test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

standardised custom user interface settings on all characters.

cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
after making a new character, I was reminded of the fact that my other accounts user interfaces, chat options/channels and keybinds were heavily modified to my liking.

is there any way to apply the settings on my main character to all characters I create, or do I have to go through the settings and try to replicate them as best I can each time I create a new character?
Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
Post edited by cerberusxll on

Comments

• sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yes. Bottom of the page of the main UI settings has options to both save and load your UI settings.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Log into the character where keybinds, chat, and UI are to your liking. Now type /ui_save in chat. Switch to another character and type /ui_load.

There is also a UI save and load button in the options menu under interface. You can also use /ui_save_file and /ui_save_load followed by a file name to save and load a UI settings file besides the default one.
  • cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    yeah, that worked, thanks.
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone