What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What a Nightmare

Comments

• Options
    prosper0theoneprosper0theone Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 85
    edited August 2013
    We all want what we paid for. Will we ever get it? No. Money lost on lockboxes, hundreds even thousands, not a single mount. Yet, we're being harassed on forums by mods who abuse their privileges.
  • Options
    liquidfire1989liquidfire1989 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Do people get their zen back automatically incase of a rollback? Or will they have to complain to support or whatever?
    Tiefling Master race
  • Options
    extreme0extreme0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 37
    edited August 2013
    hifix wrote: »
    No rollback = i quit and delete this game.

You didn't get a Inferno. You didn't get a inferno. La la la la la la
    Current Issues:

1. No option to have Hero of the North title on forum because option does not appear to exist in settings.

If these issues can be solved and I'm not online, then I thank you.
  • Options
    siegebreaker187siegebreaker187 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I was annoyed by the announcements even when they weren't going by in a continuous stream. It was never, ever information that should have gone out as a system message.

I agree fully. There needs to be a way to turn that <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> off.
  • Options
    tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Everytime I see a post from you it's negative... if you dislike the game so much, why are you still here?
    it`s reality, every big bugs have been known in beta`s , even caturday.
    we obviously like it somewhere ;p the game, but they realy need to hire more technical people instead of these screwups
  • Options
    tranglectranglec Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I wanted to buy Zen, not for keys but to upgrade my companion so the XP I'd get for the new quests wouldn't be wasted, but "The transaction is currently in the review/approval process and will be completed shortly". They took my money but didn't give me any Zen!
  • Options
    nightspiritgnightspiritg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Been trying for a nightmare mount for months,been waiting to play since I got off work at 6am and boom! still wont get a nightmare mount and probably wont get to play till tomorrow,and was in the middle of placing some items in mailbox to clear some room temporarily when the sever shut down,probably lost it now.
  • Options
    tradergammatradergamma Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Everyone and there mother HAD one, Rollback is in progress.

I never saw them say they were rolling back? Have you seen this confirmed or just speculating? I am expecting (and hoping) for one too, but not seen anything official.
  • Options
    zepheraxzepherax Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Server Down-rollback incoming most likely

But hey look at the bright side you get your Keys back XP
  • Options
    goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    twitticles wrote: »
    Your guess is as good as ours until there's an official statement.
    That said, if they don't rollback the damage to the economy will take months to repair.

I wouldn't mind buying a horse for 200k though. lol
    Queen of Dragon Server
    Goddess Uniique, lvl 60 DC.
    PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
    Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
    *******, lvl 60 TR.
    Premium Juicebox, lvl 60 CW.
    Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

There is NO pvp in Neverwinter.
  • Options
    baka1973baka1973 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So they only fixing the lockbox bug and not doing a roll back?
    i would assume they will block all heavy inferno night mares until they resolve what ones were result of the bug aka after <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> time then reinstate all purchased before that , and then a lengthy process of replacing keys to the idiots that used them knowing it was obviously a bug.
  • Options
    kyotheman9000kyotheman9000 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    tranglec wrote: »
    I wanted to buy Zen, not for keys but to upgrade my companion so the XP I'd get for the new quests wouldn't be wasted, but "The transaction is currently in the review/approval process and will be completed shortly". They took my money but didn't give me any Zen!

they probably give it to u after, if not contact customer support.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Imagine if the thing was fixed only for there to be another bug that you get a better droprate of the Stags.
    Current Issues:

1. No option to have Hero of the North title on forum because option does not appear to exist in settings.

• Options
    gek1956gek1956 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I don't care if they keep em :D ill buy mine on the AH tomorrow for 100 ads O_O
  • Options
    devlinnedevlinne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    AYAYAYAY! ENOUGH with the mindless drivel mang!

