test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Module 2 Known Issues

Comments

• scannjerscannjer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 85
    edited December 2013
    Can you fix "Soulforged" enchantment as well?:p

When you are resurrected you get injury... sometimes even double injury! :( This is really annoying.
  • dodgododgo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 870 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    scannjer wrote: »
    Can you fix "Soulforged" enchantment as well?:p

When you are resurrected you get injury... sometimes even double injury! :( This is really annoying.
    Ermahgerd. is this intended?!?!? give us our old soulforged back :( at least let me slot kits to a numbered position!!!!
  • zaeldvorzaeldvor Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    wynde wrote: »
    What about the disconnect/rubberbanding issues??? I have been disconnected over 20 times today. I rubberband with every step I take. If I take 5 I am slung back 4. It takes up to 6 tried to get from point A to B sometimes more.

thats a general issue with the game
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    mewbomb wrote: »
    I think there is a problem with the new level 60 skirmish. I tied it out during the skirmish event where you're supposed to get Astral Diamonds but all I got from the chest was a weapon skin and some kind of "currency" from the Dread Ring Campaign.
    That's the same thing that Master of the Hunt does. You either get a bound Redcap hat (not necessarily for your class), a bound barkshield shard, or 1k RAD, regardless of whether skirmishes are running. I ran the new skirmish earlier and got a transmute bow, with my GWF. Unfortunately, if you want to take advantage of the Skirmish event you need to select one of the two original skirmishes, Aberrant Assault (horrible) or the newly unlocked for lvl 60 Battle for the Bridge (not as horrible and maybe ok for epic geared chars.)

I got respecs on all my existing characters, but not on the two that I made last night. It might be that because they're so low level, they have nothing to respec so the button is grayed out. I won't know until I get around to leveling them up some.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I've got Aspect of the Falcon slotted and it claims to add 3' to at-will ranges, only both my Rapid Shot and Split Shot still show range 80'
  • tabbyfootabbyfoo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Here's a thing I haven't seen mentioned: The queue system is completely unusable for new hunter rangers leveling up. It wants to build a team of balanced players, but the vast majority of the classes in the levels available are rangers, so we can't get into pvp or dungeons. I have queued in a premade, 5-ranger team twice today for more than an hour, total elapsed time, and never made it into a PVP level 10-19. The only way I was able to do cloak tower was to have a high-level friend from my guild run me and 4 other rangers through it. Are there plans for addressing this issue so under 60 characters can PVP while the ranger is still so shiny and new that that's all anyone is leveling?
  • chronicpantschronicpants Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    how about the detete character option in the character selection screen
    been a gold player since may 20th 2014
    o:)
  • radtatatradtatat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 201
    edited December 2013
    Graphics Bug: Skeleton Companion

The skeleton's mace/club is stuck to the shield, such that when it attacks a monster, there is nothing in his hand as the mace/club is stuck on the shield in the other hand.
  • reagenlionel1reagenlionel1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    There is a major queue problem as well. Queues are taking way too long when they shouldnt. Especially with the relaxed matching system introduced. Queues shouldnt be this bad for arena and skirmishes. And Im sure this is reflected for dungeons as well.
  • wyndewynde Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    zaeldvor wrote: »
    thats a general issue with the game

Well they still need to fix it. I had no problems with the game prior to the release of the new module. My computer is top of the line with a top of the line graphics card. So I know its NOT on my end.
    Seyena-Signature.png

Haven's Point- Not just another guild! We are a community, a town...a family!
  • zaeldvorzaeldvor Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    wynde wrote: »
    Well they still need to fix it. I had no problems with the game prior to the release of the new module. My computer is top of the line with a top of the line graphics card. So I know its NOT on my end.
    i usually have the problem when there are alot of users on or my connection goes to ****, but beleive it or not the rubberbanding used to be worse
  • madamspankymadamspanky Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2013
    recieved no re-spec on my GF either
  • lorenthel1lorenthel1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Didn't see this issue in the list of issues, so i'll add it.

If you had 5 Active Companion slots prior to the update, two of them paid with zen/cash, you still only have 5 active companion slots, even though all characters now get 5 active companion slots at level 60.

If you had 5 Active Companion slots prior to the update, the button to buy more is greyed out, but it is not greyed out, clearly showing you are supposed to be able to have more than 5, and thus the new upper limit is most likely 7.

