Comments

• nyghomanyghoma Member Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    aarkangel wrote: »
    I've got ONE.

===============================
    The Quivering Thumb Arena
    NW-DKL6MAOG6
    For 3+ players (If the player is able to keep themselves healed constantly, it is doable with 2 people or even solo)
    Average Play Time: 10-20 minutes depending on number of players. (Current average play time of 8 minutes is due to me blasting through it several times in the first couple publishes of it to make sure it was doable with a normal character. Play time is somewhat longer now.)
    BASED ON THE QUIVERING THUMB GLADIATORIAL ENTERPRISE FROM THE FORGOTTEN REALMS SETTING
    GAMEPLAY: Large-scale encounters of many different types of enemies. They come in waves, one after the other, and the final two are very difficult if you get caught off-guard or can't keep your health up.
    DESCRIPTION: "The Quivering Thumb, the legendary fair-fight gladiatorial enterprise that made it's name in Unther, and secured it's reputation in Westgate has come to Neverwinter! After the spellplague, Westgate took a severe blow, and most of it's population decided it would be better to spend it's coin on restoration rather than bloody spectacles. In the time since, the Thumb has traveled across Faerun and has set up shop in many cities since, and now it has arrived in Neverwinter! The Thumb offer any warrior up to the task a chance for fame and fortune should they arise victorious from fighting wave after wave of foes, or glory in a bloody death should they be overwhelmed and meet their fate! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
    ===============================

Please try it out when you get the chance, even if you don't have friends to play with you, it's still fun being mauled by 9 simultaneous encounters of undead lol

I just soloed your quest on a lvl 60 CW. I didn't even need to use a potion. This quest is at best a duo. I suggest you fuse a few encounters and make the quest harder. Check back with me if you make any changes, then I'll post your quest. thank!:cool:
    tol-banner.png

NW-DT4OV7EXH

Every time they idiot-proof something...they make better idiots.
    edited June 2013
    anreciel wrote: »
    The Temple of the Sun:
    Type: Dungeon Delve
    Length: 60-90 mins
    Party size: 3-5 man
    Short Code: NW-DS35V5E5R

Just did this quest. Soloed it til the last encounter, then I got wrecked! Last encounter is definitely a group encounter.
    tol-banner.png

NW-DT4OV7EXH

• fortislupusfortislupus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The newly created "Tales of the Unknown" is a campaign based around team play. The first episode "Legend of Skara Brae" is now published, ready for play/test/review.

The first episode IS easy, fans of the game the campaign is based on will recall how the early stages were easy, then got progressively harder. Up to the final battle, which was nearly impossible (I won't be that harsh!).

For the purposes of game play, Trickster Rogues will be regarded as the Bard for certain events. Retro gamers will probably know why :)

It's a play time of around 30 to 45 minutes, and sets the stage for the following episodes:

Episode 2: Temple of the Mad God
    Episode 3: Baron Harken's Castle
    Episode 4: Kylearan's Amber Tower
    Episode 5: Mangar's Black Tower.

Episode 1 can be solo'd.
    Episodes 2 through 5 will require groups of 2 or more.

At some point I will include a difficulty slider, but only once all episodes are published. Though I warn you, HARD difficulty in Mangar's Tower will NOT be nice!

If you remember the original Bard's Tale, I hope you will learn to love this campaign.

Campaign Menu - Tales of the Unknown: NWS-DRDO25JKO
    Episode 1: The Legend of Skara Brae: NW-DJEQQ2ZPS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    I just want to remind folks that I'll only be adding quests that require a minimum of three players or more to participate. Solo quests with three player options are welcomed.

And please if you encounter a group quest that is NOT yours, I'd love to add it to the listing. Just toss out the short code and I'll take it from there.
    tol-banner.png

NW-DT4OV7EXH

• wuttwutt Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • visualkeiukvisualkeiuk Member Posts: 90
    edited July 2013
    Seven Pieces of Dawn: PT1: The Wishing Ceremony
    Type: Solo quest w/ group option
    Length: 25-45 mins
    Solo by default, but has PARTY option
    Short Code: NW-DM2ENNIRJ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And Sacred Heart Short Code: NW-DECMTQMEA

A video Review from visigoth18 you can watch it HERE Of Pt1: The Wishing Ceremony.

