test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Order of the Raven | Casual Guild | Awesome Community!

12346»

Comments

• angyle21angyle21 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    @malevoljak

Everything you need to know to join the guild can be found here: http://laggygamerz.com/raven/join/

I've tried to check out this website for 2 days now and it doesn't load..
  • meangean88meangean88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Use Chrome or Firefox the current site doesn't work with IE. We have a new design that has been in the process of being created that will work with all browsers.
    GM of Order of the Raven
  • angyle21angyle21 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I don't have either and don't want to install them.. what do you mean by semi RP?
    edited September 2013
    Check your private messages I have sent you via the forums.
    GM of Order of the Raven
  • delawder404delawder404 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    My name is st. Michael im a new rogue I was wondering what I need to do to join
    I tried the link to the web page but it wouldnt work could you hel0 me out?
    edited September 2013
    Sent you a private message delawder404
    GM of Order of the Raven
    edited September 2013
    Welcome all the new members to the guild.
    GM of Order of the Raven
    edited September 2013
    We are still actively recruiting for more members to join us. Congratulations to Vis on his promotion in the guild as a new officer.
    GM of Order of the Raven
    edited October 2013
    Congratulations on the new promotions
    GM of Order of the Raven
  • scrolltro0lscrolltro0l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    To all new potential recruits, OTR is still looking for members!
    Member of Order of the Raven Guild

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • arreallearrealle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hello Gentlemen ( or if you are not just hello LOL )

Just put in an application on the site. Obviously the server is down for maintenance so the invite will have to wait.

Ive been gaming in MMOs for over 8 years now and have even run a couple guilds myself ( 9Dragons for 6 yrs 200 peep guild ) and Elysia in Forsaken World ( founding member and officer ).

I am always willing to help out and do whatever I can for the advancement of the guild and its members just give me a holler.

I have a lv 60 CW just working on T1 and a lv 60 DC decked out for T2. Just looking for a guild to run dungeons with ( tired of fail pug groups ).

Cheers and hope to cya in game

Jamril LoreGuard lv60 CW
    Miri Urthador lv60 DC
    edited October 2013
    Great to hear

I will process your application and see you on the server when it is available :)

Check your pms :)
    GM of Order of the Raven
    edited October 2013
    Warm welcome to previous Men of the North members
    GM of Order of the Raven
  • yeahnubbyyeahnubby Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    meangean88 wrote: »
    Warm welcome to previous Men of the North members
    Thanks, hopefully more members will follow :)
  • puresurpluspuresurplus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Returning after a long hiatus. Glad to be back, guildees! :cool:
    Bryn Morn [DC]
    Viconia VrinnGemma Steelheart [GF]
    Drelle Demonsong [SW]
    Lorakahn Forgedawn

@puresurplus

#TeamFencebane
    edited November 2013
    Intraguild PVP Volleyball event, Intraguild 5v5 PVP matches, and other events coming soon to the calendar.
    GM of Order of the Raven
  • xavethxaveth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello I'm interested to join your guild, i have already registered in your website but i'm unsure where to go there next so i'm assuming the website is still in development, and i can't search either of your guilds so can't pm your officers or others... hoping for an invitation soon.
    edited November 2013
    Check your private messages on this forum Xaveth
    GM of Order of the Raven
  • saintgreedosaintgreedo Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just wondering, what is the min lvl requirement to join ?

I started playing NW few days ago and currently at lvl 21 - GWF. Don't mind soloing until I catch up to your lowest lvl players for partying for quest and dungeons.

For now just looking for a guild to chat while doing quest and lvling and get some advice to improve my GWF. I am on 4+ days a week and 2-3+ hours a day. Only thing I can't do is to talk on Teamspeak as I have a room-mate who wakes up early in the morning for work.

Oh and I live in Canada, UTC -7 time zone, hoping there are few playes around my timze zone (+- 1) ??

-Cheers
    edited November 2013
    Check your private messages on the forum
    GM of Order of the Raven
    edited December 2013
    Guild PVP event later this evening 5 PM PST, 7 PM CST, 8 PM EST, 1 AM GMT Dec.2nd
    GM of Order of the Raven
  • monsterxmonsterx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I am a returning player after a long break, I heard about the Hunter ranger and I am excited about it, I am looking to be in a good guild that does PvE and PvP. I seen this guild, and I would love to be a part of it if I can be.
    edited December 2013
    Defeated Valindra's Tower on live for the first time around 9:30 am Central Standard Time. Later in the afternoon, we completed it again with a couple different members.
    GM of Order of the Raven
    edited December 2013
    We will be holding a Dungeon Delve event in the near future and get together 3 or more groups. We will have team captains that will choose members for their teams. The first group to complete the dungeons will receive a prize.
    GM of Order of the Raven
    edited February 2014
    We will be setting up a few guild events in the near future. Check out the calendar in the near future for giveaways and events.

We are always looking for new friendly members that are 12k+ GS to join the guild.

We are currently looking for geared/skilled PVPers and people who enjoy to participate in dungeons and guild events.
    GM of Order of the Raven