test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wow this still isn't fixed yet?

the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1
edited October 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So I gotta ask. Someone posted here that they got kicked from the group after the final boss of a dungeon. Bug or permissions issue aside this is STILL a problem? Really?

It's been how long now and no one has fixed this issue? Let me know when you got this fixed so players won't get dropped anymore your other team fixed it finally in STO I'm sure you can too in this game.

smh
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• cribstaxxxcribstaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,300 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    They also need an all greed loot option along with this then. I have had quite a few CN groups where everyone wholeheartedly agreed on all greed draco drops no matter what. Then of course when we get there and the TR dagger drops (insert whatever weapon you like) the TR hits need so he can snatch it. Luckily the leader is still able to kick him at that point as long as someone has still not rolled to keep him from stealing it. Yes he is stealing it, because everyone agreed beforehand on the loot details.
    Guild Master of <Enemy Team>
    We are definitely dominating, and we are always about to win.
  • kozi001kozi001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    cribstaxxx wrote: »
    Luckily the leader is still able to kick him

Luckily?
    The Need kick is still not a nice move to be proud of against some green newb who just forget things..
  • ananvilhurtzananvilhurtz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    kozi001 wrote: »
    Luckily?
    The Need kick is still not a nice move to be proud of against some green newb who just forget things..

Kicking him screws 1 person instead of 4. His own fault for not being more observant.
    Religion - 60 GF (15.3k GS)
    The Seeker - 60 DC (11.5k GS)
    Faithless - 60 CW (10k GS)
  • trollgretrollgre Member Posts: 297
    edited October 2013
    Kicking him screws 1 person instead of 4. His own fault for not being more observant.

play for fun = you wont feel screwed
    play to farm = screwed if you did not get any item
  • cribstaxxxcribstaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,300 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    trollgre wrote: »
    play for fun = you wont feel screwed
    play to farm = screwed if you did not get any item

So completely agreeing beforehand that this is an all greed run and then knowingly breaking that agreement out of greed plays no role in this scenario is what you're saying?

If you put up your car as collateral for a loan, then when you repay said loan on time the bank refuses to give your car back let me know how not screwed you feel...
    Guild Master of <Enemy Team>
    We are definitely dominating, and we are always about to win.
  • inthefade462inthefade462 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Agreed. Need an all greed roll option before fixing the leader can kick while loot being decided issue.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    yeah this is getting pretty ridiculous. got a pug group together today for CN and right from the start, i got a CW whispering me for lead. finally after about the tenth time, i said in party chat that i wasn't giving him lead. so then he stated that he didn't trust me or my guild mate that was running with me. great. well we definitely didn't trust this guy. so i was about to leave the party to re-form and the "give me lead" guy stopped with his whisper attack. we killed the first boss and someone "needs" the item even though we had clearly stated we were hosting a greed only run. that was enough for me.

playing for fun means that the game mechanics are fair. and that other players honor their word. and i like farming. it can be fun when i don't have to worry about people trying to get one over on the next guy.
  • kozi001kozi001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    CN is full of "give me lead" guys, "I don't trust him" guys and "shall I kick him?" guys...

Not to mention the occasional Jerry Springer show after one or two false try happened. :)

It's extra nice to run it with guild/friends.