test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Community] Show us your Guardian Fighters! (Screenshots)

Comments

• ruonthehuntruonthehunt Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I was curious what the name of the helm is.

The shield is the Mithril Crafted Shield +4 or 5 doesn't matter, the helm is the Steel Bulwark, not to be confused with the stalwart bulwark.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    i also wonder what is Unicorn stalwart helm look like, and epic stalwart bulk helm too.

AH doesnt have "appearance window" like eq2 does for viewing before buying, because i am afraid to waste astral diamonds that i may already have on previous helms.
  • trollgretrollgre Member Posts: 297
    edited September 2013
    wylonus wrote: »
    i also wonder what is Unicorn stalwart helm look like, and epic stalwart bulk helm too.

AH doesnt have "appearance window" like eq2 does for viewing before buying, because i am afraid to waste astral diamonds that i may already have on previous helms.

unicorn stalwart set from seal NPC
    screenshot_2013-09-19-11-58-40.jpgscreenshot_2013-09-19-11-58-46.jpgscreenshot_2013-09-19-11-59-08.jpgscreenshot_2013-09-19-11-59-03.jpg
  • duc71duc71 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Armour looks good , can't say I'm liking that Helm.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    thank you for pics, also wonder what does the other Stalwart Bulk looks? another trojan/sparta trim helm? i know roman helm is shorter trim.
    i am looking for large spreaded wings helm for GF, dont know the name.
  • grimahgrimah Member Posts: 1,658 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    This is some screenshots of my GF. Went for the rustic look.

bncl.jpg

0st6.jpg

cw6v.jpg

sorry for the low res, its what the game saved them as.
    Creator of the featured survival horror foundry: "The Silence of Haydenwick" Video Review
    and also the featured satirical comedic adventure "A Call for Heroes".
  • synozeersynozeer Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    grimah wrote: »
    This is some screenshots of my GF. Went for the rustic look.

bncl.jpg

0st6.jpg

cw6v.jpg

sorry for the low res, its what the game saved them as.

I like it, looks good and different from the usual setups. What transmutation pieces did you use?
    Guild: Chocolate Stand | Main: Hzarn (GF)/Danteel (HR) | Watch PvP Videos
  • sirjestosirjesto Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 176 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    The shield is the Mithril Crafted Shield +4 or 5 doesn't matter, the helm is the Steel Bulwark, not to be confused with the stalwart bulwark.

Correct. Thanks for replying for me. Been AFF... (Away From Forum) :)
  • grimahgrimah Member Posts: 1,658 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    i prefer the barbarian look over a plate (tin can)

Helmet - none
    gloves - claws
    chest- lizardfolk armor
    boots - far striding.
    weapon - fey spear
    belt - frostpelt girdle
    shield - lizardfolk shield
    cloak - frostwolf pelt
    race - dwarf

I wanted to finish it off with a mask (not the wolf one) or a battered/worn/makeshift looking helmet but cant seem to find any that fit, hes handsome enough :P, mix of many arrow dyes and green ones.
    Creator of the featured survival horror foundry: "The Silence of Haydenwick" Video Review
    and also the featured satirical comedic adventure "A Call for Heroes".
  • rabidusthebeastrabidusthebeast Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    My set-up is almost the same.

screenshot_2013-09-22-13-16-38_zpsa7ede4cb.jpg

screenshot_2013-09-22-13-17-08_zps03e7b130.jpg

screenshot_2013-09-22-13-17-17_zps6179364c.jpg
  • kolbe11kolbe11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Anyone know of a helm with a Lion on it?

Tried the following helms:
      Champion's Helm of Protection (spikes)
      Champion's Helm of Respite (horns & spikes)
      Champion's Helm of Youth (horns & spikes)
      Heroic Champion's Helm (horns & spikes)
      Smiting Champion's Helm (bhorns & spikes)
      Tempered Champion's Helm (horns)

I went with the following "Lion" theme and cannot for the life of me find a helm displaying a Lion like the rest of the "Champion's" pieces have:
    9904794903_09880cf89b.jpg
    9904629965_ddb513a627.jpg

ITEMS (skin name only):
      Plate Helm +1
      +4 Elven Valiant Plate Armor (or +5 Tempered Champion's Plate Armor)
      Champion's Bracers of Respite
      Spear of the Fey (14k AD @ Wonderous Bazaar)
      Nightmare Shield (500 Taramune Bars)
      Champion's Greaves of Protection

Dyes:
      Winter Wolf Dyepacks
      Green Dye overlay Primary
    "It is said that idle hands are the Devil's tools: Idle geek hands, however, came up with gunpowder, nuclear weapons, and toilet plungers." -Illiad
  • adamoblackadamoblack Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ocdonline wrote: »
    [IMG][/img]gf2fx.jpg

Great shield, where i can found it?
    edited October 2013
    adamoblack wrote: »
    Great shield, where i can found it?

witch fen at sharandar
    edited October 2013
    screenshot_2013-10-09-18-06-37.jpgscreenshot_2013-10-10-16-12-56.jpg

which one looks cooler ?
  • fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    trollgre wrote: »
    which one looks cooler ?

