test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tarmalune Trade Bars will totally change with new expansion?

gex91gex91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
i was curious to know if any of nightmare's things like both mounts, companions and dye packs from tarmalune trade bars, will get removed in new module 1 sharandar when the new lockbox will come out....

any gm can answer me? :D

p.s. sorry for bad english^^ and i forgot to write "Tarmalune Trade Bars Merchant" in the topic title D:
w646.jpg
io5r.JPG
f871.jpg
Gexy - Devoted Cleric - Lv60 - GS 12k- Guild : N e v e r W i n t e r O r d e r
Post edited by gex91 on

Comments

• arcmoon99arcmoon99 Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I don't think so, but I may be wrong. I'm assuming the new Lock box will also have the trade bars. I think that certain items, like anything with "Nightmare" in it, will be replaced though. Just because they're related to the lockbox.
    Arc, proud officer of Novus Ordo
    bannernwf_zps00ed5b05.jpg
    New to the game? Check out my build guide to give you an idea on how to set up your characters!
  • jedite2012jedite2012 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Would like to know too, i have 1000 so far and wandering if i should wait till the expansion comes out or use them now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    In Star Trek Online, the shop for their trade-bar-equivalent (Lobi Crystals) still has the good items from previous lockbox eras. (You can still get the temporal destroyer, the jem'hadar dreadnought, etc.)
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Right now, the only thing that has changed with the vendor's stock on the preview server is the new fashion set was added. The companion, mount, weapons they said they would add for Feywild still haven't shown up.
  • gex91gex91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    kiralyn wrote: »
    In Star Trek Online, the shop for their trade-bar-equivalent (Lobi Crystals) still has the good items from previous lockbox eras. (You can still get the temporal destroyer, the jem'hadar dreadnought, etc.)

I hope its like star trek online then :P
    Gexy - Devoted Cleric - Lv60 - GS 12k- Guild : N e v e r W i n t e r O r d e r
  • kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    gex91 wrote: »
    I hope its like star trek online then :P

Everything else about the lockboxes seems to be going the same way (the zen sale + key sale, just before a new lockbox comes out, for instance. Seen that happen several times already in STO.)