test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Halloween Event?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Are we going to get a Halloween Event? If so, when & what can we expect to be doing?
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    An incomplete version of it was briefly active on mimic. It is called Liar's Masquerade. It will involve box dropping from enemies and going trick or treating at the houses around the enclave.
  • drbaalsdrbaals Member Posts: 161 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    uglyduck1 wrote: »
    Are we going to get a Halloween Event? If so, when & what can we expect to be doing?

Well lets see .... The MID Summer fest thing started Mid Sept. About Month and a half late.

That would put Halloween Event period Say Dec 1 - 15th i guess around there...
  • ngeluzngeluz Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    What really? That's it? Aw man, that's so lame!!!!!!!!!! I was kind of hoping at least a few things from the new "Heroes of Shadow" D&D 4th edition content.

Oh god that means more mounts, companions, dyes and clothing theme... I hope someday they make the mounts battle ready, customable, make them fly or something other than speed... same goes for companions, really hope they make them more like GW1or Star Wars, where u could do 5 man Dungeons with them, interact and all or something on does lines... if not its just pointless to get that many... just because... they look cute, cool or wicked. :rolleyes:
  • vikingbradvikingbrad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Ricky Gervatheist Lvl 60 DC on Dragon Server
    Looking for a guild for PvE Dungeons to suit AEST evenings
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ngeluz wrote: »
    What really? That's it? Aw man, that's so lame!!!!!!!!!! I was kind of hoping at least a few things from the new "Heroes of Shadow" D&D 4th edition content.

Oh god that means more mounts, companions, dyes and clothing theme... I hope someday they make the mounts battle ready, customable, make them fly or something other than speed... same goes for companions, really hope they make them more like GW1or Star Wars, where u could do 5 man Dungeons with them, interact and all or something on does lines... if not its just pointless to get that many... just because... they look cute, cool or wicked. :rolleyes:

It is a seasonal event, not a module. You were raising your hopes far too high if you were expecting a class, a race, or anything like that.
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Yeah, it's just a seasonal event, even though the summer one was big and detailed, I'm not expecting much for halloween, i hope they'll prove me wrong though ;)
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Yeah, but that thread has been dead for a month... I know some people might thing necroposting in a halloween event could be fun, but I guess the forum moderators wouldn't like it much XD
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited October 2013
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'd love a Halloween Event - it's my favorite holiday. Maybe they could add costumes that turn us into monsters temporarily. Fight a Halloween Boss like the Headless Horseman, or a Giant Jack-o-Lantern.
  • yosannahyosannah Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    valwryn wrote: »
    I guess TPing the Orc Huts event is not included!!! :o
    Heh. This. +1
    edited October 2013
    uglyduck1 wrote: »
    I'd love a Halloween Event - it's my favorite holiday. Maybe they could add costumes that turn us into monsters temporarily. Fight a Halloween Boss like the Headless Horseman, or a Giant Jack-o-Lantern.

Would be cool if they took the become monster devices from Champions Online.
  • bracer2bracer2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 566 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Would be great, but i remain skeptical. The question we should be asking is in any future events, will there be any rewards that have actual in game functionality? I suspect a Halloween event would offer top prizes such as Halloween costumes... that of course have zero functionality.