test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My new Cleric..."full deeps kill stuff build" w video

xmeanseason305xxmeanseason305x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
edited January 2014 in The Temple
here is my first uploaded video of my new cleric in action.
alot of headaches,napkin' math and imagination was used to attempt to create my viable "dps" cleric...and it is fun to play in both pve AND pvp.
check out my hammers lols.

credits
fydel - TR
josiah lyon - DC
melian - CW
thanaos - CW
me--aka malevolaine - DC
malevolaine female half orc 12463 gear score
w allure stone.
ratings no fire buff
Power 5169
Crit 3711
Armor Pen 2447
Recov 2924
Def 1468

Malevolainegearandstats.jpg

encounters- divine glow,sunburst,daunting light
at wills - sacred flame , brand of the sun
daily - hammer of fate aka i dun gone kill youuuu ;-}
feats -terrirfying insight, holy fervor

Malevolaineheroicandparagonfeats.jpg

Malevolaineiounallurestone.jpg

heroic set up
3 in GF
3 in Toughness
3 in Domain Synergy
3 in Weapon Mastery
3 in Rep Soul
1 in templar's domain : i tried having more..but the proc chance is bugged...at a full 5 points it was not procin' as much as the tool tip states...typical cryptic tooltip
4 in more divine power : since templar's domain seemed bugged..i put the rest in here..more divine power is always great..especially with encounters that have low cd's!!

paragon set up
4 in desperate renewal

1 in rising hope
{these first 5..you can change however you want..just need 5 to get to next tier..i chose 4 in desperate since i pvp alot and i find i can manage the rising hope buff with just 1 point..it almost always procs off of sunburst and i get pretty much 3 sunbursts to proc it back up..so anymore points to me would feel wasted.

5 in power of the sun...one of my 2 at wills..less dmg coming at you and 5% less crit chance coming at you as well?..cant go wrong in that.

3 in nimbus of light.... 6% more defense reduction on target...amzing in both pve and pvp..daunting light has a 10.4 sec cd..buff lasts for 5 sec..pretty much 50% uptime..awesome!...{i thought about going the full 5, but i needed 2 points in another feat down in the righteous}

5 points in deepstone blessing...sacred flame is my other at will..does insane dmg..and crits a whole lot..so some temp hit points from it is always good..plus i needed 5 point to get to linked/foresight.

3 in benefit of foresight
3 in linked spirirt...i went 3 in benefit because i pvp alot...and alot of times we dont bring another DC..so the extra defense is helpfull...and linked is linked...i put the most i could spare..which is 3...thankfully in pve content we run with another DC..and he has 5/5 linked..it all stacks...yummy.

5 points in righteous rage of tempus...more divine power?..cant go wrong w that
2 points in etheral boon wish i had more...but it works great regardless.

this build makes us a very viable dps slot in any pve encounter....we do amazing dmg..on trash and awesome bodd dmg as well..PLUS We bring huge mob def reduc and 5% lowered crit chance..not to mention the offensive goodies we bring to the table as well..{linked spirit which stacks with another "healer role" DC as well ;-] }

anyways...sorry im in a rush to get to work..i will post screen shots when i get back for gear enchants and the whole nine yards..enjoy the video though in the meantime!

MalevolaineselfieMeanMug1.jpg

http://www.twitch.tv/meanseason/c/2723638
Post edited by xmeanseason305x on

Comments

• Options
    exsilioxexsiliox Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for the posting--very interesting. Would you mind linking to a build--also what do you recommend as a cleric levels? I'm only at level 20 right now.
  • Options
    xmeanseason305xxmeanseason305x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    exsiliox wrote: »
    Thanks for the posting--very interesting. Would you mind linking to a build--also what do you recommend as a cleric levels? I'm only at level 20 right now.

here you go m8...i'm pretty bad at posting links and stuff..so bare with me while i try lols....

anyways enjoy!
  • Options
    spani4rdspani4rd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 297 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Looks good. I'd love to collect dps gear and respec dps for pvp maybe or try something with healing step for pvp etc but too much effort for mediocre pvp atm. Respecs are retardely expensive.

