What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GWF Gear Pics

Comments

• Options
    nonameidknonameidk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Can anyone confirm that they'll add a permanent way to get the hammer like weapon skins? I want all my weapons to look like hammers, and I can't get enough drops in one event's time.
    When in doubt, just hold on. A new day will rise :)
  • Options
    fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Can some one post pics of Gammed Axe +6 ? also how many axe skins we have 3? or more ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    nonameidk wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm that they'll add a permanent way to get the hammer like weapon skins? I want all my weapons to look like hammers, and I can't get enough drops in one event's time.

u do not need new hamer to can transmute u can use allready tarnsmuted weapon it trasfer its current looks only u will need to pay 50k ad
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    anyone can post me dragonslayer helm?
  • Options
    sephirothkirksephirothkirk Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Here's Amni, wearing full PVP T1 Set with blessed gold dye packs and the transmuted Waukeen Greatsword. I quite like the visual, but i'll probably change the dye colours and the weapon. The hilt in that thing is too big.

screenshot_2013_11_19_02_31_58.jpg

screenshot_2013_11_19_02_32_41.jpg
  • Options
    nonameidknonameidk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    warpet wrote: »
    u do not need new hamer to can transmute u can use allready tarnsmuted weapon it trasfer its current looks only u will need to pay 50k ad

What if I want to make more GWFs? Have one destro, one instigator and one sentinel? Or if I just want to have more than one weapon at a time? Like one with vorp, one with lightning or such?
    When in doubt, just hold on. A new day will rise :)
  • Options
    lobo0084lobo0084 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 663 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    Some helmets for you guys. These are base helmet skins, and I'm noticing there's two 'styles' of GWF gear that I'm trying to find examples of.

These are not the 'unique' purple helmets, outside of Hrimir. So while the item in question in the image may have this helmet skin, others are also sure to share it.
    "Every adventurer has two things in common: they don't like dying, and they love getting paid. The rest is just semantics." Brecken, famed mercenary of Baldur's Gate

"D*mn wizards," said Morik the Rogue.

Learn what a GWF and GF really are: The History of Fighters
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    GralSelfPortrait.jpg

This is Gral, and my pet Lobo, an Armored Orc Wolf. Gral is going destroyer again with the upcoming module 2, and I've run tests with him and he's got some extreme damage capabilities with the improvements.

Gear is Marauders Chest, Club of Ogrekind, Lizardfolk Bracers, generic Warrior Greaves. I actually have slotted shirt and pants.

Base gear is all Valiant Duelist and Ancient jewelry. I'm running Lightning in the club and thunderhead on my actual armor (I have two sets of marauder armor, because the greater thunderhead animation makes me look like a lightning rod).

I'll post a picture of Brecken, my new 60 Sentinel GWF (who's going Iron Vanguard) when I get his gear completely up. Right now he's hodgepodging it.
    "Every adventurer has two things in common: they don't like dying, and they love getting paid. The rest is just semantics." Brecken, famed mercenary of Baldur's Gate

• Options
    sephirothkirksephirothkirk Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Decided to change the colour scheme because of the new sword. Dyed my cape (blue and purple dyes) so they kinda matched with the Gray Wolf Dye Pack for the armor. I think my GWF looks way better now.

screenshot_2013_11_20_03_02_45.jpg

screenshot_2013_11_20_03_02_40.jpg

screenshot_2013_11_20_03_02_55.jpg
  • Options
    scififan78scififan78 Member Posts: 1,386 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    lobo0084 wrote: »
    GralSelfPortrait.jpg

This is Gral, and my pet Lobo, an Armored Orc Wolf. Gral is going destroyer again with the upcoming module 2, and I've run tests with him and he's got some extreme damage capabilities with the improvements.

Gear is Marauders Chest, Club of Ogrekind, Lizardfolk Bracers, generic Warrior Greaves. I actually have slotted shirt and pants.

Base gear is all Valiant Duelist and Ancient jewelry. I'm running Lightning in the club and thunderhead on my actual armor (I have two sets of marauder armor, because the greater thunderhead animation makes me look like a lightning rod).

I'll post a picture of Brecken, my new 60 Sentinel GWF (who's going Iron Vanguard) when I get his gear completely up. Right now he's hodgepodging it.

Where did you get that wolf?
  • Options
    koalazebra1koalazebra1 Member Posts: 1,173 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    scififan78 wrote: »

its his mum!
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    scififan78 wrote: »

Armored Orc Wolf, from the first CTA.

Just have to buy them on the AH, now.

