test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Scheduled Maintenance- 12/05 6am PST (Pacific)

dwightmcdwightmc Member Posts: 95
edited December 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Awwwww yeah! This is what we've been waiting for.

In preparation for the release of Module 2: Shadowmantle we'll be performing server maintenance tomorrow at 6:00 AM PST. This will be an extended maintenance and the estimated downtime is 4 hours, but this time could vary.

Patch notes are available here.

When is maintenance for you? Click here to find out.

Thanks,

Dwight

Update 1: (6:05 AM PST) Maintenance has begun. Updated post to include patch notes.
Update 2: (7:45 AM PST) Maintenance is progressing as planned. We'll have another update in about a half hour.
Update 3: (8:30 AM PST) Maintenance is ongoing, still looking at another hour and a half of downtime. If anything changes we'll let everyone know. Thanks!
Update 4: (9:20 AM PST) Maintenance is ongoing, could be about a half hour or more until the servers are back, we'll have another update for everyone very soon. Thanks for your patience.
Update 5: (9:30 AM PST) Maintenance has completed. M2: Shadowmantle is now live! We've created a forum thread of known issues: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?540701-Module-2-Known-Issues as well as a new Hunter Ranger forum: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?1251-The-Wilds
Post edited by dwightmc on

Comments

• melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    arrgh yar! here's hoping for smooth sailing.
  • zamerizameri Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 76
    edited December 2013
    ^im with melody
  • dreamhuntressxdreamhuntressx Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Argh yar? Smooth sailings? You're a pirate, Melody! :D (sorry i had to! :o)
    Leanan Sidhe (not "The Dresde Files" fairy!) - NW Legit Channel Moderator
  • daz0neforumdaz0neforum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Argh yar? Smooth sailings? You're a pirate, Melody! :D (sorry i had to! :o)

*_* ....i dont even.... amazing *_*
  • phinsphanphinsphan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 36
    edited December 2013
    Woo! Can't Wait to be a Hunter!
  • laeaornyalaeaornya Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    *_* ....i dont even.... amazing *_*

The worst part is that the song itself is from a children's show... Lazytown. LOL!

I am hoping for smooth sailing tomorrow, as well. I'm looking forward to rolling my ranger.
    nwo-banner_zpsa70beece.jpg
  • iceman891iceman891 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    fair winds fowilling seas
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    dwightmc wrote: »
    Awwwww yeah! This is what we've been waiting for.

In preparation for the release of Module 2: Shadowmantle we'll be performing server maintenance...

Server maintenance rocks! ;)

Tho yeah, I am looking forward to that other thing you mentioned... A lot.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • zekethesinnerzekethesinner Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Worth nothing paragon for TR (that at-will with long animation - LOL), more OP GF and GWF at pvp, yeah it will be so great :P

Am i the only one who is not happy coz of mod2?

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
  • lordrangerlordranger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Worth nothing paragon for TR (that at-will with long animation - LOL), more OP GF and GWF at pvp, yeah it will be so great :P

lol if you are worried about GF and GWF getting a power boost you should look closer at the CW paragon tree and HR as a whole. however yes TR gains little power just more usability options. DC will become a huge pivot point tho so much so im not too happy about that knowing they wont try to balance them between teams. Its pretty game over if one team has a DC with the buff build and the other doesnt.
  • mhemheapril9mhemheapril9 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sleeping time before the awesomeness happens.. yeah!
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    In response to Ambi's post.

~ OH NO ~

lol
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Can't wait , so much to do , don't know what to do first lol.
  • snottysnotty Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited December 2013

I would think the forum mods are probably not looking forward to Mod2 coming out but mainly do the flood of threads that will be opened once the rest of the players see what cryptic has done. Don't get me wrong, the cryptic team did do some awesome stuff with mod2 but unfortunately they did some things I consider to be the complete opposite of awesome.

So while the new mod is patching I will be reading all the "this is the end of the game" and "Im leaving the game" and the "this is a P2W game now" threads that im sure will start popping up about 30 minutes after the server are up. The forum mods will have their work cut out for them.
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Because the TR was in desperate need of more i-win buttons, right? This may be a shocker, but not everyone relies on OP skills. I am going to roll a TR with said spec, because it makes playing a TR pretty challenging in certain situations.

Hands down, this is by far the best update since the game was released. I'm loving it.

• amthyreamthyre Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    There should be am acronym dictionary for this site. Everyone assumes players that come to this forum will understand them. I'm new. I don't understand them. What is TR? I get DC -- Devoted Cleric. I get GF ( Guardian Fighter ) and GWF (Great Weapon Fighter). But TR?
    edited December 2013
    amthyre wrote: »
    There should be am acronym dictionary for this site. Everyone assumes players that come to this forum will understand them. I'm new. I don't understand them. What is TR? I get DC -- Devoted Cleric. I get GF ( Guardian Fighter ) and GWF (Great Weapon Fighter). But TR?

Trickster Rogue
  • caloriencalorien Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    TR - Trickster Rogue
    The PWI info-fox formerly known as Mayfly - Dreamweaver
  • wackedweaselwackedweasel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    A-hunting we will go, a-hunting we will go, lalalalaaala, a-hunting we will goooooooo..... ZZZZCK-TRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr....
  • hermanzhermanz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    A-hunting we will go, a-hunting we will go, lalalalaaala, a-hunting we will goooooooo..... ZZZZCK-TRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr....

Lolz.. yes we will..! ;)
  • kirkcaldykirkcaldy Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Little disappointed that there seems no fix yet,
    for the enchantment fx/effect, for Control Wizz Orb,
    appearing on the hand but not on the Orb. :(

Ah well, maybe get fixed one day.

• kalyuxakalyuxa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Castle Never
    Ashes of the Past no longer drop in Castle Never.

Are you serious? So I was saving ashes for nothing.
  • lionmaruu0lionmaruu0 Member Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    "It is now allowed to mail Bind on Account items to your other characters such as the updated Coalescent Wards from the Coffer of Wondrous Augmentation."

That's great! Now I hope next measure is to change seal items (at least pegasus and drake) to "bind to account" that would be perfect!
  • thestaggythestaggy Member Posts: 1,102 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Y U No maintain faster? :p

I'm pulling my hair out here.
    PSA: You don't need to grind Spinward Rise for your Elemental artifact main hand if you have some AD lying around. You can craft it via the Tyranny of Dragon's campaign screen.
  • krisst0fkrisst0f Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So many meaningful changes...
    Thank you!!!
  • giggliatogiggliato Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yes Yes, there are dragons to slay!
    edited December 2013
    Servers back up
  • ljz6ljz6 Member Posts: 74
    edited December 2013
    Yeah, just so everyone knows I logged in like 10 minutes ago, wonder why they haven't updated the first post ;)
This discussion has been closed.