I thought I'd just point out that those 3 points in domain synergy only give you 3% more recovery so lets say if you had 3k recovery that would only give you 90 additional recovery. that's what a rank 4 enchant? I mean is it worth it? Not that there are a tone of other great useful heroic feats for you to grab but still I think you could better spend them in holy resolve, repurpose soul, and that last point in bountiful fortune.

The reason you don't notice any diference between 1-5 points in templar's domain is because it has a built in internal 5 min CD. It's absurd I know.

I guess with the upcoming changes to the SB tab exploit you can spec out of LS and take more in benefit of foresight if you want or push those points towards more nimbus of light, etheral boon etc. I guess this will also make rising hope somewhat invalid too without a reliable way to proc it.

It seems like your indicating that deepstones blessing makes it so sacred flame gives you temp hp, or gives you more, which isn't the case. It simply makes your heals more effective, not that great for you but as you said you need something to get you over to benefit of foresight.

Did you ever try feating focused poise and using LoF? I wonder how it would work out for the increased DP generation, maybe make it so you don't need any points in ethereal boon...It does attack slightly faster than sacred flame but it doesn't provide the temp hp.

Disciple of divine lore sounds interesting but I have no idea how often it procs and strenght of the gods obviously provides nice synergy with increased dmg/survival for the entire party even if it doesn't benefit you directly as much. You kinda list HoF as your only daily but it's single target so I'd think that a lot of times flamestrike or HG would be better, or DA if you had it feated.

Divine advantage is pretty decent also, procs of SB and doesn't need to be fully feated to be effective, just helps out the party some and is pretty useful in pvp, although I'm guessing maybe you swap out SB for Chains in PVP?

Also, wish I could expand those screenies, they're so small I can't read anythign
  • Options
    resintokeresintoke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33
    edited August 2013
    Holy Christmas crackers dude, crop your screen shots. when you paste the pics into paint, make sure your blank "canvas" is smaller than the pic youre pasting and you wont have that issue.
    Check out my Twitch stream & video highlights!!
    <Four Twenty> is recruiting! Apply by registering on our website!
    Check out my cleric guides, notes, and discussions!!

5563438nSKoR.png
  • Options
    exsilioxexsiliox Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Awesome. Thanks, Xmean. Good stuff. I see you went higher in Strength than Wisdom..why is that? Most other things I may have questions on I haven't asked because I don't know what I'm doing lol...lvl 28 now though!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    spani4rd wrote: »
    Also, wish I could expand those screenies, they're so small I can't read anythign

Sure you can. Follow the link and hit the magnifying glass in the lower right corner, twice. You'll be able to read it all. :D
  • Options
    mittensofdoommittensofdoom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i just watched ur video on Draco, when I saw the 104k hammer my jaw actually dropped!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    spani4rd wrote: »
    Looks good. I'd love to collect dps gear and respec dps for pvp maybe or try something with healing step for pvp etc but too much effort for mediocre pvp atm. Respecs are retardely expensive.

I thought I'd just point out that those 3 points in domain synergy only give you 3% more recovery so lets say if you had 3k recovery that would only give you 90 additional recovery. that's what a rank 4 enchant? I mean is it worth it? Not that there are a tone of other great useful heroic feats for you to grab but still I think you could better spend them in holy resolve, repurpose soul, and that last point in bountiful fortune. .....

Yeah it is about 90 recovery give or take a few but tbh the 3 points i could throw 1 in bountiful..the only other areas i would drop the "3 points " would be holy resolve....but currently since i don't have my hands on the new t2 feywild armor..i had to invest in ALOT of armor pen enchants....once i do get my hands on the new feywild set...i should have alot more wiggle room with enchants to get to the point where i wouldn't even need the 3 % recovery and most liklely go 2 in holy resolve and 1 last point in bountiful.

The reason you don't notice any diference between 1-5 points in templar's domain is because it has a built in internal 5 min CD. It's absurd I know.....

Yeah i had a feeling it had some sort of internal cool down.....if it is 5 minutes.....than the feat is a complete waste and 1 point is more than enough.....

I guess with the upcoming changes to the SB tab exploit you can spec out of LS and take more in benefit of foresight if you want or push those points towards more nimbus of light, etheral boon etc. I guess this will also make rising hope somewhat invalid too without a reliable way to proc it.

