test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug: Cannot Refine Rough Diamonds

concubinesconcubines Member Posts: 22 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
The 'Refine' button is grayed out even though I haven't refined any diamonds.

I'll be as civil as possible. Please fix this.

fixthebugsplz.jpg
Post edited by concubines on

Comments

• mrspumamrspuma Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Not sure if joking ...

... Are you saying you haven't refined anything in the last time period window, even tho the game says you have? eg, it's "stuck?"
  • runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Game auto refines at certain points. It probably refined them earlier and you just didn't notice.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    I am going to have to second runebane, this is more than likely a case of the game automatically refining astral diamonds for you, which is does at times if you have not refined within a period of time.

In any case this is properly moved into the Bug Reports Section in case there is something more serious behind this issue. :)
  • concubinesconcubines Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    mrspuma wrote: »
    Not sure if joking ...

... Are you saying you haven't refined anything in the last time period window, even tho the game says you have? eg, it's "stuck?"

That's precisely what I'm saying.
  • concubinesconcubines Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I am going to have to second runebane, this is more than likely a case of the game automatically refining astral diamonds for you, which is does at times if you have not refined within a period of time.

In any case this is properly moved into the Bug Reports Section in case there is something more serious behind this issue. :)

Your argument is: it auto-refined them, but I still have 1k?
  • abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    In his defense, we have no way of knowing if you bid on something in the AH before going to refine more AD to spend and then noticing it. It's not an illogical argument until contradicting information is given, which you just did so obviously we know that's not the case now.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • shydo123shydo123 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    LOL way to pay attention to the screenshot. He said that he did not refine anything and the screenshot shows only 1k in AD. So obviously it wasn't auto-refined....
  • abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Inventory also shows 95 Zen, so as I said, it's not unreasonable to think that OP could have spent a bunch of auto-refined AD, without knowing it was auto-refined, before going to the wealth tab to refine more and then noticing the problem. Give the mod a break, he's trying to help.

That said, clearly it seems to be a bug. Unfortunately I don't know what to do to help because I haven't encountered this.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR