test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Keybinds Default to Joystick

atompenguinatompenguin Member Posts: 93 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
So... I log in today and my keybinds are mapped to joystick buttons. I didn't change this myself and as far as I know, I've haven't owned a joystick in... well, ever.

It also wont let me switch keybinds off of joystick and I have to put them in the secondary bind slot. Logging out and back in fixed it but you never know if this might become a bigger problem later. Just thought I should bring it up.
-Campaign: Spells and Coin
--Part 1: Spells and Coin (NW-DHM3XQVQK)
--Part 2: A Blind Eye (NW-DI3QTHZGJ)
--Part 3: Dodo's Dinner (NW-DHPA8O253)

-One Shots
--The Wizard of Eldeur (NW-DRKQNE4S7)
Post edited by atompenguin on

Comments

• wintersmercywintersmercy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I had exactly this today. And I've never used a joystick on my PC, and couldn't change binds.
  • ladyathena999ladyathena999 Member Posts: 0
    edited July 2013
    same problem just happened out of nowhere and now my cw is unplayble because it was accompanied by the constant attack with at wills glitch
  • jturtlejturtle Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You can now add a fourth person... Frustrated as hell that keybinds are screwed up -- and I can't find a way to change them back
  • rokoilrokoil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I dropped out of "Call to arms" yesterday when I zoned in with my CW and had joystick keybindings. Same deal, never had a joystick on this pc. had to quit match. relog and reset to default to correct.