test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dungeon Unlocked Message Persists

cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I did a dungeon last week during one of the delve events, and after I completed it, opened the chest at the end and took everything in it.

everyone then left the dungeon after taking their reward, myself included. since then though, I have had this stuck on my screen, with no apparent way to get rid of it.

qm5y.jpg

is there any way to get rid of it?

also, is the skirmish event not working? I've done several master of the hunts over the last couple of days during skirmish event being active, and I've only received AD once.
Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
Post edited by cerberusxll on

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hit 'J' and abandon the quest worked for me.

MotH is weird. You get the bound Barkshield shard OR a bound Redcap hat (not necessarily for your class), OR you get the RAD - even if Skirmishes is running. I've heard you can get the RAD even if Skirmishes isn't running, but I can't confirm that.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • dreamhuntressxdreamhuntressx Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Go to ur quest window and abandon the quest. It'll disapear. :o
    Leanan Sidhe (not "The Dresde Files" fairy!) - NW Legit Channel Moderator
  • cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    pitshade wrote: »
    Hit 'J' and abandon the quest worked for me.

MotH is weird. You get the bound Barkshield shard OR a bound Redcap hat (not necessarily for your class), OR you get the RAD - even if Skirmishes is running. I've heard you can get the RAD even if Skirmishes isn't running, but I can't confirm that.

I have had rough astral diamond from the skirmish when it isn't running, so I know that is at least true, but that was only once.
    Go to ur quest window and abandon the quest. It'll disapear. :o

as for using the quest window to remove it, I already tried it, there is nothing in there that will remove the DD event notice.
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • cpendletcpendlet Member Posts: 42
    edited November 2013
    I have gotten RAD from MotH when it was outside the skirmish window(actually that is what I usually get - kind of annoying when I need a 4th barkshield shard :confused:). It actually seems like the MotH does not actually count as a skirmish or something.
  • radtatatradtatat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 201
    edited November 2013
    I only get RAD outside skirmish hour for MOTH. Always get red cap blue caps during skirmish hour.
  • stabbathstabbath Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I wondered for a long time what is up with MOTH. It doesn't always give rad, so I guess do Abberrant during the skirmish.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Once Shadowmantle launches, we can run Battle for the Bridge at lvl 60. It's pretty obnoxious but maybe not with epic geared characters. Also, it takes seconds to get back to the final boss from the campfire, unlike AA which takes awhile even on a fast mount.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
    edited November 2013
    so does anyone know of a fix to this, keeping in mind that everything that has been suggested so far hasn't worked?
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    so does anyone know of a fix to this, keeping in mind that everything that has been suggested so far hasn't worked?

I wonder if poking your nose into any non-epic dungeon outside of DD would wipe it, because you can choose to enter with current party and then just leave again.

Alternatively, return to the same dungeon and see if you get the chest.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • yokihiroyokihiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 510 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    I have this info also be present since days. Don't even know what caused this. I ran DDs in the meantime but yet after DD was over the message still stays. I also want to get rid of this finally.
    edited November 2013
    I wonder if poking your nose into any non-epic dungeon outside of DD would wipe it, because you can choose to enter with current party and then just leave again.

Alternatively, return to the same dungeon and see if you get the chest.

doesn't seem to fix it, no.