test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

For players that are not from Beholders shard.

samuraim0samuraim0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 87
edited October 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
My GWF will remain the sexiest one on the merged shard!

Don't be so serious
Post edited by samuraim0 on

Comments

• Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    That's nice. I didn't realize GWF's were supposed to be sexy. :eek:

If I was into making ugly characters a GWF would be my top choice into being the ugly character...
    but instead I made him gruff and callous.

But then again that was kind of pre-ordained. I hate Two Handed Weapons and the only character I have ever played which used one was a Fallen Paladin I made way back in my NWN days. A fallen paladin can't be sexy so he isn't, he's one mean looking son of a gun. :p
  • Options
    vrtesseractvrtesseract Member Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I am sure ill have one of the Pinkest GWFs, Pyrose she's in my sig and ...very very pink. her sword is also pink.

as far as ugly characters, Ive been told my moonelf cleric looks like a cross between woody from toy story and professor snape...
    he is also in my sig

also Kalyca my GF drow I got to look a lot like a catgirl. shes the one in the blue and gold jester top. (pretty ugly without her mask)

also of note My rogue has a hoopskirt

I like to make somewhat unique looking creature....er characters.

Hi beholder people, Beware the Role-players of mind flayer are invading!
  • Options
    tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    i only wear a wedding top, no pants. but it s a female tr orc so i don`t think i`ll qualify for sexy.
    the buns look ok though
  • Options
    azlanfoxazlanfox Member Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Comeliness is a stat right? Good on GWF? Your looks stops swords, I'm impressed. Kidding.

My GWF is just a fraction of the essence remaining from the death of Eilistraee, the good looks came with the kind-of-mortal package.
    The fox said, "lock and load"

glassdoor.com - Cryptic Studios Review
  • Options
    goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    That's cool, I'll still have the smexiest cw on the whole server.;)
    Queen of Dragon Server
    Goddess Uniique, lvl 60 DC.
    PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
    Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
    *******, lvl 60 TR.
    Premium Juicebox, lvl 60 CW.
    Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

There is NO pvp in Neverwinter.
  • Options
    vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    That's nice. I didn't realize GWF's were supposed to be sexy. :eek:

What else?
    Tanky? No
    DD-y ? Neither
    CC-y ? You must be kidding
    English is not my first language.
  • Options
    obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    azlanfox wrote: »
    Comeliness is a stat right? Good on GWF? Your looks stops swords, I'm impressed. Kidding.

My GWF is just a fraction of the essence remaining from the death of Eilistraee, the good looks came with the kind-of-mortal package.
    Good to know I'm not the only one using lore around Eilistraee for their GWF.

Was funny doing Blackdagger with only a sword and jewellery (amazing how fast you got dropped from party after an inspect), tempted to go back to that for the rest of Rothe Valley and The Chasm as they are proving a bit easy fully geared.
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • Options
    chuamishaelchuamishael Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Nah... My Grandma's GWF is the sexiest. none of you can win againts it. :p
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    My DC is still the most fabulous. Tempted to switch to a perfect feytouched weapon enchant for extra fabulousity.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    cribstaxxxcribstaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,300 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    tang56 wrote: »
    My DC is still the most fabulous. Tempted to switch to a perfect feytouched weapon enchant for extra fabulousity.

Feytouched on a DC, interesting. You reduce incoming damage and increase healing, that's not too shabby.
    Guild Master of <Enemy Team>
    We are definitely dominating, and we are always about to win.
  • Options
    syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I probably have one of the worst looking CWs in game currently. For some reason the green dye isn't showing up on the gateway priview (instead it just appears grey/silver, the underlying Helmite dye that I used before trying to adjust), otherwise I'd post pictures (maybe I'll do that when I get home.) But hey, in my mind's eye green/purple with cold trim shoulda looked great. Nope XD. Now I've gotten a bit smarter and will use the preview shard.

Advantage: I burn through backgrounds so easily DCs shouldn't have any trouble targeting me if I need a top-off heal.
    contents to be decided