[Community] Post Your Character

Comments

• yopukoyopuko Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    My trickster rogue ^_^
    5oCbNdR.jpg
    MLBsO09.jpg
    XHwUNsF.jpg
    Discord - Enyolius | IGN - Enyo @ Yopuko (NWPC)
  • zokirzokir Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    My TR's main look:
    hy1.png

My TR in greater fireburst:
    neverwinterfire.png

My moon elf cleric in bloodtheft:
    hye1.png
    zokir.png
    Hyenas@zokir - Essence of Aggression
  • visinjivisinji Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    screenshot_2013-06-11-17-29-00_zpsd19c2b26.jpg
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Very cool characters everyone, can't wait to get to lv 60 and start dying my stuff to not look so generic.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • durandurahandurandurahan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    jw8g.png
  • taurioncelebritheltaurioncelebrithel Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    316rpfd.jpg

Taurion Celebrithel 60 Guardian Fighter.
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    TNT4nJO.jpg

From left: Iwrae Audeo L60 Half-Elf GF, Laeral Astram L60 Human CW, Peaches Geldorf L60 Half-Orc DC.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • rojorrojor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 178 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    th_586016497_thecardre_122_177lo.jpg
    Still can't bring myself to make a rogue :D
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Ladore_zps6544bcca.jpg

Dont mess with the little green witch! :p
  • valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited September 2018
  • manplowmanplow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    tang56 wrote: »
    [Pic]

From left: Iwrae Audeo L60 Half-Elf GF, Laeral Astram L60 Human CW, Peaches Geldorf L60 Half-Orc DC.

Great designs! I wish I could make beautiful people like you. My first character was meant to look like Aragorn, but he ended up looking like a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> Manson. And are you playing on super-high def? I'm on max settings and my screen doesn't look that sharp.

My wizard Magicka DeSpell at a photoshoot:

cmc1.jpg

pe2t.jpg

jhip.jpg

This is what she looked like in her wargear when I took those shots:

3i8c.jpg

That was just terrible, so I had to save the world wearing evening dress.
    Warrior Nation. Always recruiting. Check us out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Like a snow plow, but for people.
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    manplow wrote: »
    Great designs! I wish I could make beautiful people like you. My first character was meant to look like Aragorn, but he ended up looking like a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> Manson. And are you playing on super-high def? I'm on max settings and my screen doesn't look that sharp.

My wizard Magicka DeSpell at a photoshoot:

This is what she looked like in her wargear when I took those shots:

That was just terrible, so I had to save the world wearing evening dress.
    Thank you. :)

I'm not actually playing at very high res. I've got NW in 1920x1080 windowed mode so I can have Raidcall and Teamspeak on the other parts of my screen. However I am using MSAA x8 and all my graphics bars are cranked to 200% and 300% in the custom options.

I remember wearing gear like that. Just no...my CW ran around do quests in her peasant clothes back then.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
    edited September 2013
    2rzy.jpg
    My rogue Sclav riding his horse on Ebon Downs.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    one of the things i love to do thanks to the gorgeous world cryptic gave us is take screenshots... and sometimes while i'm out and about slaying a fel troll or spiders or the spellplagued, i have to just stop and screencap. here are some of those moments featuring my CW, TR and GWF.

Attachment not found.
    drow trickster rogue - neverwinter - the chasm

Attachment not found.
    drow trickster rogue - neverwinter - the chasm part two

