test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't PvE because players don't try to clear dungeon, instead exploit and fail.

12345679»

Comments

• fallenhawkfallenhawk Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    seisem2 wrote: »
    Not mad about anything. You are just really out of touch with the game to be commenting on these issues. It is just my observation.
    o.O out of touch say you. You think I don't know what what's just because I'm not max level(yet). Anyway back to topic at hand I say if you can push,pull a boss off a cliff,or stand on something to where the monster(boss) can't hurt is using whats around you and that grey matter in your head. As for the campfire to skip some trash(I don't think some of you get what that mean) is legit in my books as it part of game design. Now if you going though a wall and there nothing but open space that a glitch. Now if say wall had a walkway behind want bet that was intended.

Just because you think it a exploit or whatnot doesn't mean it is(tell you whining make it one).
    [SIGPIC]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/Badbones/Mysig.png[/SIGPIC]
    I can still move.
    I can still fight.
    I will never give up!
  • s3ven0fmines3ven0fmine Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Yes people should get banned. I rarely pug these days, but when I do and people want to glitch the last boss - I leave. The problem is they even advertise for it in the LFG channel -- I will see "must know how to glitch last boss" and yet nobody does a thing about it.

You do not decide if people should or should not get banned. You can only affect your play style not others. Stop talking like Cryptic came out and said don't glitch bosses or run around mobs or you will get banned. They have said no such thing and stayed silent on the subject due to the fact that more then 90 percent of players should be banned according to you. Run the dungeons how you like and i will run them how i like. IMO people who joins groups then want to waste time killing trash mobs should be banned, and my opinion is just as valid as yours.
  • aerisodaerisod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    This seisem2 guy sounds like he's mad.
    edited September 2013
    aerisod wrote: »

More like you play the way he wants you to or he thinks you should be perma banned. Self centered much?
    edited September 2013
    IMO people who joins groups then want to waste time killing trash mobs should be banned, and my opinion is just as valid as yours.
    Hey that sound like a great idea.
    He said no to me,but who knows he could have change his(or hers) mind by now.
    I can still move.
    I can still fight.
    I will never give up!
  • seisem2seisem2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    You do not decide if people should or should not get banned. You can only affect your play style not others. Stop talking like Cryptic came out and said don't glitch bosses or run around mobs or you will get banned. They have said no such thing and stayed silent on the subject due to the fact that more then 90 percent of players should be banned according to you. Run the dungeons how you like and i will run them how i like. IMO people who joins groups then want to waste time killing trash mobs should be banned, and my opinion is just as valid as yours.

The OP was upset about the style of play from all the cheaters in this game -- just like thread after thread that comes out here talking about the same issues. The game is not meant to be glitched or cheated -- people just are taking advantages of bugs that are in the game.

I can't confirm if people are going to be banned or not, but my advice is to stay away from it. This game is playable legit and it is much more rewarding to actually earn your gear than cheat for it.
    Seisem - DC 13K GS
    Catalina Erantzo - GWF 13.9K GS

<Future> Guild on Dragon - Legit Non Exploit Guild (We are always recruiting great players)

Future Guild Recruitment Thread: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?475381-lt-Future-gt-Legit-Non-Exploit-Guild-Recruiting
  • seisem2seisem2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013

I'm not mad. I'm disappointed by the level of play in this game that is a direct result of cheaters and exploiters.
    Seisem - DC 13K GS

<Future> Guild on Dragon - Legit Non Exploit Guild (We are always recruiting great players)

Future Guild Recruitment Thread: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?475381-lt-Future-gt-Legit-Non-Exploit-Guild-Recruiting
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I haven't done those dungeons but to me, glitching bosses takes away the fun of doing a dungeon. :(
    I'm not going to tell anyone how they should be playing, but it's sad that when I get to max lv I'll see that.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
    edited September 2013
    This game is playable legit and it is much more rewarding to actually earn your gear than cheat for it.
    No your way just take longer.
    I can still move.
    I can still fight.
    I will never give up!
  • dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    I'm not mad. I'm disappointed by the level of play in this game that is a direct result of cheaters and exploiters.

So what you are saying is you allow cheaters and exploiters ruin your fun? You know nearly every multiplayer online game has some form of cheaters/exploiters/hackers. So you'll never have fun in any of those games.
  • dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    This game is playable legit and it is much more rewarding to actually earn your gear than cheat for it.

Your way of playing is fun for you, but others have their way to enjoy the game. Some players chose to spend their hard earned cash and buy ZEN and then convert it to AD and buy their GEAR. These players find it fun running around in geared out characters and playing the game their way.

Just because you don't agree doesn't make it wrong or right.

Even when I played WoW and the game was filled with botters I didn't let it bother me and just bought gear cheap of the AH and enjoyed playing the game my way. It would appear the issue is you want to force your beliefs on someone vs. leading by example.
    edited September 2013
    dkcandy wrote: »
    So what you are saying is you allow cheaters and exploiters ruin your fun? You know nearly every multiplayer online game has some form of cheaters/exploiters/hackers. So you'll never have fun in any of those games.

