test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Question regarding items with double enchant bonus slotted

shadows1313shadows1313 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 68 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I took a look at my chars stats and i seem to be missing exactly the stats on the items i have enchants on that give double the enchant bonus. Is there a problem with those or something? I have a double recovery bonus on amulet (150+150) and armor pen on belt (another 150+150) but looking at my total stats im missing exactly those 2 +300 bonuses.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    xanthus83xanthus83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Its a bug with the items, your not actually meant to get double the stats from 1 enchant.
    Xanthus- 60 CW
    Guildleader of The Lords of Light-http://thelordsoflight.enjin.com/
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    And instead it gives no stats at all? good to know at least, ty for reply.
  • Options
    xanthus83xanthus83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    You should still be getting the single stat for the enchant, if your not then I am not sure why. I'm assuming you looked at your stats with the items on and then removed them and checked stats. Could it possibly be a math error?
    Xanthus- 60 CW
    Guildleader of The Lords of Light-http://thelordsoflight.enjin.com/
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I simply counted all stats of that type and was getting 300 short on both i checked on which i had double bonuses. For example my recovery if i manually count all stats on gear (being natural gear stat or bonus from enchants) is 1204 but in my char windows it only shows 904 thus missing 300. Same with my armor pen thou i dont recall right now the exact numbers on that, i was missing exactly 300 again thou.
    Anyways i removed the items with double bonuses and replaced them with proper working ones so everything is good now.
  • Options
    stopicanhitustopicanhitu Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    thankfully I found this before I went and spent a fortune on these items thinking I was gonna double my enchantments...they should fix this asap its a rip off or atleast post so people know its a bug
  • Options
    krisst0fkrisst0f Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have exactly the same issue with my "Piercing Blessed Belt" which shows +378 recovery and +(185+185) recovery from a rank 7 enchant...

I'd understand it shouldn't count +370 from the enchant, but it should AT LEAST count it once..

Right now it is useless slotted Rank 7 enchantment...

It should be fixed.
  • Options
    xxmantaraxxxxmantaraxx Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have a Blessed ring of Protection that had a rank 6 recovery enchant in it when I got it on the AH. I just checked it out and im in the same boat, missing 300 recovery. Just bought a surgeons band and slotted a 6 into it and finally bumped my GS over 10k. I Spent a hell of a lot on it in the ah over other gear because of the massive recovery bonus. Should have known better.

Ara Atheanes GWF
    Traxus Atheanes GF
    Bastiel Atheanes DC
    Ellara Atheanes CW
    Keira Atheanes TR
    Sarasin Atheanes SW
    Jerkface McGee HR
    -MANTARA- OP

• Options
    indolo238indolo238 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited November 2013
    Have the same problem on my CW.

Berserker Belt of Respite
    Equip: +133 Crit
    Equip: +110 Recovery
    Equip: +253 Armor Penetration
    Rank 5 Dark enchant adds
    Equip: +120 Armor Penetration: +120 Armor Penetration

The belt only gives the crit, recovery, and 253 armor penetration. No bonus (double or not) from the slotted rune. I don't care about nor expect a double bonus. I'd be happy just getting the normal rune bonus, because as it is, that's a wasted rune.
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    indolo238 wrote: »
    Have the same problem on my CW.

Berserker Belt of Respite
    Equip: +133 Crit
    Equip: +110 Recovery
    Equip: +253 Armor Penetration
    Rank 5 Dark enchant adds
    Equip: +120 Armor Penetration: +120 Armor Penetration

The belt only gives the crit, recovery, and 253 armor penetration. No bonus (double or not) from the slotted rune. I don't care about nor expect a double bonus. I'd be happy just getting the normal rune bonus, because as it is, that's a wasted rune.

Have no fear, for you are getting the full effect of the rune.

VetQOMj.png

As you can see from that image, a berserker belt of respite actually gives +133 to armor penetration and not +253. that is a difference of 120, the same bonus the rune is providing. So it is not actually showing the bonus 2 times, it is showing it 3 times, though the third time is hidden in what are supposed to be the base stats of the item.

This is likely the case with the other pieces that people think aren't giving them the bonus of their rune when it shows the enchantment twice.
  • Options
    indolo238indolo238 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited November 2013
    dardove wrote: »
    Have no fear, for you are getting the full effect of the rune.

VetQOMj.png

As you can see from that image, a berserker belt of respite actually gives +133 to armor penetration and not +253. that is a difference of 120, the same bonus the rune is providing. So it is not actually showing the bonus 2 times, it is showing it 3 times, though the third time is hidden in what are supposed to be the base stats of the item.

This is likely the case with the other pieces that people think aren't giving them the bonus of their rune when it shows the enchantment twice.

Nope, it came with 253 armor penetration without the rune. They are rare drops, but there are a few that drop with 133 crit, 110 recovery and 253 armor penetration. I'll admit it might be bugged item because the 2 stat piercing berserker belts only come with 133 crit and 243 armor penetration, but the equip bonuses I listed were there when it dropped for me before I put the rune in.

Edit: hmm, figured I'd try taking the rune out on preview shard, and after copying my character there, the belt changed to the 133/110/133 belt +rune, so probably a bugged item.
  • Options
    ianthewizard2012ianthewizard2012 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,142 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    krisst0f wrote: »
    I have exactly the same issue with my "Piercing Blessed Belt" which shows +378 recovery and +(185+185) recovery from a rank 7 enchant...

I'd understand it shouldn't count +370 from the enchant, but it should AT LEAST count it once..

It should be fixed.
    Could you post a screenshot of your "Piercing Blessed Belt"? On the AH, those "Piercing Blessed Belt"s I found only have a highest Recovery bonus of +133.
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    indolo238 wrote: »
    Nope, it came with 253 armor penetration without the rune. They are rare drops, but there are a few that drop with 133 crit, 110 recovery and 253 armor penetration. I'll admit it might be bugged item because the 2 stat piercing berserker belts only come with 133 crit and 243 armor penetration, but the equip bonuses I listed were there when it dropped for me before I put the rune in.

No, the rare version is 133, 110, 133. The more common version is 100 points across the board for all 3 stats. The only ones I can find higher than 133 (or 243 in the case of double stat items) on the AH are ones that already have an enchantment slotted and are showing the same bug already listed here. The value in all cases is increased by the same amount that the enchantment provides.
  • Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    krisst0f wrote: »

It should be fixed.

You should stop, trying to exploit. I guess.

• Options
    stopicanhitustopicanhitu Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You should stop, trying to exploit. I guess.

its not an exploit if they don't fix a bug and besides there is nothing telling you its bugged so if you see a double enchantment bonus
    you are to assume its bugged and an exploit to use...instead of by design?