test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Regen and nature's blessing feat

patienceeepatienceee Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited December 2013 in The Wilds
Nature's blesssing (Increase the effectiveness of healing towards you by 20% at rank 5)

Does this apply to regen as well? I would really like to know this if anyone tested this already.
Post edited by patienceee on

Comments

• voltomeyvoltomey Member Posts: 1,052 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Yes it applies to regen healer companions and Life steal i believe it should also apply to cleric healing also Currect me if i am wroung any one
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • trampsvktrampsvk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Also applies to campfire regeneration/healing. Only potions are not affected by this feat (or were not during my testing on preview server)
  • vegasonevegasone Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 94
    edited December 2013
    Potions, artifact heals, and the regeneration stat are not affected by this feat.

Forest Meditation and Oak Skin are, as well as any heals incoming from a friendly cleric.
  • slambitslambit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 282 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    i can understand regeneration not being affected, potions and artifact imo should be included.