It seems like your indicating that deepstones blessing makes it so sacred flame gives you temp hp, or gives you more, which isn't the case. It simply makes your heals more effective, not that great for you but as you said you need something to get you over to benefit of foresight.

Did you ever try feating focused poise and using LoF? I wonder how it would work out for the increased DP generation, maybe make it so you don't need any points in ethereal boon...It does attack slightly faster than sacred flame but it doesn't provide the temp hp. ....

i chose sacred flame because i feel like it has a higher crit chance...i tested using both sacred AND lance...on a dummy..for some reason i felt sacred was critting alot more...AND the third swing of sacred was putting out some really nice numbers compared to lance....focused poise just affects white hits { non critticals} and even with the 10% dmg increase on those...i just feel that sacred still outshines lance....maybe if i felt like i was struggling in building up Div i could use it solely for pip building...but with this build and feats i shouldnt have a problem building my resources to spam encounters ;-}

Disciple of divine lore sounds interesting but I have no idea how often it procs and strenght of the gods obviously provides nice synergy with increased dmg/survival for the entire party even if it doesn't benefit you directly as much. You kinda list HoF as your only daily but it's single target so I'd think that a lot of times flamestrike or HG would be better, or DA if you had it feated.

Yeah im sorry....im pretty sure i mentioned flame strike as my aoe daily..i also specced into divine armor to use as my second daily for certain bosses as well as for some emergency protection in pvp/pve as well.

Divine advantage is pretty decent also, procs of SB and doesn't need to be fully feated to be effective, just helps out the party some and is pretty useful in pvp, although I'm guessing maybe you swap out SB for Chains in PVP?

Also, wish I could expand those screenies, they're so small I can't read anythign{/quote}

i hope these answers hel you m8....

regardless thanks for checking out my build..hope you can mes around with it soon!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    exsiliox wrote: »
    Awesome. Thanks, Xmean. Good stuff. I see you went higher in Strength than Wisdom..why is that? Most other things I may have questions on I haven't asked because I don't know what I'm doing lol...lvl 28 now though!

wisdom is good for this build because it enhances power...HOWEVER...i went with strentgh for the crit ...also rolled a half orc for the extra 5% severity...pretty much you will notice that most of your damage will be crits..and when they do...the numbers from the extra 5% racial passive severtity AND a vorpal {hopefully you are aiming for a perfect!} will make you all giddy inside.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    i just watched ur video on Draco, when I saw the 104k hammer my jaw actually dropped!

yeah m8...i'm really enjoying this character...so much fun. i'm excited some of the DC cleric has watched it.....at the end of the day it's just something else i can do instead of logging on my main cleric and healing ;-}
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Got some berserker stuff and darks for arpen and restatted (again) to get 2 points in the arpen feat, man its fun =P I think its actually pretty viable in pvp, solo play and skirmishes. The only issue with the way I have done this is the slight lack of recovery but if I could work out how to get that a bit higher I would use this in CN and kick out big heals AND great dps. For now though I will switch my slavemaster jewellery back in for high tier solo healing.

9494617201_6e1c8a0c15_o.png

9494647293_d7b0d0eb09_o.png
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Got some berserker stuff and darks for arpen and restatted (again) to get 2 points in the arpen feat, man its fun =P I think its actually pretty viable in pvp, solo play and skirmishes. The only issue with the way I have done this is the slight lack of recovery but if I could work out how to get that a bit higher I would use this in CN and kick out big heals AND great dps. For now though I will switch my slavemaster jewellery back in for high tier solo healing.

9494617201_6e1c8a0c15_o.png

9494647293_d7b0d0eb09_o.png

ava!!!! i'm happy for you!!!...did you switch your feats as well or just messing with raw arpen numbers so you can keep your heal build intact?...

i wanted to have 2 viable dc's so i levele'd up malevolaine....only bad thing is come feywild i'm gonna have to farm up 2 sets..one for mean and one for malevolaine....<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> ;-]
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Heres my feats, subject to change as always. So basically i took the 5 points out of Domain Synergy coz that wasnt doing a whole bunch of good, put 3 points into Repurpose Soul which i never had the space for previously and actually turns out its great for healing and I also put the 2 points into Templars Domain for the arpen synergy. I also took the 5 points out of power of life as it isnt that amazing and put 4 points back into Ethereal Boon which as you know I dropped previously and I missed it. And im experimenting with the 4th pip to divinity but thats not a permanent fixture :)
    9501260439_7fc98c7a09_o.png