MY DC only got a partial forced respec, Feats and nothing else was respec'd.
    Pretty sure none of my chars got free respecs as well.
  • casprogcasprog Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The only thing that went wrong for me today was not getting my Astral Diamonds from a chest I opened in a skirmish. Said I got 1,000 rough ones which I accepted, but when I open my tab to refine them they were not there.
  • altorothaltoroth Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

- If a gem had been slotted in gear before Shadowmantle release, that gem will not get bonus XP if fed matching gems.

So this means enchants were not refining properly? How is this being fixed as I'm sure there are quite a few who have fed enchantments into existing slotted items? And will be very unhappy to learn they've wasted a lot of their enchants due to an improper rp scoring.
  • lakesidemaidenlakesidemaiden Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    My main gripe is the fact that my graphics settings were completely reset and now my game runs like <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Extremely laggy, choppy and looks ragged no matter what I do to enhance the graphics. It ran beautifully before this patch. Please help me get it back to being pretty again :(:(
  • lakesidemaidenlakesidemaiden Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    haelra wrote: »
    It didn't just try to reset them, it succeeded. How do I get my old settings back? The default is horrible.

^^ this. And no matter what I do, I can't get it back to how it was before, even after restarting the client. I am so bummed - plus it's honestly giving me a headache and making my eyes hurt trying to play the game with how it looks now -- which makes me that much more sad, because I love this game :(
  • lordrangerlordranger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    further known issues
    Q's across the board dont work
    pvp potions dont work
    HR spread shot does way too much damage for an atwill. (no whinning im an HR and a TR so i can tell you it hits harder than the TR blitz which is an encounter to much the same effect as split shot)
    your patch notes link leads to another page that says "patch notes here" which links back on itself. that isnt embarrassing.

separate personal issue my new drows skin tone got darker and eyes changed color after i left the starting zone.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Bug I haven't seen reported yet:
    Every area change returns the message "you have refined 0 astral diamonds". I assume it's because the auto-refine process is triggering more often than it used to, but it's really distracting to me. I don't want to turn the notices off altogether or change the colour because I do use this category of messages to verify stuff about invocation.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Bug I haven't seen reported yet:
    Every area change returns the message "you have refined 0 astral diamonds". I assume it's because the auto-refine process is triggering more often than it used to, but it's really distracting to me. I don't want to turn the notices off altogether or change the colour because I do use this category of messages to verify stuff about invocation.

With a little further monkeying, the game isn't even trying to auto-refine diamonds when it spams this message. I carried an unrefined balance around for a bit and although I continued to receive system messages about not refining any diamonds while I zoned through various gates, they were never refined until I did it myself.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • grandinatagrandinata Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 74
    edited December 2013
    i can not upgrade my vorpal (slotted in dagger pre module 2 ) in great vorpal.
    no free respec for my dc.
    no forced respec on tr & cw
  • grimironmongergrimironmonger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    why now the gateway has changed language? now when i open the gateway the language is Italian and i've not found the way to change it.
  • fainionfainion Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    My gateway on my cellphone is now in spanish... And not working correct, can't read mail and the auction house can't be sorted at all..
  • jademarcyjademarcy Member Posts: 25
    edited December 2013
    For my dc I seem to be forced to respec my feats and for some reason I am missing 3 heroic feats. I had 23 heroics feats and 31 before forced respec, but now I only have 20 heroic. Anyone else having this problem?
  • anzrielanzriel Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well I don't know if someone has mentioned this or not, however since mod 2 has gone live it seems I get disconnected on a regular basis when going back to protector's enclave. I didn't have this problem regularly pre-mod 2.
  • salubrius1salubrius1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    No forced respec for GF.
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    re7joice wrote: »
    im seeing a lvl 14 HR, can equip an epic bow with 600k damage. i forget the bow name, but it doesn't have level.

A bow with 600k damage? you do know that means 600 thousand damage right?
  • adyziadyzi Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I can't bind new artefact key when change number to 7 something else is changing to. If i try to change something else than another one is changing to ehhhhhh:(
  • radtatatradtatat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 201
    edited December 2013
    Another issue... The Shadow Wolf doesn't HOWL anymore when you spawn him...

Yeah, the coolness factor of the mount just went from 10 to 6... please fix! :D

hwlrmnky wrote: »
    I went to Cragmire Crypt to get my first artifact and my honey badger was unable to finish crossing the misty paths and join me on the new islands for the fights. Poor girl just kept running and running against an invisible barrier. After the fights, she was able to enter the island. Not her finest hour. I wound up dismissing her for my stone.

At first, it happened to me too, then I realized that I have to walk slow and wait for my companion, because once the monsters spawn, the wall will be up and the companion will not be able to get through to the platform. So the trick is to wait for your companion to get onto the platform first before going closer to the center causing the mob to spawn.