Pt1: The Wishing Ceremony is eligible for the Daily Foundry, Avg 27 mins.
    -=-
    Sacred Heart is eligible for the Daily Foundry, Avg 16mins.
  • karitrkaritr Member Posts: 662 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Can I use this thread to find people who might be interested in grouping on the Beholder server? My guild-from-another-game pretty much dispersed shortly after OB went live and I've been mainly playing UGC by myself since then (L60 CW). I so want to play Cragsteep Crypt before I die :p

Send me a PM here or via the in-game mail (@karitr) if you're interested.
  • remorselordremorselord Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hello everyone and thanks to the OP for starting this wonderful thread. My quest is an arena style dungeon run suitable for solo and party play. I haven't had much testing beyond three people so I would really appreciate for some feedback and reviews. I would love to try out some of the quests that are posted here.

*Currently there is a known bug that happens with CW and Cleric Knockback/Push skills. When testing, I strongly advise not trying to push mobs out of arena as there is no way to kill creatures that fall down into the pit. If anyone knows of something that can act as a kill volume, please let me know.

n66y55.jpg

QUEST NAME: The Crucible Challenge

QUEST ID: NW-DR7WBOLM6

DURATION: 25-40 min

GAMEPLAY: Arena / Story / Combat

QUEST INFO:

Update 1.01:

This quest takes players into a hidden underground chamber known as "The Crucible" located deep within the Sword Mountains. Filled with wonderous treasures and mosters from all around the world, The Crucuble pits players against some of the thoughest foes of Neverwinter. Adventurers that seek hidden treasure and challenge may dare to come alone or bring a group with them to a gladiatorial deathmatch to the top. Those who have the courage to defeat all levels of The Crucible Challenge may find a hidden treasure waiting for them at the end.

The Crucible Challenge currently has thirty waves of unique encounters for players to fight against and offers new environments to explore.

RECOMMENDED:

- A party of two or more players as some encounters may be difficult for solo play
    - Solo play for players of any level depending on player experience
    edited July 2013
    Cool guys. I'll be running your quest this weekend and if they meet the group requirements, I'll add them to the thread by Monday. Thanks!
    tol-banner.png

NW-DT4OV7EXH

edited July 2013
    Seven Pieces of Dawn: PT1: The Wishing Ceremony
    Length: 25-45 mins
    Solo by default, but has PARTY option
    Short Code: NW-DM2ENNIRJ

Visualkeiuk, I've done your quest. Nothing about the quest struck me as "a group option". If you amp up the difficulty a bit, I'll add it to the list.
    tol-banner.png

NW-DT4OV7EXH

• viledeeds77#8676 viledeeds77 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Dragons of a Future Yet Told
    Type: Group
    Length 35-40 mins
    Party: 2-3 players- possible solo for a few classes but you chug potions a lot.
    Short Code: NW-DH6JTL2BJ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    Hello everyone and thanks to the OP for starting this wonderful thread. My quest is an arena style dungeon run suitable for solo and party play. I haven't had much testing beyond three people so I would really appreciate for some feedback and reviews. I would love to try out some of the quests that are posted here.

*Currently there is a known bug that happens with CW and Cleric Knockback/Push skills. When testing, I strongly advise not trying to push mobs out of arena as there is no way to kill creatures that fall down into the pit. If anyone knows of something that can act as a kill volume, please let me know.

n66y55.jpg

QUEST NAME: The Crucible Challenge

QUEST ID: NW-DR7WBOLM6

DURATION: 25-40 min

GAMEPLAY: Arena / Story / Combat

QUEST INFO:

Update 1.01:

This quest takes players into a hidden underground chamber known as "The Crucible" located deep within the Sword Mountains. Filled with wonderous treasures and mosters from all around the world, The Crucuble pits players against some of the thoughest foes of Neverwinter. Adventurers that seek hidden treasure and challenge may dare to come alone or bring a group with them to a gladiatorial deathmatch to the top. Those who have the courage to defeat all levels of The Crucible Challenge may find a hidden treasure waiting for them at the end.

The Crucible Challenge currently has thirty waves of unique encounters for players to fight against and offers new environments to explore.

RECOMMENDED:

- A party of two or more players as some encounters may be difficult for solo play
    - Solo play for players of any level depending on player experience

Just finished yours. Going up on the board.
    tol-banner.png

NW-DT4OV7EXH

• mytgroomytgroo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 165 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Try the Survive quest at level 60...
    edited July 2013
    mytgroo wrote: »
    Try the Survive quest at level 60...

Short code?
    tol-banner.png

NW-DT4OV7EXH

• remorselordremorselord Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for running the quest nyghoma and adding it to the list.
    edited July 2013
    faleth77 wrote: »
    Dragons of a Future Yet Told
    Type: Group
    Length 35-40 mins
    Party: 2-3 players- possible solo for a few classes but you chug potions a lot.
    Short Code: NW-DH6JTL2BJ
    Just did this one. It was definitely a solo quest. Increase the difficulty and get back to me. I'll add it when you've updated it.\

Just a good tip for new authors doing group quests. Generally you'll want to have about .75 hard encounters per player. So that's 2 hard encounters per pull for a party of 3. Boss fights you can double that number. In addition, you can spread out individual mobs in a group to make the encounter slightly easier, so they don't stack too tight, or use triggered waves.

