test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Short Moment in PVP :)

rheimhardtrheimhardt Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 21 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Art and Fiction

Comments

• rezlezrezlez Member Posts: 88
    edited October 2013
    This has what to do with Art and Fiction...?

Oh, and your healer sucks, btw. Well, atleast in PvP. Not only did you rarely attack and sneak behind enemy lines without doing anything, but you couldn't even dodge when you needed to and you didn't heal properly. Cleric is supposed to be a class which is OP once mastered.

Not to be rude, but you need to do Foundries. Solo. Trust me on this - I'm a cleric myself and Foundries are WAAAAY harder and require MUCH more strategy than normal gameplay, dungeons, etc. In fact, it's harder than PvP if you really do the challenging ones. And I mean just on Solo difficulty - team difficulty...don't ever try that. Just...trust me on this.

Clerics + Foundries = best training.
  • rheimhardtrheimhardt Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    the first answer knows better, must be art!

ok;

my target was the red zone, not the kill. sorry.

&

i will (hopefully) be able to answer your question.

but to teach you: I felt useless in the first moment you reduzed my healer to suck.

****. thats just not nice. U know about my skills of some waiting time and.... 3 "moments" .) you must be
  • rheimhardtrheimhardt Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2013
  • rezlezrezlez Member Posts: 88
    edited October 2013
    *facepalm*

Ima just...leave...