test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Major GWF bugs!! Unstoppable, IBS, RS, WMS, Roar, Spinning Strike, Takedown!

altimumaltimum Member Posts: 7 Arc User
There is no useful ability left for us to use as GWF after this new "supposedly" patch...all our major abilities are bugged.

1) Unstoppable: you all noticed this, as soon as you consume the temporary hit points, unstoppable cancels out. Now unstoppable barely lasts for a couple of seconds. Sometimes even without consuming the temporary hit points, both upper and lower bars drain simultaneously ending unstoppable prematurely even if you still have temporary hit points left. Huge dps loss, since in the "destroyer" tree, you have the "destroyer's purpose" feat, supposed to increase your encounter damage by 10% while unstoppable is active. Also a huge survival loss for us, I cant stand my ground for a couple of seconds on adds now. I need to constantly run away.

2) Indomitable Battle strike: Another hallmark and "must have" ability for any GWF PVE or PVP build. bad news.... If your target is "prone" for any reason, and you hit him with IBS, it will very often not do any damage at all. try it guys. it is a serious dps loss. try knocking down a target "prone" with your "takedown', then hit your IBS. try It many times and see for yourself. Very often it will not do any damage. I tested this and I confirm it.

3)Spinning Strike: you are supposed to be immune to "crowd control" while it is active?. Bad news... very often you are knocked out while spinning strike is active, interrupting the silly animation. and terminating the daily. even though your action bar is still filled up!!!!! I am sure many have encountered this already. Another silly opera dancing animation daily with dps loss if you got knocked out of it.

4) Roar: No longer giving any usefull determination when you use it. determination gain from this ability is severely bugged. it is totally useless now. it was not part of my "destroyer" build anyways. but I am sure many other GWF use it, and depend on it.

5) Weapon Master Strike: this is also my core ability along with IBS. And I know exactly how it was working before the patch. And I can say without a doubt that this ability is no longer granting me the same amount of Action Points when I hit multiple enemies with it, as it used to be before the patch. When I hit multiple enemies with WMS, my action point bar used to fill much faster. now it only fills your action point bar as if you were hitting a single target rather than multiple targets.

6) Restoring Strike; perhaps not a major bug. but it is there. and has been there for a long time. and we reported the bug both ingame and through this useless website many times. and still no fix. If you have the feat "student of the sword". and I am sure most of us have it max out. essential feat for us and our teammates. supposedly if you do a critical strike u will reduce target defense by 15% for 5 seconds. however if you do a critical strike with "restoring strike", it will not only reduce target enemy defense, but it will also reduce "your own" defense by 15% for 5 seconds. Fix it for god sake!!!

7) takedown: this ability is randomly having a 2-minute cooldown when used in pvp. this happened to me twice already since the release of the new patch.

What else is left for us GWF? Perhaps some more and more hidden/unknown ability and feat bugs waiting for us to discover?

Does "Cryptic" actually play the game that they are producing?

This is clearly still a "beta" game. in no way this piece of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> can be considered a finished release. I was only talking about GWF. not even including other classes bugs and dungeons and exploits.

This is a "F2P" game guys. Let us treat it that way. play the game freely as it is. don't spend any penny on their keys and lock boxes. don't use their zen store. don't help them make any profit out of this game. They don't deserve it. and you all know it.
Post edited by altimum on

Comments

• xmxaxnxgxoxxmxaxnxgxox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    bro, gwf are now dead T.T

Cryptic just hates GWF
  • chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited August 2013
    Sadly the AP nerf was to ALL AOE skills not just GWF. Since our abilities are mostly AOE based we got hit pretty hard. All AP generation from AOE/Cone damage abilities took a massive nerf bat to the groin since AP generation from damage to 1 mob or to 5 mobs are now pretty much the same.