test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Des's GF Interceptor Tank Build

13»

Comments

• mustikkasmustikkas Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hey, I have been playing with your build and it works well so far. Did you try the briartwine enchantment? I have used a greater plaguefire on my weapon but I am still unsure what to put on the armor.
  • wildslopwildslop Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This looks interesting, I think I'd like to give it a shot.

A question: what the alterations to the build since it was first posted or anything else worth mentioning?
  • tarmalentarmalen Member Posts: 1,020 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    Des no longer plays.

If you need answers then the best you can do is ask here and hope another like minded GF answers.
  • wildslopwildslop Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Good to know/ sad to hear. My question was never meant to only be answered by Des, I'll take good advice from anyone willing to share it.
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Has anyone tested this build with the test server GF changes?
    • Mark: Now applies a "Focused Mark" on the target. This effect does not end if the affected target damages you. Only one target may be affected by focused mark at a time. If a new target is selected, an existing target’s focused mark will be converted to a standard mark.
    • Enforced Threat: Target cap has been increased from 5 to 8.
    • Supremacy of Steel: Will no longer be triggered by reactive damage sources.
    • Iron Warrior: While under the effect of Iron Warrior, players will now generate 150% more threat.

The new focused mark sounds great and enforced threat! But the SoS and Iron warrior change seems like it will really effect this build:(