test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Feywild Packs and Fury of the Feywild Module Live Date

Comments

• hewentthataway87hewentthataway87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    so i wondering if founders pack owners will get the new race free of charge, or did we screw ourselves our of it by being early supporters of the game? founders only got mounts and pets while the new pack offers mounts, races, and pets, so whats the deal here?
  • savagedeaconsavagedeacon Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    so i wondering if founders pack owners will get the new race free of charge, or did we screw ourselves our of it by being early supporters of the game? founders only got mounts and pets while the new pack offers mounts, races, and pets, so whats the deal here?
    Founders pack owners, like myself, have to buy the new pack, Fury Of The Feywild, like everyone else, if they want to have access to the features that are in it
  • spriggenspriggen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I got the Hero of the North pack do i need to buy the Fury Of The Feywild pack to get accses to it?
    edited August 2013
    spriggen wrote: »
    I got the Hero of the North pack do i need to buy the Fury Of The Feywild pack to get accses to it?
    Yes. Like I said above I am hero of the north too but I had to buy the Fury of the Feywild pack
  • spriggenspriggen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yes. Like I said above I am hero of the north too but I had to buy the Fury of the Feywild pack

Thats stupid.... payd lot of monney then have to buy new one every expansion.... well... about time to unstall the game then... se no point playing a "free" game
    edited August 2013
    Thats stupid.... payd lot of monney then have to buy new one every expansion.... well... about time to unstall the game then... se no point playing a "free" game
    Maybe I was not clear : You have to buy the pack to get the Unicorn, the moon elf etc. but you can have access to the new zone for free
    edited August 2013
    so in other words: u have to buy the pack to get the new race? still wrong when they did se the new race will include for free (this been sed in beta)
  • kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    so in other words: u have to buy the pack to get the new race? still wrong when they did se the new race will include for free (this been sed in beta)

The Sun Elf is free, as is access to the new zone and quest content.

The Moon Elf race, Dawn Unicorn mount, Faerie companion, and other Feywild Pack items are exclusive to the Feywild pack. Previous purchases (Founder, Guardian, etc.) do not give you access to these items; you must purchase the Feywild pack to get them.

Each pack is a separate bundle that contains different items. If you want the items from a given pack, you have to buy that pack. Purchasing one pack does not give you access to, or a discount on, any of the other packs.

Thus far I haven't seen any mention of eventually making Moon Elves available for everyone else; as far as I can tell they are permanently exclusive to the Feywild pack.
    qtPt2I
  • uncag3duncag3d Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    elewyndyl wrote: »
    I am not those super hardcore gamers that have 11k gear score though I am well into Tier 2.

:( im only 17.2k in timeless 12.5 in stal
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    From #1 Guild Pve/Pvp [ Lemonade Stand ]
  • tsutsujitsutsuji Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0
    edited August 2013
    I'm pretty satisfied with what they've done with the pack. I have dumped a lot of money into MMO subscriptions over the years and have nothing to show for it. I would rather purchase a pack with content that customizes my character to help support the game developers, than fork over money for a subscription I may or may not have time to utilize because I have real world issues to attend to.

Yes I have bought a pack with a unicorn, so I can ride around like Neil Patrick Harris, because that's just what I do. I'm very excited about the Feywild, and look forward to seeing how the game develops. They got so many things right about the gameplay for me, that I can ignore the few bugs running around. Yes there are some problems here and there, but people can't fix problems unless they arise, can they?
  • virtualcrackvirtualcrack Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    whats the unicorns mount speed?
    edited August 2013
    whats the unicorns mount speed?

It's a tier 3 mount, max speed, no training needed.

Edit: Here's the link to the Feywild portion of the FAQ
    What rank is the Dawn Unicorn Mount from the Knight of the Feywild Pack, and can that rank be increased through training?
    The Dawn Unicorn Mount is Rank 3, at max speed, and does not need to be trained.

What quality is the Sylph Companion included with the Knight of the Feywild Pack?
    The Sylph Companion is a Purple companion, with a max rank of 30.
    qtPt2I
  • angelxeyeangelxeye Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    m1nuend wrote: »
    I write bug rapports daily...

It's my opinion that they can't justify that price at this point.

You are right and I admit to being a tool as I made the purchase for the unicorn (and the rock thing - if that is not a pet then it is free stats)... gah sometimes my girly side gets the best of me.
    girly-pink-poodle-walking-5348418.jpg
    edited August 2013
    shadw2012 wrote: »
    Will the price stay at 59.99 after the module release? I have seen some games do this before, just curious if this will happen with this release or will it stay the same?