I hope that helps.
    tol-banner.png

NW-DT4OV7EXH

• visualkeiukvisualkeiuk Member Posts: 90
    edited July 2013
    nyghoma wrote: »
    Visualkeiuk, I've done your quest. Nothing about the quest struck me as "a group option". If you amp up the difficulty a bit, I'll add it to the list.

I take it you ran the quest though the group options as each map has a group option. with the use of the item you get from the fist part with the spider boss. as you need the group item to let you pick the group option part of the maps.

(group) will show up in talks around the story that will change from solo to group. and you start it from when you are in the attic and you choose not to go and do more cleaning, where you come across spiders and from there the group item you will need to start the other group fights, as i put in the quest notes that the person who has the group item has to start the group change.

but i will look into this, as i spent sometime with the group option.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And Sacred Heart Short Code: NW-DECMTQMEA

A video Review from visigoth18 you can watch it HERE Of Pt1: The Wishing Ceremony.

Pt1: The Wishing Ceremony is eligible for the Daily Foundry, Avg 27 mins.
    -=-
    Sacred Heart is eligible for the Daily Foundry, Avg 16mins.
  • darkhavenchaydarkhavenchay Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I wanted to maintain a list of foundry quests for group play. Please reply with full info if you quest requires three or more players.

The Cragsteep Crypts: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?141271-The-Cragsteep-Crypt-%28Dungeon-Delve%29
    Length: 90 mins.
    Party size: 5 man; 3 man with holy trinity (Hard mode)
    Short Code: NW-DKZHULOVG

Orcus Unleashed: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?290362-5-Man-SKIRMISH-UGC-***-quot-ORCUS-UNLEASHED!-quot-***
    Type: Skirmish
    Length: 20 mins.
    Party size: 5 man; 3 man with holy trinity (Hard mode)
    Short code: NW-DDU6KAENY

Conquering of Ymir:
    Length: 60 mins.
    Party size: 5 man, but provides guards for help during the quest
    Short Code: NW-D12TWV3K3

Lady and the Worm:
    Length: 25 mins.
    Party size: Solo by default, but has 3 man PARTY option
    Short Code: NW-DPQPJSVTH

The Stolen Heirloom:
    Type: Grind
    Length: 20 mins.
    Party size: 3
    Short Code: nw-dqkbsjomx

The Gates of Neverdeath
    Type: Grind
    Length: 60 mins.
    Party size: 3 man
    Short Code:NW-DPSAPLVBZ

The Sunken Castle
    Type: Solo quest with 5 man option
    Length: 30 mins.
    Party size: 1-5 man
    Short Code:NW-DEO4EA5XG

The Mage Masher
    Type: Solo quest with 3 man option
    Length: 25 mins.
    Party size: 1-3 man
    Short Code:NW-DKYGGYPUE

The Crucible Challenge
    Type: Arena
    Length: 45-60 mins.
    Party size: 3 man
    Short Code:NW-DS35V5E5R

Temple of the Sun
    Length: 60-90 mins.
    Party size: 3-5 man
    Short Code:NW-DR7WBOLM6

Thank you for this list! My husband and I have spent considerable time starting & abandoning foundry quests that we thought were duo+ but were actually solo. We are relatively new to the game but experienced MMO gamers. We prefer to duo the content together, and I don't believe we are unique in this.
    edited July 2013
    Thank you for this list! My husband and I have spent considerable time starting & abandoning foundry quests that we thought were duo+ but were actually solo. We are relatively new to the game but experienced MMO gamers. We prefer to duo the content together, and I don't believe we are unique in this.
    I'm glad to be of service!;)
    tol-banner.png

NW-DT4OV7EXH

• sarkany69sarkany69 Member Posts: 59
    edited July 2013
    Hello,

I had it suggested to me to try to get on this group quest list. I Have two quests now (as of today) that both should be good for 2-3 people. I'm not sure if they are eligible since my first quest can be soloed if you're very well equipped and skilled. Short codes are in signature.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.
    Campaign: NWS-DE986PLQS - Zombie Infestation
    NW-DIG3FBD2Q - Part 1 - Initial Attack - (Eligible for daily) Click here to see Video review by @Visigoth18
    NW-DNG6BTL9C - Part 2 - Retaliation - (Now daily eligible - thanks for the support everyone)
    edited July 2013
    Heya Sark, played you quest its going up on the chart.
    tol-banner.png

NW-DT4OV7EXH

• lolsorhandlolsorhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 981 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    You could add my campaign to that, Part 3 is a maybe though. But Riddles in the Dark, and The Bloodied Letter both have group difficulty sliders in them. :)
    I like turtles.