Attachment not found.
    tiefling control wizard - neverwinter - epic karrundax

Attachment not found.
    wood elf great weapons fighter - neverwinter - gauntlegrym
    edited September 2013
    I'm thinking on starting a thread about screenshots of beautiful places (to make it different from the post your char), very nice ones melodywhr
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • ursavirursavir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    (Woops, don't mind this post, I was trying to find out how to post a pic, but I can't make attachments)
    edited September 2013
    You have to upload them somewhere else and then post the image link in here. I use imageshack.us :)
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    reiwulf wrote: »
    I'm thinking on starting a thread about screenshots of beautiful places (to make it different from the post your char), very nice ones melodywhr

thanks. i actually had an idea to do an off-site blog full of in-character screenshots and comments... i was going to call it "postcards from neverwinter" or something along those lines. maybe one day i'll do it.
  • herk412herk412 Banned Users Posts: 165 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Untitled1.jpg
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Kathra_zps95eac42c.jpg

Not to let this topic die. I bring forth a cute dwarf cleric to raise it back up!
  • alexp007fralexp007fr Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    photo.php?fbid=370960186367415&set=pb.100003603106769.-2207520000.1381323979.&type=3&theater
    Voila mon perso en armure
    photo.php?fbid=370960096367424&set=pb.100003603106769.-2207520000.1381323979.&type=3&theater
    et le voila en costume
  • buffsmadbuffsmad Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Mhairi na Firein, half-elven Devoted Cleric of Chauntea. Originally from the Forest Kingdom of Cormyr.

Really, just an ugly green kid in a skid-lid. ;)

DCMoonstone_zps89613b43.png
  • throughwallthroughwall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
    edited October 2013
    -will be posted when i arrive home-
    Sunshine - Trickster Rogue
    Gladiator - Control Wizard
    Death - Great Weapon Fighter
    High Priestess - Devoted Cleric
  • khimera906khimera906 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Theren Grimword: Ex Lusakan Bounty Hunter, currently in the service of Lord Neverember.
    screenshot_2013_11_07_01_00_05_4.jpg

screenshot_2013_11_07_01_04_37.jpg
    I hate dancing with Lady Luck. She always steps on my toes.
  • blackargonianblackargonian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ok well, since I pretty much have so many characters i can decide on a main, or who to put here, I'll just put most of them.

x6anu9.jpg

p0v83.jpg

1y4u81.jpg

23uu2kg.jpg

There's 2 more characters i have, but because of the 4 image limit and the fact that they dont match, i wont bother putting them here. Thanks taking a look. ^_^
    ~Characters~
    <Level 60s>
    Randy Mirage {GWF}|Raiden Mirage {CW}|Aegis Mirage {GF}|Shadow Mirage {TR}|Elena Mirage {DC}|Ryder Mirage {GF}|Zoey Mirage{GWF}|Tammy Mirage {TR}|Trish Mirage {CW}|Tarik Mirage {DC}|Miranda Mirage {HR}

<Below Level 60>
    |Felix Mirage {HR} | Misery Mirage (DC)| Agony Mirage (GWF)

All under @blackargonian, feel free to add me if you want.
  • seawalker13seawalker13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 229 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    Pretty people! It took me all this time to get one char up to lvl 60. I... do more things than play here. :)

Don't hate me 'cause I ain't hand-cuffed to the keyboard. :)
  • draventakdraventak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Artemis is not fully finished yet as i still need the right dagger and blade, just not sure if im going with charons Claw or his normal sword he had at his first introduction.
  • draventakdraventak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This is my verson of Drizzt. I dont own the heros pack yet so no panther. but someday i will.
    edited November 2013
    i wish i could put his eyepatch on with the armor and a helm with a broken horn but oh well i made do with what i could do. just couldnt decide on the gold armor look or the old armor. so i kinda went inbetween.
    edited November 2013
    Elric of Melnibone. it was hard making Ruby red eyes on a white skin toon since most can not get the red eyes unless it was a Drow. so i opted for damaged eyes and tried to make the puples stick out a bit more. after contiplating and thinking on it , i think i should of went with a diff color of pupil since he looks more vampric in ways. lol which is what he is in a sort since he feeds from the souls that Stormbringer gives him.

Stormbringer. the sword i couldnt find a good blade with just runes all the way down it so i opted for this which i could put a bit of red down the center of the blade.