test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

List of race and class specific quests

13»

Comments

• yinyyiny Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    aliakarasu wrote: »
    when
    where Blackdagger Ruins (zone entrance: the second floor of the Broken Crown Inn)
    who

Who is Cecil Proudfoot
    When is level 31 or lower.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Currently: Lilyth Lightlorn@dreasimy of Hammerfist Clan.
    Formerly Neverwinterly Known As: Allsfaire of KORT ITB Lilyth Tr1sta of House Fey-Branche Sednablood of BDA NWT Cyane
  • jaymadiv#8056 jaymadiv Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    just started a Human Rogue.

Same deal as before, I'll post the details on the first quest in each questline as I receive them.

I'll update this post in particular this time, instead of making multiple posts.

Human:

Level 6, Blacklake District - Evacuate Blacklake, obtained from Scout Stone at Blacklake District entrance.

Level 25, Neverdeath Graveyard - Lost Notes, obtained from Retrigal Bookbinder at Neverdeath Entrance

Trickster Rogue:

Level 8, Blacklake District - Assigning Blame, obtained from Cloaked Man in Lakeside.

Level 25, Neverdeath Graveyard - Dirty Business, obtained from Cloaked Man in Pauper's Field.
  • parp12parp12 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Is there any benefit for a level 60 going back to do these? Are the quests chained?
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You get a spiffy cloak for completing them. You should end up with two. One for your race and class. But thats about it.
  • valasquavalasqua Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The cloaks are really nice looking. I do wish there were a way to switch them cosmetically without having to constantly transmute for AD. I'd like to wear them, but I can't justify the cost.
  • mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The level 59 1/2 orc quest is given by Uloth. He stands right in front of the building where you get your first companion (a little to the right of the door.)

Oh, and the 1/2orc quest in Ebon Downs, the quest giver there is the same one as in The Chasm. Shagrol
    edited August 2013
    On the level 58 TR mission, he's hiding nearish Corporal Benton. HE STEALTHS! You could walk by him a dozen times and not see him. Stand to Corporal Benton's left, at the corner of the building. He's there. Just wait for the jerk to unstealth so you can see he has the quest for you.
  • greeniewolf0greeniewolf0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 83
    edited August 2013
    anyone got info on the sun and moon elf quests?
  • gorbad13gorbad13 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    In addition to the ones listed Darnys Loreweaver gives a lvl 59 Elf quest in Whispering Caves.
  • kinsaedakinsaeda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Seriously? Humans only have the two quests?:(
  • abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It's entirely possible that the human questline is longer but the thread hasn't been updated with the rest of the quests.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    abell39 wrote: »
    It's entirely possible that the human questline is longer but the thread hasn't been updated with the rest of the quests.

Not only possibly, but likely
  • kinsaedakinsaeda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    At level 47, I've yet to receive a letter or seen an npc that offers one since Neverdeath.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    kinsaeda wrote: »
    At level 47, I've yet to receive a letter or seen an npc that offers one since Neverdeath.

Looks like the next set is in the Chasm.
    edited August 2014
    The last Half-Orc quest (59) is in Protector's Enclave right outside the Grand Emporium. Quest giver's name is Uloth.
  • celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Anyone know all the warlock quests?
  • kerrithaskerrithas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    gorbad13 wrote: »
    In addition to the ones listed Darnys Loreweaver gives a lvl 59 Elf quest in Whispering Caves.

where do i find her?
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    kerrithas wrote: »
    where do i find her?

IIRC, the contact is in the main camp area - they give a quest to free some elves from the Drow.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums