Install Arc

Module 2 Known Issues

Comments

• tormenttorrtormenttorr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    No free respec on my characters.
  • d3m0n0666d3m0n0666 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i dont have my free respec on my lvl 60 CW nor my lvl 21 TR hope you guys fix this soon!!!
  • freefarm101freefarm101 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    No respec on my GWF Lvl 43
  • haelrahaelra Member Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    - There is a case where the game will try to reset players' graphics settings multiple times, until the player restarts his/her client.
    It didn't just try to reset them, it succeeded. How do I get my old settings back? The default is horrible.
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited December 2013
  • gipsylassgipsylass Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 61
    edited December 2013
    Hmm I had bought respeccs for both my mage and my rogue (both are Level 60).

And I remember before the patch it said (for my mage) that I had 2 respeccs (one left over from before and one bought), so she should now have 3 respeccs and my rogue 2 (one bought, one free).

Now it doesn't say this anymore - I can still click the "Respecc" Button but it doesn't say how many respeccs I have.
    Is that normal? I'm not daring to use them (I wanted to) since the free respecc is still bugged.

Also some items - when comparing them to something new it's all a mess , text is scrambled and all. This only happens with the comparing screen - if I open my char sheet and click on the items they show normal.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Still unable to mail account bound items to your alts. Or I couldn't, at least. I tried it every way I could think of. I tried mailing it specifically to one of my character's names, to just my @kreatyve handle, and even tried mailing it in a reply of something I sent. It kept coming up with the same error saying that I couldn't mail it unless it was sent to myself.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Free respecs don't stack, so you can only ever have one free one. You can have multiple purchased ones though.

So both your CW and TR should each have access to two respecs, one free and one bought. The button should say "use free respec" and I forget what the display looks like for the paid ones. I vaguely recall that it should have a counter for those.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • junichiroujunichirou Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    My GWF didn't receive a Full Feat Respec, nor the Free Respec.
    After first loging after Module 2 went live this is what happened (with images):

1. The forced Feat Respec only removed 10 points from my Paragon Feats:
    http://imageshack.us/a/img7/6277/4cwf.jpg

2. I spent the 10 points:
    http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/3395/05b6.jpg

3. I clicked the Commit Changes button:
    http://imageshack.us/a/img89/3351/9lmv.jpg

4. The changes are not commited. When I close the window it says that I haven't commited them and everything goes back to image 1.
    Also, I have not the Free Respec, nor can use my AD to respec feats fully.
  • belial136belial136 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Free respecs don't stack, so you can only ever have one free one. You can have multiple purchased ones though.

Actually I've had 2 free STACKED respecs before, one from the feywild module and one other from before feywild
    edited December 2013
    belial136 wrote: »
    Actually I've had 2 free stacked respecs before, one from the feywild module and one other from before feywild

That's not supposed to be possible, and it did not occur on my characters that did not use their pre-Feywild respecs (which I willingly let go because there was nothing to change at the time). I received a second respec at the Feywild launch only on characters who used their pre-Feywild respecs.

Very curious to see what happens when I get to log in later.

Edit:
    I think I see the issue. I should have been more specific that a character can receive multiple free respecs in their lifetime, but they can't bank them. You can only hold one at a time.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• lagbiatlagbiat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Little off topic. Laughed a little when I saw the Ban hamster floating around on my facebook updates.
  • khorbahnkhorbahn Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    No DC Respec, and, Bill to Mobile times out on successful purchase.
  • errch1nerrch1n Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    No respec on my TR.
  • voidgiftvoidgift Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I have a problem with the gateway being in Spanish when logging in from my cell phone.
    With dreams to be a king, first one should be a man.

Rise to POWER with <House of Power>.

The Exterminator - (NW-DLNXF3BGG)
  • halfquarthalfquart Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    In Gateway, on the Guild Member Roster page, the mouse-over tool-tip for the new class is "Player_Archer" rather than "Hunter Ranger".
  • dadafrewdadafrew Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Im having trouble with starting the game its my first time trying to play this game I dont know what to do someone help, it keeps freezing and it is say wait for program to respond or Close program ( sorry again )...
  • gipsylassgipsylass Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 61
    edited December 2013

So both your CW and TR should each have access to two respecs, one free and one bought. The button should say "use free respec" and I forget what the display looks like for the paid ones. I vaguely recall that it should have a counter for those.

Thanks, that's what I found out in the meantime - but still they should each have two respeccs, one bought, one free (new) - but the bought one doesn't show - all it says is "Respecc Char" or something like it - I use the German Client :).

It would also be nice if one could check the new paragon path before respeccing (to see if it's worth it), but I haven't found a way to do so.
    edited December 2013
    gipsylass wrote: »
    Thanks, that's what I found out in the meantime - but still they should each have two respeccs, one bought, one free (new) - but the bought one doesn't show - all it says is "Respecc Char" or something like it - I use the German Client :).

Ah, if you click the "respec character" button, it should bring up a menu asking if you want to use your free one or your bought one.

As for the paragon paths, I agree that it would be nice to have the option to still have a "view paragon paths" button even after you've taken one, now that there's actually a choice. You can see the details of all the powers and feats you haven't put points into, after all.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• dadafrewdadafrew Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Anyone can help me ? i really wanna play this game.
  • atamasamaatamasama Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    dadafrew wrote: »
    Anyone can help me ? i really wanna play this game.
    I replied to your other post already, but if you need technical support you should go here.
    Lakini, Halfling Guardian Fighter
    Tomas, Human Devoted Cleric
    Dragon Shard
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited December 2013
  • nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Just a question - since the free respec and forced respec worked for me, when the fix is applied, will i have to (force) respec again as well as gain a free respec or will this only target players who didnt get it (no idea how you track this)
  • nicejob11nicejob11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited December 2013
    I spent my free respec token before the patch without using it (buying any skills and abilities). After this patch, whenever I try to buy skills and abilities it just doesn't save them, like if I exit the ''Character'' or ''Skills' tab I have to buy them again. :(
    edited December 2013
    Ah, if you click the "respec character" button, it should bring up a menu asking if you want to use your free one or your bought one.

As for the paragon paths, I agree that it would be nice to have the option to still have a "view paragon paths" button even after you've taken one, now that there's actually a choice. You can see the details of all the powers and feats you haven't put points into, after all.

Oh yes, that's right, I just tried and got a pop-up window saying that I have one free respecc and one bought :), so all is fine.

I guess I'll check the paragon paths on wiki :).
  • kumalucakumaluca Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    not sure where to put this but i'll just dump it here since I already did some leg work :) thanks for all the hard work

Node (or whatever you call the chests) is there but not accessible

9os6cGQ.png
  • syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Coordinates are a little more important than your arrow on the map. Plus, if you could provide a screen shot of what your character is seeing, I'm sure that'd help as well
    contents to be decided
  • fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Character Sheet item tooltips are now 3-10 times slower to appear than pre-Module 2.

Inventory item tooltips are the same or about the same as in pre-Module 2, by comparison.
  • claoimhsolaisclaoimhsolais Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    fix the issues of the people that cant even enter the game kty
    reinstalled and having same issue as before after patching ("error" > verify > try to launch > crash after like 2 seconds) :mad:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Aithri - Lvl 60 Control Wizard
  • wimpazoidwimpazoid Member Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I did not get the free respecs on both my DC and TR which were made in beta and both lvl 60.

I have a theory about why though. I stopped playing about the time the game went live, and only very recently returned to the game. They had unused free respecs from beta and feywild, the latter replacing the former.

But since my return, I made use of the free respecs to get them up to speed with the many game changes since my last play. My guess now is that both of them have been flagged with using their free respecs (which were gotten before mod 2) and hence weren't able to get new respecs that came with mod 2.

I hope the respecs issue gets fixed so that the rest of us that didn't get them can get to try out the new paragon paths.