test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't obtain the 3rd bag from the graveyard.

tribalsagetribalsage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello all I'm currently level 60 and have been for awhile. I did a lot of pvp and leveled pretty quick and missed the bag. I actually didn't know there was a 3rd one you could get from the graveyard till recently. I'm tryin to obtain it and I don't see to be getting it when someone shared the last quest from the storyline for the clocktower. Anyone have any ideas as to whats going on? Can I get a dev to respond please. Thanks
Post edited by tribalsage on

Comments

• Options
    banaancbanaanc Member Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    tried doing all quests there ?

• Options
    martelis1981martelis1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    That task seems to have a level cap about lvl 35 or 36, i get the bag with my toons near lvl 32 or 33, except one with lvl 37. I did all the tasks, but that mission didn't appear.
  • Options
    drakesigardrakesigar Member Posts: 231 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    I think the quest prompts vanish when you level too high, but as far as I'm aware you can still take them. Just have to find the right NPC.
    Check out Adventuring College! A 20 minute male-centric comedic solo adventure.
    Quest ID: NW-DPCZNUVQ7
  • Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Isn't that the quest reward for the Lich Phylactery quest?
  • Options
    rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Last quest clockwork tower
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You have to do a series of quests for Tristopher before he'll start w/ the Waterclock Guild quest that gives the bag. There's also a female elf nearby, (I think she's a Harper or something), that also ties into it. Talk to both of them, and do any quests they have to offer. It's not just "here's the quest for the inventory bag" and you're done w/ it... it's the culmination of an arc you have to do.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    ladysylvialadysylvia Member Posts: 946 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    Isn't that the quest reward for the Lich Phylactery quest?

Lich quest is only a drop item quest from Graveyard. Nothing to do with storyline quest.
  • Options
    nearlydiamondnearlydiamond Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 105 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    tribalsage wrote: »
    Hello all I'm currently level 60 and have been for awhile. I did a lot of pvp and leveled pretty quick and missed the bag. I actually didn't know there was a 3rd one you could get from the graveyard till recently. I'm tryin to obtain it and I don't see to be getting it when someone shared the last quest from the storyline for the clocktower. Anyone have any ideas as to whats going on? Can I get a dev to respond please. Thanks

You have to complete the preamble quests. If someone shares a quest with you and you haven't done the quests leading up to it, or have completed them already, you get 50% of the original quest XP, and not any of the items. I believe this was changed some time ago after the graveyard quest with the professions pack reward was being exploited. You'll have to manually talk to all the quest givers to find your quest
  • Options
    radtatatradtatat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 201
    edited November 2013
    One of my level 60 toon missed that bag quest too. He went to redo the whole quest line, from the first quest in that map to the last with another appropriate level toon (30s) but at the last quest where the reward is the bag, the 30+ toon's quest shows the bag as the reward when he accept it from the npc, but not my level 60 toon's quest, who only had some money and experience as reward.
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    if you completed the required quests and did not get your 3rd inventory bag, the best thing you can do is to contact customer service via an in-game ticket, using the support website or sending an email to customerservice@perfectworld.com. there is nothing a dev or anyone at forum level can do to resolve this issue for you.

thanks.
This discussion has been closed.