test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nightmare and Feywild lockboxes will be dropping again Thanksgiving weekend.

dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
The latest calendar shows 2 events for the weekend of Thanksgiving. 2x XP starting on Friday and Lockbox Resurgence starting on Thursday. With Lockbox Resurgence, all lockboxes will be dropping not just the current Dark Forest Lockbox.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tinukedatinukeda Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Figures, always a special event when I'm out of town for the weekend :(

Wonder if they'll increase the drop rate (like the Tymora and Waukeen events)?

Guess it's time to unload some of the old NM box items I've been hoarding ...
  • raptorskyfireraptorskyfire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 120 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    Good to know! thanks for the heads up!
    Part of Storm-Shore, a RP/PvE guild. http://www.stormshore.com/

I have many alts, I am a class and race rainbow.
  • radtatatradtatat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 201
    edited November 2013
    Hmmm...I guess these 2 events will not affect me much.

I am not really into opening lock boxes and still have tons of them sitting in my bank collecting dust. All my toons that I care to level are already level 60 (companions are max level too), so the 2x XP event has no extra incentive for me to play. I guess some players with capped toons will feel the same way too.

Looks like I will have more time for family and friends during the Thanksgiving weekend. :D
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Even if all your characters are level 60. It will still be a good time to level up pets and get them ready for Sword Coast Adventures :D
  • ukspawnukspawn Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Oh yay, more boxes, I didn't have enough. How about dropping some keys.
  • grom5674grom5674 Member Posts: 100 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    Ooooo... key's would be nice!
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    And here I was hoping we'd be able to enjoy the results of all that chicken and pig herding during the midsummer festival... :o
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Sweeeeet 2 completely pointless events that I can safely miss
  • godlysoul1godlysoul1 Member Posts: 293 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    Good fight investors/hoarders?
  • terhikkiterhikki Member Posts: 72
    edited November 2013
    How bout dyes?? WE NEED MORE DYES EVENT!!

Of course as side dish, we need more lockboxes. They are so rare and everyone desires those!
  • crazyk016crazyk016 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello! I have opened two lockboxes but I have nothing in my inventory. Please help
  • amadan78amadan78 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    lockboxes are evil... and they take space in inventory bags, or bank or wherever... they should drop keys from time to time instead
  • dndmasterdarkdndmasterdark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    If keys EVER dropped which I cannot see they ever will, the bots would work kazupple time to farm them, game over.

A better idea would be to collect tokens or items that you can turn in for keys, say 500 bags of elven leaves for 1 key.... as a event that only lasts so long, kind like halloween where we collected those peanuts out of the pumkins for the items. Elven leaves are very lightweight and small but very stinky and potent, some say when you smoke them you see pink elephant zebras with fangs and bat wings.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The only way I could ever see keys dropping would be from epic bosses and then only if it was a small chance on a loot table.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother