test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How do you edit boss / enemy size?

zaforouszaforous Member Posts: 15 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Foundry
I have a "boss" but he's too small. I'd like to make him huge like other bosses I've seen in foundrys lately. I'm guessing that means I need to select a better encounter, then change the "costume" of the boss to the custom one I've created.

If the encounter model is large will the new costume be the same size? What are some good large encounter enemies to use?

Thanks!
Try my first Foundry dungeon "It's a dirty job..." NW-DLDKYKIJP
Post edited by zaforous on

Comments

• redneckroninredneckronin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    In the advanced costume editor settings there is a scale/size slider.

Then there's the large mobs like Ogre Savage, Shocktroop Devil, Thoon Hulk, Plaguechaned Maw, Magma Brute and Hulk that all start off as large mobs.

All The Best
    Campaign: Call Of The Wild - Information, Links To Review Threads, Screenshots

Looking For Reviews For Your Foundry Quest?
    Drop By Scribe's Enclave & Meet Up With Volunteer Reviewers.
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You just need to pick a large costume to start with -- like a giant or an ogre savage, Encounter mob doesn't matter, you can reskin a chicken as a giant.

And do NOT touch the scale/size slider on a large costume -- it's currently broken. "Max" scale size is about 7'. So if you start with a 20' giant and "scale" it to maximum, you suddenly get a 7' giant.

just experiment -- put down some mobs with a large number of creatures and reskin them in some large costumes - abolethic plague maw, ogre savage, giants, trolls, elementals, some golems, etc. and see how they look. You can then change what they are wearing, you can even go into Advanced mode and change every slider EXCEPT the scale/size! :-)
  • adylhereadylhere Member Posts: 46
    edited August 2013
    eldarth wrote: »
    ...And do NOT touch the scale/size slider on a large costume -- it's currently broken. ...

Lol, I wanted to make a forge caller giant better for interaction because in dialogue I felt like staring in his chest armor trying to see his ****** or something. I touched the size slider… The result: a flea with beard.