test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reward for Neverember Intro Mission

ministerofchangeministerofchange Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
So I like the new Neverember thing - but I would think that as a reward from the mission we should get something different then the peasant outfit again - maybe a slightly more middleclass outfit - like the striped pants and a button up poet shirt......Just sayin.
Post edited by ministerofchange on

Comments

• kiraliakiralia Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So they give you a peasant outfit when you start the game and another peasant outfit when you finish leveling in the game? That sounds really weird and a very stupid idea. Could that perhaps just be a placeholder cos they haven't actually finished the item yet?
  • mrsmonmrsmon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    it better be a placeholder and we get commoner clothes or something more vibrant than peasant clothes. i was pretty disappointed when i opened it to be awarded with such filth.
  • ministerofchangeministerofchange Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Stil now word on if this is a place holder or not
  • powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Got a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> Cape and a ring to salvage from the extended version today
  • arcmoon99arcmoon99 Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I think it should be more like

Level 4 = Peasant's Tunic and Garb (As it currently is)

Level 30 = Commoner's Tunic and Garb

Level 60 = Nobel's Tunic and Garb

It just makes sense to do it like this IMO.
    Arc, proud officer of Novus Ordo
    bannernwf_zps00ed5b05.jpg
    New to the game? Check out my build guide to give you an idea on how to set up your characters!
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    674655ha2.png

Definitely worth doing all these "valiant efforts" to reach lvl 60. :rolleyes:
  • powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    diogene0 wrote: »
    674655ha2.png

Definitely worth doing all these "valiant efforts" to reach lvl 60. :rolleyes:

Got that on my DC :(
  • bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Man I was hoping to finally not be a peasant at level 60, I'm never going to get out of the gutters!
  • s32ialxs32ialx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    bobcat1313 wrote: »
    Man I was hoping to finally not be a peasant at level 60, I'm never going to get out of the gutters!

Get back in the Ditch peasant!! This is from a "Neverwintan Noble" and I got the title to prove it

:P J/P really they should offer something better then peasant's for all your efforts to reach 60...

Just recopied my character.... you don't get Any Fashion outfit now you get a stupid Cape that it's even useable to transmute (at least not for crit clerics) once you have the best gear because stupid necklaces are not transmutable.
  • aesandilaesandil Member Posts: 39
    edited August 2013
    Heeeh. Valiant peasant's efforts.

But let's be serious here for a moment. We all know that Lord Neverember is busy spending all his cash on the restoration of the city, so the budget for rewarding adventurers has been severely cut down. Perhaps it really is the best he can do?

(If it's not a placeholder, then people at Cryptic have outdone themselves once again and managed to amaze me)
    s32ialx wrote: »
    Just recopied my character.... you don't get Any Fashion outfit now you get a stupid Cape that it's even useable to transmute (at least not for crit clerics) once you have the best gear because stupid necklaces are not transmutable.

Hrm, I think I would prefer peasant outfit over this after all... Transmutable rewards are the worst sort for me.
  • s32ialxs32ialx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    aesandil wrote: »
    Hrm, I think I would prefer peasant outfit over this after all... Transmutable rewards are the worst sort for me.

exactly! +1

/hugthebutt