I have been running CN with the blue arpen stuff on myself and not my stone, which gives me balanced recovery bc of the slavemasters and a lil more power. If I was using the blues on my stone I would be getting 22% arpen but awful recovery. So basically im running with 13% arpen which gets boosted with Linked Spirit and Templars Domain so I get pretty nice numbers. Uhh so anyway I will give you some numbers, which is a combo of 2 fast CN runs. Quite a few skills there because I switch out a lot of powers on Draco.
    9504134230_69a80bf709_o.png
    Some nice bits to point out.. PoD max hit of 38.6k crit probably boosted by DG which in itself has some nice numbers. Lance of Faith which I swap in for dps on Draco 7.3k max hit again boosted by the debuffs, guessing there was some CW rays going on too. U can see Repurpose Soul doing some nice healing, so dropping Power of Life doesnt do anything to alter my healing output, actually im probably doing more healing now. Sacred Flame again 7.3k max hit which I cannot attribute to debuffs tbh as I only use it n mob stages. Sunburst 10.3k max hit, not bad however results on that are skewed because its combining damage and healing. Didnt get many Hammers off so that requires some further testing, certainly didnt get anywhere close to your 104k one.

Anyway enough blathering.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Heres my feats, subject to change as always. So basically i took the 5 points out of Domain Synergy coz that wasnt doing a whole bunch of good, put 3 points into Repurpose Soul which i never had the space for previously and actually turns out its great for healing and I also put the 2 points into Templars Domain for the arpen synergy. I also took the 5 points out of power of life as it isnt that amazing and put 4 points back into Ethereal Boon which as you know I dropped previously and I missed it. And im experimenting with the 4th pip to divinity but thats not a permanent fixture :)
    9501260439_7fc98c7a09_o.png

I have been running CN with the blue arpen stuff on myself and not my stone, which gives me balanced recovery bc of the slavemasters and a lil more power. If I was using the blues on my stone I would be getting 22% arpen but awful recovery. So basically im running with 13% arpen which gets boosted with Linked Spirit and Templars Domain so I get pretty nice numbers. Uhh so anyway I will give you some numbers, which is a combo of 2 fast CN runs. Quite a few skills there because I switch out a lot of powers on Draco.
    9504134230_69a80bf709_o.png
    Some nice bits to point out.. PoD max hit of 38.6k crit probably boosted by DG which in itself has some nice numbers. Lance of Faith which I swap in for dps on Draco 7.3k max hit again boosted by the debuffs, guessing there was some CW rays going on too. U can see Repurpose Soul doing some nice healing, so dropping Power of Life doesnt do anything to alter my healing output, actually im probably doing more healing now. Sacred Flame again 7.3k max hit which I cannot attribute to debuffs tbh as I only use it n mob stages. Sunburst 10.3k max hit, not bad however results on that are skewed because its combining damage and healing. Didnt get many Hammers off so that requires some further testing, certainly didnt get anywhere close to your 104k one.

Anyway enough blathering.

yeah currently dumping points out of domain synergy is a great move..i've been wanting to do it but dont feel like respeccing until hopefully a free respec come aug 22nd.
    i have 3 currently in it...iwould prolly dump either 2 in holy resolve and 1 last point in bountiful....or a full 3 in holy resolve....the thing is..domain might be needed come feywild with the loss of recovery on gear..a lil extra might help/be needed.

Repourpose Soul is, has been and will continue to be amazing..i dont remember when it was..but i was talking to some guildies about it and they were second guessing me...i've always used it..especially since both of my DC builds prioritize a nice crit-a lil above crit softcap...constant aoe heals always help.. i'm glad you like it.
    get your hands on a perfect vorpal and really see it do nice green number bombs ;-]

templar's domain sounds so amazing by the tooltip...but there is a horrible internal cooldown..i initially had it at 5 points...did a few parses..dummy tests wasn't impressed with the proc....then dropped it to 3....still wasnt impressed.....was hoping good ol' crpytic had a tooltip bug and the chance with a lower rank compared to a full rank was better lol...to no avail..the icd is just horribly bad....the cool thing is that it procs off of anything...and since most of my encounter's are aoe friendly...[sb,dl,dg,sl} it has a chance to proc off of any mob hit...for me 1 point is good enough...after further research it seems the internal cooldown is 5 minutes...so yeah anything more than 1 point is pretty much a waste since if you hit a daunting light it hits i believe 5 mobs in reg mode...1 point is 5 % 5 mobs end up being 25%...sunburst would yield a higher % and searing light even higher.