• Options
    cardius82cardius82 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So I was browsing the AH looking for Rare (blue) helms that I've seen transmuted on here, and I found one with a closed-faced icon like the low-lvl GF helms called "Hrimnir's Helm", lvl 49 I think. I know the Epic Hrimnir's Helm of course, with the horns and all, but I'd never seen this one. Anyone have a pic or know what it looks like?
  • Options
    xwanguuxwanguu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    GralSelfPortrait.jpg

How did you hide the shirt?
  • Options
    atomiczen86atomiczen86 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    White Fang

current set up will post latest mod soon! :)

[IMG][/img]290qy50.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    xwanguu wrote: »
    How did you hide the shirt?

I didn't. I just take it off. For 'run around PE' looks, I swap out my armor for an unenchanted variant and take off he shirt.

Boy, do I wish I could hide the shirt and enchant effects.

• Options
    fz21879xfz21879x Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    White Fang

current set up will post latest mod soon! :)

[IMG][/img]290qy50.jpg

My eyesss arrrrrgggggg
  • Options
    chambermancerchambermancer Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Just got the Great Sword of the Thayan Zealot from the Dread Ring's Phantasmal Fortress lair. It doesn't look much like a sword...

untitled2.JPG
    untitled5.JPG
  • Options
    irdillonirdillon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 90
    edited December 2013
    Just got the Great Sword of the Thayan Zealot from the Dread Ring's Phantasmal Fortress lair. It doesn't look much like a sword...

untitled2.JPG
    untitled5.JPG

What are you talking about? That's exactly what a greatsword should look like
  • Options
    todesfaelletodesfaelle Member Posts: 1,370 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I don't know, it looks sort of crooked, that Thayan Greatsword. If you look at the middle part of the weapon, it's as if the wooden portion of the weapon isn't connected to the metal portion. Like its been slapped together or something, though maybe it's just my eyes deceiving me.
  • Options
    mutantdemocracymutantdemocracy Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hello guys, i decided to share with you what sword was on the picture of a guy like 20 pages ago where he said that it was a SUPER SECRET sword and he would never tell anyone what sword it was.

I can't believe that people were still wondering about that.

Even more so, since someone posted what sword it was only a few days after I said I wouldn't tell.
  • Options
    ortzhyortzhy Member Posts: 1,103 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Front_zps9e4a2e2f.jpg?t=1386405719
    Back_zps0be88788.jpg?t=1386405863

Meshes: Fable Iliyanbruen Scale/Bracers/Graves
    Fool's Crown of Neverwinter
    Greatsword of Kings
    Dye: Masquerade Dye Pack
    Enchants: Vorpal/Thunderhead
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Does anyone know if the Onslaught Armor from the normal Karru chest has a unique appearance? Just wondering if it's worth keeping for transmuting. May just go to Preview and find out, I guess.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    zacazuzacazu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,934 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    half orc/half kryptonian: Super Aya!

13a0c40671871f956efa5859b5c4b61d1387008040.jpgdb7fa7d81d32406fb63d49cc9bb40bf31387008058.jpgda77699868dae61bea77ad04f4c7ebb21387008218.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2013

Lizardfolk Bracers where are those lootable ? !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    fauust01 wrote: »
    Lizardfolk Bracers where are those lootable ? !
    You might want to look where you fight the Lizard folk themselves... ;)
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    firesukfiresuk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    oge8lt.jpg
    euixle.jpg

Thayan Zealot Tier 1 gear
  • Options
    wickedmanawickedmana Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    [URL="file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Perfect%20World%20Entertainment/Neverwinter_en/Neverwinter/Live/screenshots/screenshot_2013-12-22-01-16-29.jpg"]file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Perfect%20World%20Entertainment/Neverwinter_en/Neverwinter/Live/screenshots/screenshot_2013-12-22-01-16-29.jpg[/URL]
    Armor/Feet: Fabled Ilyanbruen
    Head/Arms: Vigilant Warlord's
    Weapon Set: Fomorian + Vorpal
    (Masquerade Dye used)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    wickedmana wrote: »
    [URL="file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Perfect%20World%20Entertainment/Neverwinter_en/Neverwinter/Live/screenshots/screenshot_2013-12-22-01-16-29.jpg"]file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Perfect%20World%20Entertainment/Neverwinter_en/Neverwinter/Live/screenshots/screenshot_2013-12-22-01-16-29.jpg[/URL]
    Armor/Feet: Fabled Ilyanbruen
    Head/Arms: Vigilant Warlord's
    Weapon Set: Fomorian + Vorpal
    (Masquerade Dye used)

can u re post this pic ? not working it seems
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    fauust01 wrote: »
    can u re post this pic ? not working it seems

It's because he linked to his own desktop.