Brethren of the Five, Campaign. - Story focused
    The Dwarven Tale - Hack 'N Slash
  • lightbringer1102lightbringer1102 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    C: Royal Betrayal
    Q: PT1 (Lord's Bounty)

Type: Group quest
    Length: 15-30 mins.
    Party size: 1 - 3 man
    Short Code: NW-DJJ5YG3H2
    Part#1 (Belial) NW-DCVQ737WR
  • aerroneaerrone Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I don't see why this would be appropriate for the spotlight forum. This will be a catalog of group foundry quests. This is NOT an appeal to be spotlighted. If they made a group foundry forum, then yes, I would agree. But I see little hope in that, considering the lack for group quests currently available.

PLEASE try my build its for a group ADELVIA NW-DJSRGSBFP and rate it thanks
  • zaforouszaforous Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hey! Mine is a group quest foundry. I feel like it'e moderately challenging for 3 players. Probably easier for 4-5. Here is the thread:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?428731-It-s-a-dirty-job-NW-DLDKYKIJP

It's a dirty job by @zaforous
    Short Code: NW-DLDKYKIJP
    Mission Type: Dungeon
    Average Duration: 40 min (Grp of 3)
    Amount of Combat: Heavy combat
    Starts at: Map
    Mission Summary:

In this quest you're charged with cleaning up the sewers underneath Protector's Enclave. There is a growing stench and people aren't very happy about it. You're sure this will be an easy, and typical sewer clean-up job, but something else strange is going on.

Author tips/hints:

This is my first foundry quest. I like heavy combat, and I usually play with two friends in a group of 3. So this dungeon is fairly challenging for a group of 3 if you aggro too many monsters at once. In the big sewer room I added a bunch of objects you can climb onto to get a tactical advantage on some of the mobs.

The map is fairly simplistic, but I think still fun to have a look. I haven't really gotten good at side quests yet so the quest line is fairly linear as well.

I think it's a little funny, and entertaining while having some fun combat. I hope you all enjoy!

Be sure to review! Thanks!
    Try my first Foundry dungeon "It's a dirty job..." NW-DLDKYKIJP
  • vephidvephid Member Posts: 50
    edited August 2013
    A time of need
    Type: Solo quest with difficulty sliders.
    Length: 20 minutes.
    Party size: From 2 up to 3 players when hard difficulty is chosen.
    Short Code: NW-DTNQ57N4B.

Author tips/hints: The quest was intended to be played with music and sounds activated, since it has a lot of both.

69_zpsebee0393.jpg

47_zps65b72927.jpg

Give it a try and tell me what you think! :)
    Check out my campaign "A time of need" NWS-DK9TIAT7J! I'm still seeking and trading reviews, feel free to send me a message with your foundry code and I will play them as soon as possible.
  • lolsorhandlolsorhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 981 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    The Brethren Song has a party mode, try it out and see :)
    I like turtles.

Brethren of the Five, Campaign. - Story focused
    The Dwarven Tale - Hack 'N Slash
  • bazgcbazgc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    My second quest, "The Silver Sword" (NW-DEIPWYISA) is a solo quest but has an option for small parties (ideally 2-3 players).
    My Foundry Quests:

The Silver Sword - NW-DEIPWYISA - Daily Qualified
    A Relaxing Stay - NW-DEEYNZYZ9 - Daily Qualified but going to be updated
  • grimahgrimah Member Posts: 1,658 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Do any of these quests have no dialogue? so they are more party friendly, just action prompts rather than speaking to npc prompts. The only example i can give that seems to be best designed for party is zombie survival map. but the enemies are rather weak.
    Creator of the featured survival horror foundry: "The Silence of Haydenwick" Video Review
    and also the featured satirical comedic adventure "A Call for Heroes".
  • grimahgrimah Member Posts: 1,658 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I just added a story/combat/adventure Co-op map

"The Silence of Haydenwick" NW-DFUTEUGUE.

Was designed fro the beginning to accompany co-op so both players will be in the know.
    Creator of the featured survival horror foundry: "The Silence of Haydenwick" Video Review
    and also the featured satirical comedic adventure "A Call for Heroes".
This discussion has been closed.