I don't even know if the feywild pack will still be available after the module launches, but I am fairly certain that they won't drop the price. The uproar wouldn't be worth it - all the people who bought it for $60 before 8/22 (and didn't have access to it on live servers) would be infuriated, and rightly so. They didn't reduce the price on the Guardian or Founder's packs, so I doubt the Feywild will come down in price.
    qtPt2I
  • poinettepoinette Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Girly side? I bought the unicorn because it's fierce! Knashing teeth! Killer hooves!!
    edited August 2013
    shadw2012 wrote: »
    Oh no, i wasn't wondering about a drop in price, i was just asking if it will go up after the module goes live. I have seen games do that before. Either way i will still be getting the feywild pack, love the game and will support it

Ahh understood. I'm not sure but I would hazard a guess that the Feywild pack will be available for quite a while after this Thursday, giving more people a chance to buy.
    qtPt2I
  • evilgeniusnateevilgeniusnate Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Because then everyone who has no-lifed the game, but spent no money on it can play and have all the good **** that us who contribute can get.
    Beholder Shard

"EvilGeniusNate" - Divine Cleric - Level 60 - 11.7k GS

"Error 404" - Trickster Rogue - Level 60 - 11.5k GS+Stone
    4k power
    3k crit
    3k armor penetration

Order of the Silent Shroud guild
  • ladylavelladylavel Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i have heard that you will be charging to enter this new land also will the cap be raised?
  • gabrielgreygabrielgrey Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Out of curiosity, does anyone with a lv 60 maxed out character plan to DO the quests in the new Feywild expansion? I don't see anything that says they're updating the max level and it's not worth doing the quests if I can't level further. I think.
  • reddracoflamereddracoflame Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    just bought my pack WOOO
    edited August 2013
    Out of curiosity, does anyone with a lv 60 maxed out character plan to DO the quests in the new Feywild expansion? I don't see anything that says they're updating the max level and it's not worth doing the quests if I can't level further. I think.

I'll definitely be running the quests, for a few reasons.
    1. I like exploring content as well as zones.
    2. I still have companions who need XP.
    3. There's new loot to be had!
    qtPt2I
  • javibernajaviberna Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have a standar account. Can I buy the pack with that account and to have my old characters in new pack? or must I do new account to buy pack?
  • bruddajokkabruddajokka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 447 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    So where's the forum title?
  • kinster2kinster2 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    im going to guess that inorder to make the moon elf appealing they will be locking the sun elves for 60 days. I could care less for the emo elves
    edited August 2013
    javiberna2 wrote: »
    I have a standar account. Can I buy the pack with that account and to have my old characters in new pack? or must I do new account to buy pack?
    You can buy the Knight of the Feywild pack and apply it to your existing account. All of your current characters and any you create in the future will have access to the pack's items.
    So where's the forum title?
    I would assume this won't go live until after maintenance today, when the module is actually "live". Though it may take them a little more time to remember to flip the switch on the forums.
    kinster2 wrote: »
    im going to guess that inorder to make the moon elf appealing they will be locking the sun elves for 60 days. I could care less for the emo elves
    The sun elf will be free to play for everyone once the module launches after maintenance today. No hold on the sun elves, though moon elves are exclusive to people who have the pack.
    qtPt2I
  • boomboomdotchboomboomdotch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    is there a new class in expansion ?
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    is there a new class in expansion ?

No. Perhaps by the end of the year per multiple dev posts and the State of the Game.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• psychickittypsychickitty Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    wow what a slap to the face of the customers who actually supported this game from the start.

Noticed that the menzobaranzen renegade has a lower power effect then the now available to everyone race.(6% for the ultra rare race to 10% for the common race)

Talk about literally telling supporters we don't like you....I mean wow....I already noticed the class feature on clerics that's actually a huge penalty....but this.

Power without Perception is Spiritually useless and therefore of no true value.

=^_^=

• bazgcbazgc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    wow what a slap to the face of the customers who actually supported this game from the start.

Noticed that the menzobaranzen renegade has a lower power effect then the now available to everyone race.(6% for the ultra rare race to 10% for the common race)

Talk about literally telling supporters we don't like you....I mean wow....I already noticed the class feature on clerics that's actually a huge penalty....but this.

The MR boost is actually 12% overall (6% to Attack and 6% to Defence) compared to just 10% on Defence.
    My Foundry Quests:

The Silver Sword - NW-DEIPWYISA - Daily Qualified
    A Relaxing Stay - NW-DEEYNZYZ9 - Daily Qualified but going to be updated
  • pyratekingpyrateking Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Proof again that CRYPTIC is filled with fools and incompetents. So what now - rollback, undo or just ignore the truth about their failure as we all expected? No new class, broken Nightmare Lockboxes, and just too many to name. I love FRPG and MMO's but this game has reached an all-time low in quality and poor management.