Depends on your weapon enhancement, assuming the shield is dyed the same color.

If you ever use Bronzewood, the green one would work much better due to the natural green spell enhancement (because there is no Lesser enhancement, the spell effect is always very noticeable).

If you use Plague Fire or Flaming or Terror, the red one would be better because blue does not really work with green.

Vorpal, as silvery, works with either imo and is not noticeable anyway until at least regular or higher.

Either way they both look very good!
  • rpgaddict3drpgaddict3d Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    hellskitty2.jpg
    hellskitty-1.jpg
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    kolbe11 wrote: »
    Anyone know of a helm with a Lion on it?
    There is one apparently, although I can only find it in the foundry editor.
    fFGneI0.jpg
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • kolbe11kolbe11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    tang56 wrote: »
    There is one apparently, although I can only find it in the foundry editor.

SWEEET! Thank you for sharing that Tang!

Also, for those interested, here is what the male & female +6 Champion's Armor of Respite (rare PvP T2 Blue armor) looks like!
    10292989323_f2c56ddabd_o.jpg
    "It is said that idle hands are the Devil's tools: Idle geek hands, however, came up with gunpowder, nuclear weapons, and toilet plungers." -Illiad
    edited October 2013
    kolbe11 wrote: »
    SWEEET! Thank you for sharing that Tang!

Also, for those interested, here is what the male & female +6 Champion's Armor of Respite (rare PvP T2 Blue armor) looks like!

Wow, those are about as different as it is possible to be! There should almost be a different Appearance thread per gender!
  • duthgar1976duthgar1976 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    lol yes kolbe11 is a guildie of mine i am the female GF. we both have the Thunderhead encahntment on our chests works great in both pvp and pve. Thanks Kolbe11 for giving me that chest piece fits great with my Drake Seal armor look i have!

Now i do have a question for the other GFs out there. i have a GF im going to use for pvp and want to go with the barbarian look on him. I know i need the Stormcaller chest, but which gloves and boots do i use to match them? i already have a shield and weapon look in mind for him too.
  • feiergiantfeiergiant Member Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Now i do have a question for the other GFs out there. i have a GF im going to use for pvp and want to go with the barbarian look on him. I know i need the Stormcaller chest, but which gloves and boots do i use to match them? i already have a shield and weapon look in mind for him too.

for the barbarian look u want to get hands on boots of far striding.
    they are pretty much the only pair of boots that kinda fits with this style, and they look really cool!
    its a green item, usually some @ AH
  • guidohamerguidohamer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    feiergiant wrote: »
    for the barbarian look u want to get hands on boots of far striding.
    they are pretty much the only pair of boots that kinda fits with this style, and they look really cool!
    its a green item, usually some @ AH

Actually, try first Scavenger Greaves, looks alot better than Far Striding imo.
  • duthgar1976duthgar1976 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    guidohamer wrote: »
    Actually, try first Scavenger Greaves, looks alot better than Far Striding imo.

thank you and feiergiant for the information it is much appreciated!

thank you i now have all i need found the boots and arms and i am done. jsut need to wait a few days to get the AD to change appearance =)
  • crowdpleasingcrowdpleasing Member Posts: 30
    edited October 2013
    116l10o.jpg

2t9h5.jpg
    edited October 2013
    Now if only I can get the Redcap Blood Helm to drop for the class I am using while in MotH... *sigh*
    edited October 2013
    Crowdpleasing, what the heck is that sword? And does it have an enchant, please?
  • sylvenonsylvenon Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    You guys and all your fancy busy looking armor... I've found an armor skin that shows up as gauntlets. This allows me to look like I am running around just in my signature red chain mail. Less is more. Pics once the servers are back up.
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    fondlez wrote: »
    Crowdpleasing, what the heck is that sword? And does it have an enchant, please?
    That would be a Bronzewood Enchantment on it... :)
    va8Ru.gif
    edited October 2013
    That would be a Bronzewood Enchantment on it... :)

lol, I have a Greater Bronzewood, but I don't remember it looking like that! I guess I've never zoomed into it before and just enjoy the butterflies from a distance, haha.
  • feiergiantfeiergiant Member Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    thank you and feiergiant for the information it is much appreciated!

thank you i now have all i need found the boots and arms and i am done. jsut need to wait a few days to get the AD to change appearance =)

sweet! hit us up with some screenshot when you finished you outfit!