test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Constant crashing since Feywild patch

xenozenoxenozeno Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 28 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I've been getting constant crashing in Protectors Enclave since Feywild patch. Straight to desktop.

What's up with that? Any known problems or fixes? It's getting me down, as I woulds like to enjoy the game once again.
Post edited by xenozeno on

Comments

• pakatapoespakatapoes Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    they must fix the whole game,most ppl can't lauch there game after this patch
    and I am one of them :(
    and I have the same problem as you , it only freeze and crash in PE city
  • saberhawk454saberhawk454 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Same problem here. I dc all the time from the server since the fey patch. Need a fix
  • prcolinprcolin Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Every time I do skirmish the game crashes in the middle of it... it is really frustrating and game breaking.
  • atomirnyatomirny Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    prcolin wrote: »
    Every time I do skirmish the game crashes in the middle of it... it is really frustrating and game breaking.

Indeed, same for me.
  • masterjewstarmasterjewstar Member Posts: 563
    edited August 2013
    its crashing for me no matter what im doing or where i am 5 mins in game and bam crash says something about a vertex buffer or something i hope this is fixed in the patch tomarrow morning i play this almost religously and its all i do all day please please fix it
  • nhicodimanhicodima Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I myself have been unable to make it past the character selection screen since the Aug 22 patch. I select a char, click login and within a few seconds of the loading screen it crashes to the desktop. Have patched 3x now since then with the same results.
  • istvandivagaistvandivaga Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I never crashed until I updated the Fay patch. I tried several fixes and nothing works. Next step is resetting defaults, but I didnt change them that much. If if keeps up, I cannot see investing more time or affort into this.