anyways...back to neverwinter.. ;-]
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Yeah gonna build up a ton of AD, not gonna buy anything or respec again until I get my hands on the feywild stuff and work out the numbers :)
  • Options
    hamjihamji Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for your insights into the Devoted Cleric.

I have a question about your video. You shoot Divine Searing Light at groups of mobs which are about to be knocked over the railing. Damaging them at all seems rather pointless since they will be falling to their deaths unless you are doing so to build divine power but you are not because you cast a divine mode spell. Not only is damaging them with a D-mode spell pointless but it is also counter-productive since if you accidently kill one of them it will respawn again. This means D-Sun Burst is the only real interaction you should be having with those mobs at all. On the surface it seems like you are artificially padding your damage done stats while not really doing much useful for the party when you could be dps'ing the boss...and herein lies my question...

Does burning the boss down too quickly cause additional problems for the party that I don't know about and is that why you don't do it?

If I was a DPS DC in that fight I would run with Astral Shield(only cast in Divine mode if somebody actually happens to be injured at the time of casting to save divine power for Sun Burst) Sun Burst cast in divine mode to help herd the pack towards the railing as you do very well and for the third encounter probably Break the Spirit.

This will give ample Divine Power for using Sun Burst extremely efficiently and make herding the mobs effortless. Your non-divine Astral Shield can be cast when the main Healer's Shield expires thereby covering his/her cooldown. And lastly Break the Spirit will take the edge off any slight mishaps the TR may have thereby ensuring the whole process goes a lot smoother.

In the final phase when everybody starts DPS'ing the boss then hot-swapping Break the Spirit, Sun Burst and Astral Shield out for any collection of 3 dps encounters you choose will give the final burn a serious kick and make for one heck of a kill.
  • Options
    maahkremuirsongmaahkremuirsong Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    hamji wrote: »
    Thanks for your insights into the Devoted Cleric.

I have a question about your video. You shoot Divine Searing Light at groups of mobs which are about to be knocked over the railing. Damaging them at all seems rather pointless since they will be falling to their deaths unless you are doing so to build divine power but you are not because you cast a divine mode spell. Not only is damaging them with a D-mode spell pointless but it is also counter-productive since if you accidently kill one of them it will respawn again. This means D-Sun Burst is the only real interaction you should be having with those mobs at all. On the surface it seems like you are artificially padding your damage done stats while not really doing much useful for the party when you could be dps'ing the boss...and herein lies my question...

Does burning the boss down too quickly cause additional problems for the party that I don't know about and is that why you don't do it?

If I was a DPS DC in that fight I would run with Astral Shield(only cast in Divine mode if somebody actually happens to be injured at the time of casting to save divine power for Sun Burst) Sun Burst cast in divine mode to help herd the pack towards the railing as you do very well and for the third encounter probably Break the Spirit.

This will give ample Divine Power for using Sun Burst extremely efficiently and make herding the mobs effortless. Your non-divine Astral Shield can be cast when the main Healer's Shield expires thereby covering his/her cooldown. And lastly Break the Spirit will take the edge off any slight mishaps the TR may have thereby ensuring the whole process goes a lot smoother.

