations.

edit: this isn't the savage enchantment specifically, i was doing radiant/dark/azure/cruel when i had problems.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Ok so i did some more testing, it seems my refinement window is completely bugged.
    I just tried to upgrade my artifact from green to blue (90%) and it failed 5 times. But for the refinement to even start i have to spam the upgrade button in the refinement window because most of the time nothing will happen at all. Once the upgrading finally starts, it will always fail it seems.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    It appears that this problem is of a larger scale than i thought, so please ignore and close this thread, i will make a new one describing my problem more precisely.