Nobody is ruining my fun -- the problem is the overall community of the game is tainted due to all the exploit and glitches. It is so sad and pathetic to try to play with anybody outside of my private guild or group of friends because the skill level is so low due to people only knowing how to play due to cheating.
    Seisem - DC 13K GS

edited September 2013
    dkcandy wrote: »
    Your way of playing is fun for you, but others have their way to enjoy the game. Some players chose to spend their hard earned cash and buy ZEN and then convert it to AD and buy their GEAR. These players find it fun running around in geared out characters and playing the game their way.

Just because you don't agree doesn't make it wrong or right.

Even when I played WoW and the game was filled with botters I didn't let it bother me and just bought gear cheap of the AH and enjoyed playing the game my way. It would appear the issue is you want to force your beliefs on someone vs. leading by example.

Cheating is cheating. Stop trying to put an okay stamp on exploits.
    Seisem - DC 13K GS

edited September 2013
    Then what "cheating" to you ?
    I can still move.
    I can still fight.
    I will never give up!
    edited September 2013

When did cryptic say that this was cheating? O wait they never did so you are once again saying your opinion is fact and then trying to shove it down peoples throat. So to make it easier for you to understand. I feel the same way about the way you play that you feel about the way i play. But im not here trying to tell you to play it my way or you should be banned. I find it less fun to have to kill trash mobs but HEY if you want to do it BY ALL MEANS go ahead and enjoy it. You should be telling us the same thing not trying to say we should be banned because we don't do it your way. If cryptic comes out and actually defines what is exploit(they wont cuz anything they say will have nightmare Thursday fit in there and then make them look incompetent) then we can have this talk. Until then you are simply shoving your opinions down peoples throats and demanding they play it your way. Grow up, you need to learn to "tolerate" us as much as i am forced to "tolerate" you.
    edited September 2013
    When did cryptic say that this was cheating? O wait they never did so you are once again saying your opinion is fact and then trying to shove it down peoples throat. So to make it easier for you to understand. I feel the same way about the way you play that you feel about the way i play. But im not here trying to tell you to play it my way or you should be banned. I find it less fun to have to kill trash mobs but HEY if you want to do it BY ALL MEANS go ahead and enjoy it. You should be telling us the same thing not trying to say we should be banned because we don't do it your way. If cryptic comes out and actually defines what is exploit(they wont cuz anything they say will have nightmare Thursday fit in there and then make them look incompetent) then we can have this talk. Until then you are simply shoving your opinions down peoples throats and demanding they play it your way. Grow up, you need to learn to "tolerate" us as much as i am forced to "tolerate" you.

Running from campfire to campfire and dying to avoid the mobs is cheating... the game was not designed for that. Causing a boss to suicide or fighting a boss from the top of a statue so it can't hurt you is cheating. Do people have to tell you right from wrong?

There is only one reason people do it -- the game is just too hard for them.
    Seisem - DC 13K GS

edited September 2013
    For cheaters and exploiters, how about they just create a server and you all can transfer your characters there. When DD comes up, you can queue up for it (doesn't matter how many are in your group). Then, zone in to the dungeon of your choice. There will be NO trash. All the bosses will be at the entrance and will fall over dead and drop each version of their T2 piece. Then, the chest will be right there and when you open it, you will get the entire T2 set of your choice plus 1 million AD and any perfect shard of your choice.

This is the level of play you are looking for, right?
    Seisem - DC 13K GS

• sarranspsarransp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013

Heads up guys, we have a lawful good paladin in here.

As for the issue at hand, I'm completely neutral, everything I've cleared has either been fully or in groups where someone wanted to do an "exploit" or something of that nature and I can honestly say I don't care either way. How about everyone stops trying to pointlessly change the opposing parties opinion and instead plays the game as they see fit? Also, as soon as you resort to ad hominem arguments your statements are officially worthless, so instead of calling everyone a cheater and going on and on about how they don't play with high quality players, you could, maybe, try just not speaking and thereby salvaging your argument from becoming a complete farce. This is of course generalized, everyone would do well to learn how not to instantly resort to ad hominem arguments, it makes you look silly and childish.
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited September 2013

Cryptic said it was cheating in many occasions: during live streams, when they fix a glitch. When they say explicitely "you can't skip boss x anymore" it means they don't want players to skip bosses. Such an hypocrisy is astounding, people will do everything, including insulting others, because they feel their little AD business is in danger when we ask for real fixes, and the only purpose is saving a meaningless amount of RL money. This is truly pathetic. I just hope they do something and don't give up, fix exploits once and for all, and enforce the full clear rule. If the 3-4 exploits fanatics in this thread leave the game i won't be sad.
    edited September 2013
    Running from campfire to campfire and dying to avoid the mobs is cheating... the game was not designed for that. Causing a boss to suicide or fighting a boss from the top of a statue so it can't hurt you is cheating. Do people have to tell you right from wrong?

I question you sanity now I know you just insane. None what you say is cheating one bit. I feel sorry for your guild.
    I can still move.
    I can still fight.
    I will never give up!
  • dnosrcdnosrc Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited September 2013

i have always choosen the less time consuming way .. so whats your point?
    edited September 2013
    diogene0 wrote: »
    -snip-
    There well never be "full clear rule" in any game. F**** I had it with you people.

Let this and any other thread like it that comes after it burn (as in don't post in it).
    I can still move.
    I can still fight.
    I will never give up!
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    This thread has turned into nothing but back and forth flaming. Going to put it out of its misery.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.