In the final phase when everybody starts DPS'ing the boss then hot-swapping Break the Spirit, Sun Burst and Astral Shield out for any collection of 3 dps encounters you choose will give the final burn a serious kick and make for one heck of a kill.

i've been having the same thoughts about the video too.... why would she dps something thats about to fall... and i would go DoT dps mode on this one, (break the spirit, Prophecy and FF) or have astral shield on for additional healing if needed at least for the one who's on the boss all the time.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    i've been having the same thoughts about the video too.... why would she dps something thats about to fall... and i would go DoT dps mode on this one, (break the spirit, Prophecy and FF) or have astral shield on for additional healing if needed at least for the one who's on the boss all the time.

complete valid points.,...and great observation...as far as div searing light....the reason in this video that was used was...they didnt really want me focusing the draco just yet...they asked me to help knock the far away red wizards to them so pretty much the first phase i was just helping knock a few red wizards over to the cw's and dc..

my fav way to run DC is correct stay on draco from the get go.....he melts so much faster.....however this group did not call for that strat.

prophecy does great final tick numbers..and i have in my boss encounter set ups..should have some vids with me actually using it from a few days ago..

pretty much my ideal BOSS set up is 90% of the time....divine glow,pod,daunting light.
    divine glow and daunting light are my bread and butter...pretty much makes draco a paper sheet- which in turn makes all 5 of us kill it faster. with those 2 encounters plus brand of the sun and the brand of the sun and daunting light feats...it synergized very well...not mention being arpen capped.

for me this works very nice..just thoughts..thanks so much for atleast looking into the build/post.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    A few numbers for you :) Add up the total hammer damage :D
    9513758748_b391a48382_o.png

9510993303_fee5014f99_o.png
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    hammer of fate nerf....cool...do these devs even know what they are doing?
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    ......... still waiting on upcoming fixes to repourpose soul not proccing on almost all our abilities..as well as some of our encounters not registering our armor pen into calculated dmg
  • Options
    spicenspicen Member Posts: 248 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    I have to say, i like your playstyle with dc :) Lvling a dc alt for myself currently and so far im loving it! Anyways, I've watched the video from your twitch channel where you do a legit fulminorax kill and your groups tr caught my attention. I have a tr main myself and im curious, what build did he use? I noticed he didnt use duelist flurry even once, and didn't notice overrun critical in buffs so I figured he isn't executioner. If you can give me some info how he is build, I would be grateful! (Abit bored with the executioner playstyle, and would like to switch it to anything other that is viable.)
  • Options
    purpleorbespurpleorbes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 186 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Can you post a pic of your powers please? Im new at my DC and just hit lvl 60 and so far your build looks pretty good.
  • Options
    jiayanjiayan Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2013
    Hi,

I been trying recreating my DC twice as I always get slam around in PVP. From you post, half orc seem better in PVP. I wish to build a fighter Dc (saw 1 once and it awesome) What abilities should i add and for equipment, what attribute should I focus when buying equipment?
  • Options
    shiralacshiralac Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    in terms of all out damage, how does this compare vs Gtrls Burst cleric?

I', thinking of rolling another DC and am on the fence between these two builds.
    There is no such thing as Pleather Armor.
  • Options
    p357il3nc3p357il3nc3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Just hit 20 on my DC after coming back from a sour closed beta experience lol... but hey... I got a red n black banded mount heheh. ANYWAYS, Hella love the concept and info on the post by OP and others. Great for a re-beginning DC wanting to do DPS!

could you pwetty pwease post a pic or link yer powers? I'd like to see how you went with em.

Thanks!

-Mikey
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    So I watched yer Twitch vids, and I reckon I gathered yer build: http://nwcalc.com/dc?b=l9v:4zj1o:b8cc,13il30a:ab300:b3i00:6w000&h=0

LMK If that's about right, and thanks!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    shiralac wrote: »
    in terms of all out damage, how does this compare vs Gtrls Burst cleric?

I', thinking of rolling another DC and am on the fence between these two builds.

haven't really browsed gctrl's burst build tbh...his sentinel build is hella fun in pvp though.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    p357il3nc3 wrote: »
    So I watched yer Twitch vids, and I reckon I gathered yer build: http://nwcalc.com/dc?b=l9v:4zj1o:b8cc,13il30a:ab300:b3i00:6w000&h=0

LMK If that's about right, and thanks!

it's close...i'll be on twitch in a sec..i can show you exactly what it is.....one thing to note...Malevolaine is currently on the back burner...until they fix repourse soul AND the ineffectiveness of ARMOR PENETRATION w all the encounter's in question.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Yeah, just hit 25 on my DC :{P he's gonna be my main and I've been reading how ArPen is hella broken on our skills right now but still seems liek the closest to my preferred play style :D well done, and thanks again!