test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

anyone else had the stealth glitch on them?

hyphenjayhyphenjay Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
not too sure how to replicate it exactly, but sometimes if i do a stealth follow immediately by a skill that will bring me out of stealth.... the stealth will bug out and no longer regen
then i have to relog to fix it =\
Post edited by hyphenjay on

Comments

• harekazeharekaze Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 122 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Ya it happened a lot to me, zoning/relog fixes, but still very annoying.
  • squibshotsquibshot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited February 2013
    Yes, this happened a few times. Had no idea what caused the bug so i was rather vague in my bug report.
  • kingculexkingculex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It has happened to me twice since this balancing update.
    Every class has advantages and disadvantages. Learn the disadvantages of you class to overcome them. Learn the advantages of your class and the disadvatages of other classes to use them in pvp to win.

There is no point to whine for nerfs because you win some and loose some. Crying just makes a player look like a crier and no one, especially the devs, should take them seriously. Have a nice day!:)
  • banterbanebanterbane Member Posts: 32
    edited August 2013
    Has happened to me many times since at least a month back. I have done a bug report on this issue at least three times.
  • jadavin2013jadavin2013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It happened to me today for the first time.
  • fallout1111fallout1111 Member Posts: 71
    edited August 2013
    I've had it happen too, although it is not a regular occurrence. Have to leave zone or relog to fix it though.
  • astrozarastrozar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19
    edited August 2013
    Since the second (bug) update this has happened to me too.
  • b4gshrugsb4gshrugs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 69
    edited August 2013
    I've had this problem since fey release. It most commonly occurs for me when I get hit by a knockback (Guardian Fighter prone/knockback CW cone push). The first few times it happened, I had to log out for the problem to go away. Lately, the issue goes away once I die.
  • selfmadewolfselfmadewolf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    b4gshrugs wrote: »
    I've had this problem since fey release. It most commonly occurs for me when I get hit by a knockback (Guardian Fighter prone/knockback CW cone push). The first few times it happened, I had to log out for the problem to go away. Lately, the issue goes away once I die.

Nothing more to add. Same problem here.
  • calyxiumcalyxium Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This happens to me, too.
    It's pretty annoying when it happens in an instance and you either have to try and finish it without stealthing or restart.

Please to be fixing it - stealth is kind of important, you know?