test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What does your inventory look like?

angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Inventory.png
I'm just curious.
Thank goodness for stacking abilities.

I should probably remember to use some of those portable alters, too.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Im kind of a stickler on organization. I put the things I rarely use, but may one day use at the bottom. 1 bag dedicated to gear. 1 bag dedicated to enchants/potions. But I only store rank3/4 in bag then upgrade and move to my bank when rank 5+. Then at least 1 bag clear for loot when farming/dungeon/dailies. Ill post a pic when outta work. Yah Im super organized. I complained once about bag space and cost, but because I organize and prioritize things pretty well; it rarely becomes a issue. Some of your pic looks similar to how I organize mine -1000 health thingies. Will post pic when not at work.
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
  • jackaddjackadd Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ec9dc716a5c2e37e58c5754774dccdbf_zps39483d2f.png
    Waiting til I have 99 of each before I deposit those r4's in my personal bank.

EDIT: I thought I'd go ahead and post my personal bank for the fun of it as well.
    a6f488e68b020dd9be5516f21a885210_zpsf3cee63f.png
    My personal bank is a little disorganized. I need to buy another bank tab but have been putting it off.
    To the far left is my r8 silvery. No room for it so it's tucked away in the corner and to the far right is the only unbound Dwarven Facemask from Caturday. I transmuted a sunite head piece into it when I heard they'd be patching the ability to unbind cosmetic items by transmuting them.
  • mikabella2mikabella2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    lTBFVJq.jpg
    My organized mess :P

I wish i could switch my mounts i have on my TR to my CW :c
    | Guild: Novus Ordo|
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Nice!

I see a couple you are like me: save-up things like Dyes (I figure no sense using them until I have my end-game permanent gear) and such. I do try to remember to use things like Elixirs and stuff just before I hit a boss area, but often forget. That's why I have so many of those stacked-up.

I did snarf a bunch of the Greater Stones of health while they were on sale. I'm not sure why, I suppose I'll save them for other characters or many one day put them up at AH. @Cryptic: see? When the perceived value and price for sale jive I'm willing to throw money at you. Now, about those Z-Store companions, we need to talk. -cough-
  • ikeepit3hunnaikeepit3hunna Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    A couple set switches mounts and elixirs.random enchants activates my ocd so I don't pick them up lol
    U R 2 E Z- SENT IV GWF undefeated 16k GS
    FaceRoller- regen recovery TR (put on the shelf for now) 14k GS
    Supreme CHAOS - IV GF (put on the shelf for now) 16k GS
    White Khalifa- tene/hp/regen CW (retired) 11k GS (tene)
    Death From Above- TANK ranger 16kGS
    (all halfling everything)

Proud rank 6 of: <Enemy Team>

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sveta0sveta0 Member Posts: 35
    edited November 2013
    Untitled.png
  • ikeepit3hunnaikeepit3hunna Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    sveta0 wrote: »
    Untitled.png

Them seals :P.
    U R 2 E Z- SENT IV GWF undefeated 16k GS
    FaceRoller- regen recovery TR (put on the shelf for now) 14k GS
    Supreme CHAOS - IV GF (put on the shelf for now) 16k GS
    White Khalifa- tene/hp/regen CW (retired) 11k GS (tene)
    Death From Above- TANK ranger 16kGS
    (all halfling everything)

Proud rank 6 of: <Enemy Team>

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tybrus8tybrus8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 114 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    A complet mess
  • sveta0sveta0 Member Posts: 35
    edited November 2013
    Them seals :P.

you like them ? :D

not bound either :cool:
  • xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just grabbed one of chars randomly from gateway...
    hPzT3je.jpg
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • tarmalentarmalen Member Posts: 1,020 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    1 bag for gear sets. 24 slots.
    1 bag for enchants. 24 slots.
    1 bag for shards. 24 slots.
    1 bag for potions. 18 slots.
    1 bag for misc.
  • immahealyounowimmahealyounow Member Posts: 57
    edited November 2013
    Fun thread!

Here's mine:

cf6Hqjg.jpg
    * Blessing - 60 DC * * Blessa - 60 GWF * * Blessed - 60 TR * * Bless - 60 GF * * Blessings - 50 CW * * BlessedArr0w - 30 HR *

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    neverwinter18.jpg
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • krisst0fkrisst0f Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    0gxl.png

I try to keep it clean and discard anything of no value...

1st bag for pots, loading up new stuff
    2nd <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> stuff mostly (lockboxes, skill kits, etc..)
    3nd BoE stuff for sale or keeping
    4nd I have all GF sets I don't use there (got 6 total), they are all bound already and depending on party needs I switch them on and off

My bank has all my enchants from rank 4 up (rest I don't even bother keeping)
  • berzergeraberzergera Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    JLzuX0s.png
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    . . . . . This is my main (50 CW) character's inventory and a fully unlocked bank (pre-Module 2). My second main (60 DC) character is pretty much the same, only with half as many bank slots. I have a total of 15 characters, about half of them besides my two mains are between 40 and 50 in levels and used right now just to pray and work professions. I'm leveling a rouge right now though, he's at 56. The rest are all below level 10 and just used as extra storage, until I get around to getting them to prayer level.

m2fl.jpg

Here's more of my "pack-rat" characters' inventories:

8x37.jpg

y3p5.jpg

t7m4.jpg
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Here's even more of my "pack-rat" character's inventories (could only post 4 images per post):

nyv2.jpg

gc95.jpg

zmc9.jpg
  • stabbathstabbath Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What are the cross thingys that stack to 200?
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Stone of Healths.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    stabbath wrote: »

Greater stone of health. Zen store item, which the OP referenced stocking up on when consumables were on sale. Even on sale, that represents... a substantial investment.

I don't have screen shots of all my bags (or any of them). They are currently an absolute disaster of runes and enchantments because consolidating the rank 3s and 4s is an exercise in futility for any of the 6 characters I have that are now eligible to play in Sharandar. That represents one greater bag of holding apiece given over to those items alone, and I am very much looking forward to getting rid of allllllll of it with the new module. The 4 younger characters have an assortment of level 60 starter gear waiting to put on. The 2 that are still levelling alchemy have a ton of potions for experimenting, which I can't get rid of because I'll need them to level alchemy again when I make a ranger.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    edited November 2013
    stabbath wrote: »
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    Stone of Healths.
    Aye, save for they are not stacks. The 200 is how many charges they have left, they are single items.
  • moerevolvermoerevolver Member Posts: 128 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Wow... I feel like a deer caught in headlights when I see those bags with so much PURPLE in them. LOL

I'm jealous. So, does this make me a perverted voyeur finding it fascinating peeking in at other people's inventories? I just find it fascinating and fun to see the kinds of things people are hoarding and it's always fun to see a lot of icons I've never seen before.