What i wanna know is...WHERE is the OFFICIAL statement on this......-___-
    PITY,REGRET, AND MERCY are just EXCUSES for the strong not to kill the weak!
  • Options
    pearofanguishpearofanguish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 44
    edited August 2013
    Can't wait to see what is in my "Nightmare Thursday" apology box... Cape should look pretty cool.
    Ignore me.... 90% of the time I dont care, 10% of the time I am indifferent....
    21.jpg
  • Options
    surefirevenomsurefirevenom Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    knightfalz wrote: »
    You'll fit well into the forums.

Did the title pop up for you at least? If not, then you'll probably have to contact support, as it would seem it hasn't been properly applied to your account at all.

People need to read before posting seriously, i have paid for the pre order jazz, in my pwe account its there and i havnt recieved anything, why i have to make this clear is beyond me, learn to read people.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    You get a Cape ?

HA. WE GET A HORSE THAT'S ON FIRE.
    Current Issues:

• Options
    abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Been trying for a nightmare mount for months,been waiting to play since I got off work at 6am and boom! still wont get a nightmare mount and probably wont get to play till tomorrow,and was in the middle of placing some items in mailbox to clear some room temporarily when the sever shut down,probably lost it now.

Don't worry about your items; if you don't hit Send, they don't leave your inventory, and if you did hit Send, then they'll still be in your mailbox. You should be okay either way.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • Options
    gek1956gek1956 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    hey I want a BADGE and a HONEY BADGER for this :D
  • Options
    dray42dray42 Member Posts: 34
    edited August 2013
    parp12 wrote: »
    No they're not, EULA covers things like hacking the client, not in game actions.

Incorrect. Exploiting a bug found in the game is a clear violation of the EULA. You're required to report bugs that are found, you don't need in depth knowledge of programming languages to exploit bugs, as seen here today. This is exploitation, plain and simple.
  • Options
    kyotheman9000kyotheman9000 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Can't wait to see what is in my "Nightmare Thursday" apology box... Cape should look pretty cool.

haha nice, true what happen before id like cape to with dead horse on the back :D u <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> killed my inferno how dare u
  • Options
    permag02permag02 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It was fun 20 seconds of having the horse on my inventory
    Equestrian Achievement Unlocked!
  • Options
    ashlotteashlotte Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You're not gonna let one fark up go, will you? Just beating a dead horse to nothing remains but a mushy pile of red stringy mush.
  • Options
    wradasdsadwradasdsad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Indeed. I like when these bugs happen. People exploit them, Perfect World rolls back and rewards those who don't exploit them with something cool like my Caturday Cape. This is why I just sit back, sip some coffee and laugh at the rolling chat of Inferno Mounts.
    "It's not who you are underneath, but it's what you do that defines you." - Batman
  • Options
    rathma86rathma86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 80
    edited August 2013
    imsmithy wrote: »
    just waiting for some dumbass to start demanding compensation for a 40 minute rollback that is no doubt going to happen...

i demand compensation!
  • Options
    humunguzhumunguz Member Posts: 16
    edited August 2013
    yea and what now? you get an horse cape and a new Title: Inferno Survivor
  • Options
    alagos77alagos77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited August 2013
    Well, it takes roughly 3 to 4 weeks and 10+ pages for them to notice bug reports in the forum. No wonder this happened.. again.
  • Options
    drakesigardrakesigar Member Posts: 231 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Every couple of years I either need to change my Internet service provider or end up in a new house and select one. I absolutely dread this time, usually putting it off as long as I can in the case of the former, because not once in 12 years has this gone correctly. I always end up without Internet for the week.

The low feeling an upcoming installation gives me in the pit of my stomach, is exactly the same feeling Cryptic provokes when they say they'll have a major update.
    Check out Adventuring College! A 20 minute male-centric comedic solo adventure.
    Quest ID: NW-DPCZNUVQ7
  • Options
    keobiaakeobiaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ashlotte wrote: »
    You're not gonna let one fark up go, will you? Just beating a dead horse to nothing remains but a mushy pile of red stringy mush.

What are you talking about? This is pure incompetence, nothing else.
This discussion has been closed.